[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

3 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

2nd save is a Youth only save can only use players that come directly through my academy. Im doing it with Cesena. We are performing very well so far. And I  Will just have to scout him to get his stats as I have attribute masking on. Will send it ASAP.

Nice! Are you finding being back at Juventus boring then? :D

Thanks! Just interested to see how he is in other saves. As you can see from my previous update, he didn't have a good 6 months back at Juventus - under Mr. Allegri! Wish he's still with me :lol:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, quee said:

Nice! Are you finding being back at Juventus boring then? :D

Thanks! Just interested to see how he is in other saves. As you can see from my previous update, he didn't have a good 6 months back at Juventus - under Mr. Allegri! Wish he's still with me :lol:

Haha no no im still enjoying it. Just with ending up at bigger clubs I still like a underdog save. In this save he started playing for Juventus 2nd season which is strange 6 starts 6 subs out of a possible 18 games at the time.
1F2EB13757ADF2D4850A2CF0F75A215941EA617E34B015F2D9E3FD4D744AF2E089544201E808A305
As you can see he is labelled as a WONDERKID.

13 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Haha no no im still enjoying it. Just with ending up at bigger clubs I still like a underdog save. In this save he started playing for Juventus 2nd season which is strange 6 starts 6 subs out of a possible 18 games at the time.

His season at Parma is similar to mine (goals), slightly better rating-wise on yours.

13 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

As you can see he is labelled as a WONDERKID.

I'm more impressed he is a Perfectionist (he's always a wonderkid anyway), tbh! Haha must be from Juventus' squad.

But that's not a great half season at Juve, he must have been unhappy and wanted to leave (similar in my save currently). Not one start for him so far at Juventus!

Edited by quee

Having toyed about with a few saves, I've finally picked a save that I plan to run until Fm21. Here's hoping anyway. 

First transfer window disabled, will try to update as best I can. 

1448777058_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.e59d370fa612c66b422bb2a52938a562.png.2c1adb07ab101dba97f2d91a88f2b619.png

4 minutes ago, HiggyTMT said:

Having toyed about with a few saves, I've finally picked a save that I plan to run until Fm21. Here's hoping anyway. 

First transfer window disabled, will try to update as best I can. 

1448777058_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.e59d370fa612c66b422bb2a52938a562.png.2c1adb07ab101dba97f2d91a88f2b619.png

Yes!! Welcome :D

So season 1 with Lazio is complete.

Overall I'm fairly pleased with our efforts, this is how the league finished.

1248484438_s1tablelazio.thumb.png.0af041bd2754b535ac2a5cc234a81370.png

Just look at how many goals Ronaldo got, to be fair Juventus lost 3 games after they wrapped up the title, so it looks closer than it was. But I was very happy with 2nd, poor seasons for Inter and Napoli definitely helped us. Immobile was just as good as I thought he would be.

We lost in the semi final of the Italian cup, and we reached the final of the Europa league facing the team I managed in my previous save Man Utd.

It was a very open game, but ultimately we were undone by a Greenwood masterclass.

633450463_europas1lazio.thumb.png.87233474430e9a4f156ad1fc0c6e0a66.png

So a trophy less season in the end, but something to build upon and improve on.

Here was our youth intake for the 1st season.

1455030192_s1youthintake.thumb.png.5ea503a5bd861ec4ddb7a26e883a66f6.png

Minardi looks good and is someone I can really develop, and even though we got 3 others with a potential of 4 stars they don't look that amazing.

So onwards to the summer for season 2, its going to be a very interesting and long summer. The board gave us 30 mil to spend, with only a spare 100k in wages. There's a lot of players on loan that will look to offload, as I don't think any of them look good enough and that should raise some funds. Obviously there is a lot of interest in SMS and Alberto so will see what happens there, and that could influence what we do.

If I can keep my star players, then I don't feel I need many signings.

I have got one done already with Tonali being transfer listed, and with being Italian it was a no brainer, with most of his fee being paid in instalments, otherwise I couldn't of afforded him.

So I decided to continue on a bit with Roma to see if it was more of a 'crush' or if it could withhold my attention for a long-term save.

In terms of transfers, it was mostly offloading. Sold Fazio, Bruno Peres, Juan Jesus and Davide Santon. With the financial situation, I don't need players I won't play anyways. Santon was allowed to leave cause I don't like backs on their inverted foot and I already had 2 rightbacks. Juan Jesus I deemed not good enough for either LB or centre back.

Transfers in, I got Pellegri in on a 2 years loan with an optional clause of 21 million. (Not sure how I did it but it worked somehow.) With this, he (hopefully) develops and I can get him for cheap when finances are potentially a lot better. Meanwhile, he's also on small wages and I ensure his services for at least 2 years. (Potentially 3 when I buy him.) Board and fans definitely aren't happy with the finances involved though so here's to hoping he can make them swallow their opinions.

Also got Gasparini in as a loan GK with an optional clause of 5 million. While Pau Lopez is good for the first season, I do want to replace him long-term for a better goalkeeper. If he develops pretty well, 5 million will be a steal for a potentially world-class GK (Cause no way in hell I'll ever be getting Donnaruma anytime soon.) that will also be home-grown.

The only permanent transfer I made was Augustinsson from Werder. Solidly all around in most stats and wasn't too expensive so it'll do.

In terms of loan players out on loan, Florenzi is probably the only one I'll be keeping. I do find it a shame Luca Pellegrini was sold to Juve cause I would have been set at LB but oh well.

I've decided to play Pellegri ahead of Dzeko for now (Controversial, I know) cause of the long-term vision I have and he did well in pre-season.

Zaniolo thus far has been my best player in the competition together with Under. He went invisible in pre-season so I feared for the worst but he turned up in the competition with 2 out 2 from central midfield.

Now here's to hopen my interest doesn't fail away cause I see a lot of potential long-term.

3 minutes ago, quee said:

Are you playing on 200% zoom, @sedge11? :D

That's crazy number from Ronaldo. He got 35 in Serie A in my first season.

Interesting that you're using Savic as a libero, I presume?

Think its 125%, whys that?

I am yea, a little experiment as I saw somewhere that apparently he can be quite good in that role. To be fair he's performed pretty solid in that position.

Man Utd just offered 39 mil for Alberto, I managed to negotiate them up to this.

1031542610_albertooffer.thumb.png.677d61a758adb009f73fb8efc8f5942e.png

What do you guys reckon?

He's obviously one of my best players, Liverpool have a 30% of profit clause built in. Would help the finances and budget for this season to improve the team. The 21mil it says I would get added to the budget was from the original deal so would end up with 45-50 mil added.

EDIT:

Now this for SMS.

sms.thumb.png.61b291907b1df0fd1d02bd8d6bc075ea.png

Edited by sedge11

22 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

Think its 125%, whys that?

Usually the stats shows the top 3, yours only showing 2. Only reason I can think of is either it's on max zoom or skin related. But you're using TCS, right? I'm using that as well.

5 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

What do you guys reckon?

My game-play style might be different than yours, I would keep him as long as I can (until he retires :D).

2 minutes ago, quee said:

Usually the stats shows the top 3, yours only showing 2. Only reason I can think of is either it's on max zoom or skin related. But you're using TCS, right? I'm using that as well.

I use that because any other size is just too small, tiny text, my eyes are bad enough as it is :D.

3 minutes ago, quee said:

My game-play style might be different than yours, I would keep him as long as I can (until he retires :D).

Now got this offer for SMS.

sms.thumb.png.9276fc76a1a41716112552b3e47d882a.png

1 minute ago, sedge11 said:

I use that because any other size is just too small, tiny text, my eyes are bad enough as it is :D.

125% should still show top 3, as I'm using 150% myself. :D

2 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

Now got this offer for SMS.

Same again for me. Most people have to play a save with big, rich clubs (like Man Utd) to buy Savic. Since he's at your starting club now, why not make use of him? Again, different play-style :lol:

8 minutes ago, quee said:

125% should still show top 3, as I'm using 150% myself. :D

Same again for me. Most people have to play a save with big, rich clubs (like Man Utd) to buy Savic. Since he's at your starting club now, why not make use of him? Again, different play-style :lol:

Think it's more my laptop, as my old one the text was fine, but since got a new one this fm and fm19, the text is quite small unless I have it on that setting.

Think I'm going to keep SMS, but Alberto is one I'm not sure on, brought Almada in as a potential replacement, but I'm also looking at moving away from the 5 at the back, and ditching the no 10. I might sleep on it, decide what formation I want to use, maybe draw it up while I'm at work :D then decide.

It would be if I can buy and afford a right winger if I change formation, and who it would be as well.

1 hour ago, sedge11 said:

Man Utd just offered 39 mil for Alberto, I managed to negotiate them up to this.

1031542610_albertooffer.thumb.png.677d61a758adb009f73fb8efc8f5942e.png

What do you guys reckon?

He's obviously one of my best players, Liverpool have a 30% of profit clause built in. Would help the finances and budget for this season to improve the team. The 21mil it says I would get added to the budget was from the original deal so would end up with 45-50 mil added.

EDIT:

Now this for SMS.

sms.thumb.png.61b291907b1df0fd1d02bd8d6bc075ea.png

Wow, pretty good negotiating on the first one.

Do you have possible replacements lined up? You could probably get suitable replacements for less, but maybe not.

9 hours ago, Weston said:

Wow, pretty good negotiating on the first one.

Do you have possible replacements lined up? You could probably get suitable replacements for less, but maybe not.

Yea they offered 33 mil fee at 1st, I just put it straight up to 80mil to try put them off, they offered lower with more instalments so just put it at 70 and they accepted, didn’t really expect them to accept.

I do have Correa and Almada who can play his position, Correa had a good 1st season, but Alberto is great on set pieces, which do lack otherwise.

I decided to reject the SMS offer and keep him, he’s fairly happy to stay as well for now.

252.png?lm=1438591281

Genoa – 20-21 Serie A Matchday 38.

We went into the final day with almost everything still up for grabs in Serie A. Still to be decided was:

• The champions - with one point separating Napoli and Lazio
  • The Champion’s League places –Inter, AC Milan and Juventus all on 77 points
  • The last Europa League spot – us and Cagliari on 68 points
  • The final relegation place (technically) – Sampdoria 3 points ahead of Benevento with an equal head to head record, but Samp are 19 goas better ff in goal difference.

The goals in the key games, as they go in:

• 1 min: It’s a flying start from Juve, with Betancur netting an early goal to steady the nerves. Juventus 1 Ascoli 0
  • 7 mins: Inter also off to a good start, with a 7th minute penalty from Lukaku. Inter 1 Fiorentina 0
  • 14 mins: Goal in the relegation game that isn’t really a relegation game.  Parma lead at Sampdoria through an Esposito penalty. Sampdoria 0 Parma 1
  • 22 mins: An equaliser at the San Siro. Skriniar with an own goal!!!  Inter 1 Fiorentina 1
  • 24 mins: Juventus extend their lead. Pjanic scoring to make it Juventus 2 Ascoli 0
  • 31 mins: Inter back in front through Galeno.  Inter 2 Fiorentina 1
  • 34 mins: The first twist in the title chase!!! The prolific Immobile opens the scoring. Lazio 1 Benevento 0
  • 39 mins:  First blood to Genoa in the race for the last Europa League spot. Pinamonti finds the net!!! Cagliari 0 Genoa 1
  • 43 mins: Another leveller for Fiorentina. It’s Adegbenro this time. Inter 2 Fiorentina 2
  • 45 + 1 mins:  A massive goal in the San Paolo!!!  Milan take the lead through a Vavro strike, just as first half comes to close. Napoli 0 Milan 1

Quick half time table, as it stands:

Lazio------87
Napoli----84
Milan-----80
Juventus-80
Inter------78
Genoa----71
Cagliari---68

• 48 mins: It’s a disaster for Napoli as Romagnoli doubles Milan’s lead. Napoli 0 Milan 2
  • 65 mins: Cagliari pull themselves back into the Europa League hunt. It’s former Genoa man Pavoletti who levels it. Cagliari 1 Genoa 1
  • 65 mins: It’s another for Juve!! Demiral powering in a header to make it Juventus 3 Ascoli 0
  • 66 mins: A consolation for Ascoli. The Portuguese striker, Eder, with the goal. Juventus 3 Ascoli 1
  • 79 mins: Inter lead for the third time!!!  Origi finds the net. Inter 3 Fiorentina 2
  • 87 mins:  A goal for Napoli, but surely too late.  Ceballos beats Donnarumma to make it interesting. Napoli 1 Milan 2
  • 90 + 4 mins:  Another equaliser for Fiorentina!!  Chiesa breaks the hearts of the home supporters. Surely this will deny Inter a Champion’s League place, as they slip from 3rd down to 5th.  Inter 3 Fiorentina 3

mJtkxXE.jpg

An incredible final day saw Lazio leap-frog Napoli to win Serie A, while Inter dropped from 3rd to 5th (and missed out on the Champions League) due to Federico Chiesa’s injury time equaliser.  

Elsewhere, it was GENOA who sealed the final Europa League place, with a point at Cagliari (who will play in the Europa Conference League). Relegated are Benevento, Ascoli and Frosinone. Promoted are SPAL, Cittadella and Virtus Entella.

2 hours ago, Fraser said:

Elsewhere, it was GENOA who sealed the final Europa League place

Nicely done, loves a good final-day drama!

2 hours ago, Fraser said:

Parma lead at Sampdoria through an Esposito penalty

Can I have a look at Esposito at Parma?

be41f63ef1fee205940cf158555dd316.png 

Just about to finish off the season! Heading into last game of the season, I drew 1-1 against Lazio, with them scoring late equaliser in 90th minutes :( Juventus beat Cagliari, 3-1 to go top.

I will be facing......

121874e95534f80ede0db54ec37e70b2.png 

So I am not expecting to win the league or beating them :thup:  

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

Made a massive signing for next season :cool: 

Be careful of that non-EU status, mate. As long as there's no other non-EU player arriving before him, you should be okay I think.

Btw, how did you add those average points in the table? Skin related?

1 minute ago, quee said:

Be careful of that non-EU status, mate. As long as there's no other non-EU player arriving before him, you should be okay I think.

Btw, how did you add those average points in the table? Skin related?

I am going to try and get rid of few EU players, that rarely get look in the team.

Yeah, I am using Heffem skin :thup: 

2 minutes ago, john1 said:

WHAT! HOW? :eek: Made few tactic tweak and IR the game and couldn't believe it we score 4 past Juventus! :eek: 

Those extra set piece training worked, mate :D

Congrats! Is Gomez still playing for you?

1 minute ago, quee said:

Those extra set piece training worked, mate :D

Congrats! Is Gomez still playing for you?

Nope, sold him in January to West Ham. Also Josip Iličić, will be leaving, to join Pumas in Mexico at end of the season, been pushed out by Isak.

End of the season review

e60877860ad8de8cee415017842960af.png 

15e1de9afacb4511e0e622b0db25fc59.png 

Can't believe we beat Juventus to win the title on last day of the season :eek:  Next season wise, will be looking to offload deadwood players, few players are being chased by PSG :rolleyes: Also looking at the idea of rotating team around due to us playing in Champions League. Also gutted to see Pescara. went down with 2 games left :(  :(  

659b15b2853548f18c619e691555ef33.png 

Also noticed Chelsea, won back to back Premier League :eek: Bug? :D  ;)

Edited by john1

9 minutes ago, john1 said:

Also Josip Iličić, will be leaving, to join Pumas in Mexico at end of the season

:(

I'm planning to get him if I can't get Kulusevski :D They have a similar style in real life and I'm a fan of him and Gomez together.

22 minutes ago, john1 said:

be41f63ef1fee205940cf158555dd316.png 

Just about to finish off the season! Heading into last game of the season, I drew 1-1 against Lazio, with them scoring late equaliser in 90th minutes :( Juventus beat Cagliari, 3-1 to go top.

I will be facing......

121874e95534f80ede0db54ec37e70b2.png 

So I am not expecting to win the league or beating them :thup:  

7 minutes ago, john1 said:

740c731fb89f62b9ec42a02d511b05e0.png 

WHAT! HOW? :eek: Made few tactic tweak and IR the game and couldn't believe it we score 4 past Juventus! :eek: 

Wow! Impressive. I am in a similar situation, but earlier in the season, where Juve and I are about to play whilst neck and neck in the table.

image.thumb.png.375c32c23a2c14e34ae7a0719a583d77.png

Shockingly, I also managed to put 4 past Juve when we met earlier in the season, going 3-0 up in 14 mins somehow. I imagine it will be much more difficult in Turin, though. (Frustratingly, I've only got 1 point off Inter in two fixtures, when I'd much rather be beating them...)

image.thumb.png.ef1f84055904c920ef5ff6d9b9016283.png

Just now, quee said:

:(

I'm planning to get him if I can't get Kulusevski :D They have a similar style in real life and I'm a fan of him and Gomez together.

Just thought he's on silly wage but wasn't getting enough games time and he's 32. As I'm looking ahead to build young team around Isak.

1 minute ago, Weston said:

Wow! Impressive. I am in a similar situation, but earlier in the season, where Juve and I are about to play whilst neck and neck in the table.

image.thumb.png.375c32c23a2c14e34ae7a0719a583d77.png

Shockingly, I also managed to put 4 past Juve when we met earlier in the season, going 3-0 up in 14 mins somehow. I imagine it will be much more difficult in Turin, though. (Frustratingly, I've only got 1 point off Inter in two fixtures, when I'd much rather be beating them...)

image.thumb.png.ef1f84055904c920ef5ff6d9b9016283.png

It was bizarre, they was running away with it at some point they was top by 9 points and had a blip which we took advantage of :D 

Tonali as a libero has been a huge success. Player of the season, scored the goal of the season, most assists and joint top on chances created in the league (disclaimer, he was on set piece duty but was genuinely excellent in open play as well). Also I think the highest average rating I've ever had a player over an entire league season in FM20.

20200428160153_1.thumb.jpg.4d67f15c53533315d5897138c6982396.jpg20200428160148_1.thumb.jpg.aeea4f24a8762f28da26d4bb469dfa47.jpg

Bonus all Italian CL final side.

Spoiler

20200428161255_1.thumb.jpg.7b9b1c95d0d9845d6230a8c48ff62803.jpg

It was bizarre, they was running away with it at some point they was top by 9 points and had a blip which we took advantage of :D 

They still have Dybala as well, and some good additions to their midfield. Ronaldo retired I presumed?

Wait, got the screenshot mixed up :lol: Thought it was John's.

Edited by quee

3 minutes ago, Stackalee said:

Tonali as a libero has been a huge success. Player of the season, scored the goal of the season, most assists and joint top on chances created in the league (disclaimer, he was on set piece duty but was genuinely excellent in open play as well). Also I think the highest average rating I've ever had a player over an entire league season in FM20.

20200428160153_1.thumb.jpg.4d67f15c53533315d5897138c6982396.jpg20200428160148_1.thumb.jpg.aeea4f24a8762f28da26d4bb469dfa47.jpg

Bonus all Italian CL final side.

Hide contents

20200428161255_1.thumb.jpg.7b9b1c95d0d9845d6230a8c48ff62803.jpg

Impressive! :applause: I am surprised you haven't sold Tonali ;) 

Impressive! :applause: I am surprised you haven't sold Tonali ;) 

Only point of the save was to mess around with him as a libero so that's a no go. I have also agreed to give him 50% of his transfer fee so selling him has very little appeal!

Edited by Stackalee

11 minutes ago, john1 said:

This was their XI against me :thup: 

Yeah, got mixed up between yours and Weston's Juventus. In 2021/2022, Ronaldo is still playing like in my save. Though, they managed to keep Dybala in both your saves, which is good for Serie A. He joined Liverpool in mine.

Edited by quee

32 minutes ago, john1 said:

This was their XI against me :thup: 

acc2ce711106631ae57db3f6056fc898.png 

30 minutes ago, quee said:

Yeah, got mixed up between yours and Weston's Juventus. In 2021/2022, Ronaldo is still playing like in my save. Though, they managed to keep Dybala in both your saves, which is good for Serie A. He joined Liverpool in mine.

Ronaldo retired at Juve and found a (kind of amusing) new job:

image.thumb.png.fc6f80db5ed801723de5fe621aec04cb.png

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

Ronaldo retired at Juve and found a (kind of amusing) new job:

Great stats, though! Wow! Will check how he is compared to my Buffon now.

I would have signed him as a youth coach as well, tbh :D

Edited by quee

FMu90uI.png

u5XqLyF.png

@Weston, your Ronaldo is better than mine slightly, almost similar in most of the stats, though. He must have fixed CA as a coach?

My Buffon been improving a lot! :eek: Shame about the discipline, though.

Edited by quee

3 minutes ago, john1 said:

Can't believe this offer :eek: I wasn't going to accept it but struggling to see how he will fit in my tactic as I don't play AMC.

Your academy seems insanely good, I think I've had one usable player through in about 800 seasons of FM20 heh.

1 minute ago, Stackalee said:

Your academy seems insanely good, I think I've had one usable player through in about 800 seasons of FM20 heh.

It's hit and miss sadly :(  He's developing well but my midfielders are well stocked up at the moment. Especially with Flippo Melegoni, is coming back after loan with Pescara.

So guys I might need your help here.

I have as they summary said been playing with Brescia, and Lecce. However these was just one season tests for Knap and his tactics.
I also had test-seasons with Atalanta, and Torino. On a quick note: Ilicic played as an AMC att is rpobably the best on the game. He scored 28(!) goals!
Now I feel like playing my own game, and that includes a long save.

First two concessions, I'm Norwegian,  a supporter of the once mighty Rosenborg.
I am also so old that I played CM Italia as the first game as a kid. So that feels like a hundred years lol.
This quarantine has given me some time to play a lot more. Some fix the garden, my hobby is FM.

The first football I watched was Italian, and I liked Ac Milan at that time. But not really the best players like Gullit, somehow I liked the Italians better.
Especially the underdogs. So my favs were Danielle Massaro coming of the bench at the end of his career, always scoring. And Lentini, who I today am sure would have been the world's best player if not for that car accident! And don't even try to tell me otherwise!!! :D There were others off course.
I can't fanthom that there is any way not love Boban, and Savicevic.

But as I liked an underdog and still do, there was another team catching my eyes as a, playing the most amazing football I have ever seen.
Of course, you do remember that things were better and bigger as a kid, like with Lentini.. Maybe.

That team were so attacking, that I could never quite forget it.
So guys, is there anyway I could get Serie D, and perform another Miracle?

I promise to try to score more than I concede.. :D

2 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

So guys I might need your help here.

I have as they summary said been playing with Brescia, and Lecce. However these was just one season tests for Knap and his tactics.
I also had test-seasons with Atalanta, and Torino. On a quick note: Ilicic played as an AMC att is rpobably the best on the game. He scored 28(!) goals!
Now I feel like playing my own game, and that includes a long save.

First two concessions, I'm Norwegian,  a supporter of the once mighty Rosenborg.
I am also so old that I played CM Italia as the first game as a kid. So that feels like a hundred years lol.
This quarantine has given me some time to play a lot more. Some fix the garden, my hobby is FM.

The first football I watched was Italian, and I liked Ac Milan at that time. But not really the best players like Gullit, somehow I liked the Italians better.
Especially the underdogs. So my favs were Danielle Massaro coming of the bench at the end of his career, always scoring. And Lentini, who I today am sure would have been the world's best player if not for that car accident! And don't even try to tell me otherwise!!! :D There were others off course.
I can't fanthom that there is any way not love Boban, and Savicevic.

But as I liked an underdog and still do, there was another team catching my eyes as a, playing the most amazing football I have ever seen.
Of course, you do remember that things were better and bigger as a kid, like with Lentini.. Maybe.

I promise to try to score more than I concede.. :D

You can look at editor section and I believe there is a database for Italian leagues that you can go lower level or you can look at Steam :thup: 

7 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

There's a database you can download that goes to Serie D and below it, I think. Must be in Steam Workshop. @bendixkunert2 might be able to help more since he's playing with Palermo in Serie D.

9 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

I wonder which team you're talking about? :D

On 16/04/2020 at 17:44, quee said:

Trying to keep track of who's managing who in this thread since the beginning (who has posted at least an update here):

? = status unknown since last post/update

bold = active/still playing/just started/have recently made an update in April.

1. @themario - Milan
  2. @yellowforever - Inter?
  3. @Chris2509 - Brescia (status: save ended)
  4. @GunmaN1905 - Inter (twice) (I believed he has stopped playing FM20 now :D)
  5. @gandrasch - Inter?
  6. @jonathan44 - Bari?
  7. @Carlf788 - Perugia?
  8. @Maxuma - Venezia?
  9. @Daws88 - Roma?
  10. @n1mez - Was Roma, Was Milan, Parma currently (latest update in 2023)
  11. @alexdbaf - Roma?
  12. @Vokes - Brescia?
  13. @turgi - Was Milan, Atlanta, Catanzaro currently.
  14. @Rober82 - Was Lecce, Brescia, Foggia in Serie D (new)
  15. @Juventus - Juventus?
  16. @303jonas - Inter Milan?
  17. @DazBlade - Sassuolo?
  18. @Ronaldo Beckham - Was Cagliari, Parma currently (status: save ended).
  19. @CR#7 - Lazio (status: save ended)
  20. @joeys - Avellino?
  21. @FifaBing - Milan?
  22. @hbsssj - Milan?
  23. @lfc7 - Atlanta?
  24. @Firehouse - Perugia?
  25. @2481 - Parma?
  26. @Adzke - Was Juventus, Reggina currently (latest update 2020/2021)
  27. @Stu_UBJ - Pro Vercelli (status: save ended)
  28. @lblanc - Inter Milan (status: save ended)
  29. @WilsonJuve - Monza>Napoli>Chelsea>Juventus currently (in 2025)
  30. @john1 - Milan, Pescara>Atlanta currently (latest update 2020/2021)
  31. @LucasBR - Roma (last update 2021)
  32. @citylad20 - Roma?
  33. @Knox316 - Bologna currently.
  34. @XuluBak - Was Atlanta, Frosinone (status: save ended)
  35. @Cas46 - Roma? (last update 2029 in game)
  36. @quee - Parma (4 months) then restarted, currently Parma again (3rd season - January Transfer Window)
  37. @dubby151 - Brescia?
  38. @Constantine - Modena? (previous update 2027)
  39. @CRN711 - Parma (latest update in 2024)
  40. @Matt_1979 - Was Torino, Milan currently (latest update in 2021)
  41. @Weston - Bari (latest update in 2024)
  42. @Vizzini - Milan (latest update in 2024/2025)
  43. @Eddie Boop - Lazio?
  44. @Mr_Demus - Chievo (sacked), Palermo currently (holidayed first season)
  45. @Muttley84 - Udinese (last update: save ended), Crotone currently (latest update 2020/2021)
  46. @Fraser - Genoa (latest update in 2020/2021 season)
  47. @bendixkunert2 - Brescia (status: save crashed), Palermo currently (latest update 2020/2021)
  48. @rafaelbenitez - Torino, Milan currently,
  49. @ajt - Catania
  50. @ParanoidBuddha - Juventus
  51. @DaaNMaaN - Liverpool>Lazio currently (joining in 2021)
  52. @sedge11 - Lazio (new) (latest update end of season 1 - 2019/2020)
  53. @RVP32 - Roma (new)
  54. @dennislauridsen - Milan (new)
  55. @Sh0tee - Parma previously 2025-2032 (6 years journeyman save), Sampdoria currently (new)
  56. @oze07 - Roma? (new)
  57. @HiggyTMT - Parma (new)

So, around 31 players currently active. Interesting to see if some of the earlier players still playing in Italy or have moved on.

Special mentions for WilsonJuve, the only player continuing his career save by changing clubs so far. :D

30+ players now! @Rober82 at #14 will hopefully reveal his Serie D team soon :D

Added Foggia now to #14.

Edited by quee

Just now, quee said:

30+ players now! @Rober82 at #14 will hopefully reveal his Serie D team soon

Why, The Foggia dei miracoli, of course. :) Foggia of miracles.
 Or Zemanlandia.

Signori, Rambaudi and Baiano up front. Shalimoc, Kolyvanov and Dan Petrecsu.

Only AC Milan scored more goals, Foggia scored 58.

However they also conceded 58, so will have to try to improve one that. :D