[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

Bit late to the party this year, but finally started a save with Juve with the db update, so I'm out of European competition. Planning to play 4-4-2 with both wingers higher up the pitch, and build the squad around Chiesa/Locatelli/Vlahović and Bremer. Currently exploring some options if I could offload some of the deadwood, not much in the bank to spend €20M. We'll see if I'll be able to bring some quality to the team.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/09/2023 at 08:53, stgahoy said:

Bit late to the party this year, but finally started a save with Juve with the db update, so I'm out of European competition. Planning to play 4-4-2 with both wingers higher up the pitch, and build the squad around Chiesa/Locatelli/Vlahović and Bremer. Currently exploring some options if I could offload some of the deadwood, not much in the bank to spend €20M. We'll see if I'll be able to bring some quality to the team.

How is it going? 

I'm offered the job in november first season, but in doubt to take it.. 

On 28/09/2023 at 17:34, BadAss88 said:

How is it going? 

I'm offered the job in november first season, but in doubt to take it.. 

Quite good, the finances  are solid, after I got back to CL. But its hard to keep your best players, for example I had to sell Vlahović after 2nd season. PSG came with an offer, he became unsettled in the winter window, developed the status to look for options at the end of his contract, and didn't want to talk with me, so I sold him in his last year of contract, which obviously is not great cause you won't bring anyone of his quality thats available on the market - at I struggled and got Taremi for a replacement, but I'll have to explore options to upgrade in a season or two. Also the tactic I chose 4-2-2-2 was a struggle at the start - not many wingers in the team, and still Im not that happy with it, have to polish it more, cause now I have players  for it.  It's fairly fun, not as easy as it was in previous editions, rebuild is real ;)

9 minutes ago, stgahoy said:

Quite good, the finances  are solid, after I got back to CL. But its hard to keep your best players, for example I had to sell Vlahović after 2nd season. PSG came with an offer, he became unsettled in the winter window, developed the status to look for options at the end of his contract, and didn't want to talk with me, so I sold him in his last year of contract, which obviously is not great cause you won't bring anyone of his quality thats available on the market - at I struggled and got Taremi for a replacement, but I'll have to explore options to upgrade in a season or two. Also the tactic I chose 4-2-2-2 was a struggle at the start - not many wingers in the team, and still Im not that happy with it, have to polish it more, cause now I have players  for it.  It's fairly fun, not as easy as it was in previous editions, rebuild is real ;)

I've accepted the offer and gonna give the rebuild a try! We're 14th just before the World Cup break with 12 (so actually 22) points, 9 points away from European places which is my goal for the first season. Gonna go for a 3421 tactic, but let's start with a staff overhaul! 

On 07/10/2023 at 12:23, stgahoy said:

I present you the cheat code, Milinković-Savić played as a striker :kriss:

spacer.png

Nice.

I've signed 4 of the same players you have there at Juve. Almada just makes good decisions.