FM20 Wishlist

The FM20 News thread is in danger of being overtaken by either FM19 feedback or things people want to see in FM20, so lets have a new thread for your FM20 wishlists.

What new features would you like to see?  What specifically would you like to see changed from FM19?  An announcement is due soon but perhaps unlikely to contain much in the way of detail.

So have at it, knock yourselves out :thup:.

Personally I'd like to see a reduction in how often defenders seem to head the ball straight to an opposition player when under no pressure; and long sleeved under shirts being the same colour as the main outer shirt colour (so no more Arsenal with half red/half white sleeves or West Ham with half blue/half claret sleeves).

To name but 2.

Cosmetically:

- More variety in stadiums and grass.

- MUCH more variety and quality in newgen faces. You can easily field a team of clones recently. Maybe they could paint their hair in different styles too.

- Club flags being waved in the stands? Perhaps too much for older PCs, but who knows.

- Hopefully more animations, specially for dribbles, movement and flair purposes. A player with high technique should clearly show it, and perhaps much harder to do, players with low Determination/Bravery being intimidaded/hiding from the game.

Gameplay:

- Better explanations for roles and specially how they would/could function with OTHER roles selected. Perhaps a preview of how the team would move, defend, attack, etc. Better than having to watch various matches in full to see the role of a specific player is working or not...

- FM18 had atrocious long shots and free kicks, but decent possession game, decent crosses and through balls. FM19 has fantastic long shots and free kicks, corners too strong and terrible movement/possession game, gegenpressing too easy to overachieve, clear cut chances have tons of waste, tons of crosses turning into corners because wide players wait to smash the ball into a defender's legs. Can we finally hit some balance?

- Back passes to goalkeepers turning into corners, keepers grabbing balls that would go out and conceding corners, players rushing after a ball about to go to a throw-in, stopping it from leaving but simply conceding possession, etc, all too frequent.

- Hope they don't kill long shots because of the complaining for FM20, they look fantastic and were atrocious in 18, and are a realistic alternative for teams. There's a reason the middle is the most defended area of the pitch.

- Hopefully training is more intuitive, but hopefully it doesn't get dumbed down either. It's one micromanagement that I liked to do.

- More variety of tactics for the AI. Managers could have specific tastes and hire/build with that in mind.

- Game Analysis showing which attributes or traits influenced on the key moments of the match and hopefully why. Like a player Anticipation failed in that cross, the full-back didn't have enough Pace to mark the Winger, that player felt intimidated by a big match and played below par (or surprised and played well). Some of this we can guess before a match, but I really would like a report to cover it, because it doesn't always come to decide a match.

Extras:

- For the love of God, get the rules for the main leagues right on release. It's tiresome to wait yet again weeks or months to finally have a fix for say, B teams in Portugal or Spain, having to use another database to have a proper Under 19 setup in Iceland, and etc.

- For that purpose, make the editor BETTER to use. I heard that claassen, who made fantastic work previously and made worldwide leagues, just bothered to make league updates for Europe because of the mess of the editor this year.

- Less moaning about contracts. Time in the game passes much faster than in real life to not become very annoying. Probably less press interviews too. Hopefully more options.

- More clear explanation of what we're saying to our players. Sometimes it was never clear we were making a promise, and sometimes promises (like developing youth) is not clear on what exactly that means and how much time you have.

- Coaches being much more clear why a player's attributes have been dropping, and WHY. Recently there was a post by a developer around here explaining sometimes red arrows is some kind of "rebalancing around". Totally unintuitive, unless you specifically come across this in the forum, how would anyone ever know this?

- A better Director of Football to better simulate real life football. This guy is just a mess most of the time, and while people joke about it being "realistic", we all know it's just a joke. In this direction, perhaps the option to have the manager have an agent search for clubs, negotiate contracts and such for the manager, instead of supergiant clubs posting ads for anyone to apply for the job.

- Better international management. Team cohesion, dressing room atmosphere, etc, all implemented, perhaps with some changes. Of course national teams have a dressing room atmosphere, team cohesion and such. Don't know why it's not there. Apparently there was also problems with fitness since the players in international duty with the human manager didn't train, and thus recovered super slowly while the AI recovered as normal. I don't know if it was fixed in 19, as I haven't managed an international side yet, but it was something that totally buged me out of doing it in 18 after I was in quarter final of the World Cup with over half my squad in ~70-80 fitness and the AI at full.

Edited by Lanko

As Malibden points out, none of this feedback is going to affect FM20 - but maybe FM21...

For me, youth recruitment is something that has not seen any real change for many years. Every year the highest potential players seem to be the same sort of players, especially strikers. I'd like to be able to set priorities for what sort of player should be being brought in - obviously no guarantees, but as someone that prefers to promote players rather than buy them, it would be nice to spot a position that is going to be a gap in four years time or so, and start trying to groom a replacement.

Aside from that, a bit more work on the programming to speed things up would be lovely.

1) More perception in transfer market around “direction of club”. Needs to be a short-term trend line to serve in between reputation. 

2) better comparison tools for scouting large pools of players (ie comparison table)

3) head of finance position that can allow us to better delve into financial improvement of club. Not much of factor as a giant club, but could help smaller less profitable clubs weed out problematic contract clauses, overpaid staff, etc.

4) ability to influence loanee training focus. Especially related to position trained.

5) more, easier to access player data and analysis

I thought of another one, sparked by one of S0ni42's suggestions - I'd like to be able to gauge the appeal of my club across the world, so that I could work out where to pick my affiliate clubs (and what success my current ones are having on the commercial side of things) and where I should be touring to increase my fanbaset

Days before official announcements, having a thread "FM20 Whishlist" is a little bit of pointless; but I can understand @herne79 being moderator here.

So, I will start with some minor wishes; because other people have been already said it well for ME.

- Add Medical & Gym Facilities
- Removing Camera Angles in 3D : Director & Behind the Goal
- Reducing Camera Zoom
- Loan Transfer Offer before Transfer Opening Window
- Reducing hard-copied player instructions
- Vertical & Horizontal Lines in Tactics (I have been already explained at Suggestion Forum)
- License for Premiere League

I am not hold my breath, but I think Vertical & Horizontal Lines in Tactics Creation will be very good feature.

Edited by Guest

43 minutes ago, autohoratio said:

Why remove even more camera options? If anything I think more customisation of camera views is needed (e.g. top-down 3D view)

Director & Behind the Goal angles is completely useless IMHO

Director is the default 3D camera view, With all respect to your idea, I doubt it will be removed as there should be a great reason for it being the default option. And tbh, as an example, I very much enjoy with the Director camera and watch replays using Behind the Goal camera. So, I do not see a reason why an implemented feature (yet the default option) will be dropped. At least, they offer alternatives for other 1M+ users which is good even if you do not like them. @Cadoni

That the state of the grass, dry, flooded or muddy influences the dynamics of the ball.

A screen where you can see all the phases of the entire team, on the one hand first team, on another sub 23 and on another sub 18, and also another with all club employees.

More animations and more varied protests, changes, injuries, field trip, withdrawal from the field, etc.

I'd love to see the stadiums completely revamped, not every stadium has a big football and picnic table and chairs in the corners, they just seem totally unrealistic this year. The regen faces seemed to have also gone backwards, would be a lot nicer to have a wide variety for long term saves.

More animations in the ME, a wider variety of animations for crowd etc. Graphics are fine, the animations are the issue for me.

More realistic AI managers as well, especially with regards to transfers, for example a team buying 4 world class leftbacks when they already have 2 of the same quality.

1) bring life to supporters: i’d like to see fans more active in game. Match atmosphere could be interesting, every match how much is electric for the fans. 

2) commercial section revamp (possibility to check in every moment the shirt sales of the players) and reputation screen with a global map (like the knowledge of the scouts) that show where your team is well-known

3) international management more depth 

4) possibility to train youth teams 

Edited by Matteo3champions

1) Possibility to show each player name on the pitch, even without the ball (right now it is only possible to turn on showing individual name and when in possession). It should be possible to turn it on for: every team, my team and opposite team.

Hope what I wrote makes sense :-

2) More interaction with stadium and facilities.

Edited by skam

A few simple things

1. On first transfer window at start, whether I choose to start with transfers made, or redo the window myself. Disagree with what the club signed? Rewrite the transfer window.

2. A better way of training certain stats. If I have a teenage 6ft 3 striker with 8 heading, its now impossible to help him develop. I have to train my entire squad several times a week for years to see a minor stat change on one players. Yeah this was done for realism but it drives me nuts.

3. Mentor groups are odd. Why does my 17 y/o regen have the same influence as a 33 y/o model citizen world cup winning pro... both 'average'.

4. Regens getting taller. Most of us keep growing after our 14th birthday.

5. Second division bankrupt Mexican team rejecting my £70 million bid for a player only I'm interested in.

6. Contract negotiations are still off. I offer £90k per week with unreal add-ons and get rejected, similar signs him for £35k per week.

In FM20 this year all I care about is  a new ME, updated database and AI squad building. Personally I don't care about new headline features but, I do understand the need for them....

I was honesty left disappointed with FM19 ME, very disappointed indeed. I've only recorded 30 odd hours of gameplay in FM19, and in fairness this time was mostly spent experimenting why the ME was so badly broken.  I'm very surprised the majority of people don't care about the ME?? Personally I don't get how people can enjoy the FM19 ME, its so predictable.

Therefore the top of my wish list is a vastly improved and better balanced ME, I know its never going to be perfect, for me the ME is the heart beat of the game and fundamentally the most important mechanic, it needs to be right.

Last years ME suffered massively with the following problems:

1, Long Shots - Ball winning midfielders outscoring strikers, roughly 20% of all goals are scored from outside the area

2, No forward/through ball passes - Too many times players opt to play the ball sideways, the AMC role this year was pointless, you were lucky to see 4/5 forward passes in the whole match, probably this is a consequence of poor striker movement.

3, Too many crosses - because so many passes are going sideways this in turn increases the number crosses

4, Bonus one - not enough variety in goals, most goals come from set pieces, long shots or crosses

If FM20 can improve the 4 issues above this will make me happy!!

I would love to read or watch a Dev blog on how the ME is worked on etc. I understand it has over million lines of code which is insane and the slightest tweak can have major knock-on effects, perhaps it will give me and many others a greater appreciated of the complexities involved!!

Edited by Weller1980

18 hours ago, Malibden said:

@herne79

As we all know that at this point 99.9% of FM20 features are already set in stone so having "wishes" thread for FM20 doesn't make sense to me... :)

6 - 7 months ago this thread would make sense but now...

More than that I would think . I read somewhere that the game runs in 3 year cycles so what you will see in FM20 was being created in 2017 . I think most of it anyway so that they would just be refining it and changing things as they go

All I really want is a better ME coupled with improved AI that would represent real life football statistics better, especially when AI plays against AI. A lot of issues have already been discussed in other threads about the ME, and this is not the topic for discussing all those issues, but now I would like to highlight only one complex issue that has already been acknowedged by SI and I would be really really happy if in FM20 I could see some progression towards solving it. It's about how the current ME does not represent the dominance of AI big teams in terms of possession.

In FM if you look through the statistics in top leagues, you are likely to see that in terms of possession, it does not represent the domination of big teams, I have seen that teams like Bayern, Barcelona, etc. sometimes finish the season with an average possession of around 50% or even lower than 50%(!!!). In order to solve this the ME needs better representation of pressing among other things, for example I think that the AI-Manager attributes don't always match how they should play in the ME.

I'd like to see better animations. Mainly player battles, collisions etc. 

Currently it's hard to tell what's a good slide tackle and what isn't. You see players stumble indicating that there's contact so you're thinking it's a foul only for play to continue. And when a player picks up a rebound near a touchline and goes to turn and cross or pass it (and takes what seems like an eternity to do so) an opposition player will come and frequently win possession with what looks like a foul but seemingly isn't. It makes the highlights so predictable because I know that my player is never getting that ball to a teammate and I brace myself for the counter attack. 

On player battles, all too often I see a striker and the last defender chasing down the ball and two things happen, either the striker jolts and runs in a different direction, or the defender does. I know that this means that they've had a jostle and the player that runs off has lost the physical battle, but does it really have to look like the player just couldn't be arsed or ran away as if he's suffering from a concussion? 

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, berk3 said:

4. Regens getting taller. Most of us keep growing after our 14th birthday.

To add some info here - newgens do grow, but most boys have reached (/very close to) their full height by 16, so many will enter the game at their final height.

First, an improved ME, but this is basic, with each iteration we want an improved ME.

But what I'm asking for some years now is a less strict PA. FM has improved with the variation of PA at each new save, but still attributes a fixed number at each given game. I think we have so many examples IRL of players that improved either much beyond or much shorter of what was generaly predicted. It depends on the player's personality and determination, yes, but also of the manager, the teamates, the club, the league, the titles, all the surrounding both as a player and also as a human. In sum, there are so many variables at one's development (or lack of) that it shouldn't be represented at any given save by a fixed value.

Even players with 26 or 27yo can skyrocket to where no one would bet they would, given the right conditions.

3 hours ago, Viking said:

The ability to only show replays of my goals during matches. (IE no replays when the other teams scores)

I like this one. :D I often get far too annoyed at having conceded a stupid goal in the first place. Hate seeing it again!

Stats, stats and more stats. 

How many career hat tricks? How many career Champion's league goals?

Honestly, just integrating some basic spreadsheet functionality to a player's history would go a long way. I'd love to be able to see total appearances in all competitions, cups, etc.

Better regen faces, as I see it they have to sign back up with Facegen. I don't understand why the faces are 3D now, optimistically SI could still be a decade away from trying to map faces (including real players, when there are licensing issues with the real player photos, there are different facial expressions, different lighting) onto bodies

Make everything completely tweakable in the advanced rules editor, no "hardcoding" past preventing you from doing things that will crash the game, no black boxes like I think MLS is now. They've actually been making good progress on this, or maybe there were just some years in there where I didn't use the editor as much.

Anything presentation-wise to make the game world feel more "lived-in." Moments, rivalries, tensions, "bad blood." Everything a commentator would bring up, not just the basics or the pure numbers. If my average left back scored a match winner in a cup final for someone five years ago, I should know that. If he made them stretcher a player off the pitch last time we played Stoke, I should be reminded of that for the return fixture. I think some of this is hidden away in media interviews, but a lot of people turn that off.

More player misbehavior. You don't need to make them racist, or show them getting in legal trouble. I understand why negative personality types are changed to "Balanced" for real players, and you only see "Unambitious" for newgens. But I would love to see the legal explanation for why FM can't depict players behaving badly on the pitch (beyond the dreaded Bad Tackle Animation) when it happens all the time in real life.

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, Stewart1111 said:

4) Force senior players to train with the Under 20's if you feel they have a bad attitude or not performing to their standards. Currently you can make a player play for the Under 20's but you can't force a player to train with them away from the first team. Also happens in real life.

As a heads up, if you take a player from the Senior Squad and place them in another squad, they train with that squad. This can be confirmed on the 'Training > Units' for each squad, page.

16 hours ago, Stewart1111 said:

1) Pep-talk before penalty shootout. It's so annoying after extra time has ended you can't even tell your players to relax, good luck, ignore the crowd taunting or tell them not to let the nerves get to you etc. This happens in real life, managers hyping up their players. Also when extra time ends, and we choose our penalty takers, it would be even better if some players could put themselves forward to take a penalty like in real life.

9) There needs to be more details added to international managers. I want to be able to talk to an international manager to express that one of my players has been in-form and should be called up, and vice versa if you're an international manager we should be allowed to call a club manager over the phone. For example talk about a player you want to call up, except he's not fully fit, and have a conversation on whether it would be a good idea to call him up, and ask the club manager who he would suggest. A lot more could and needs to be done to make international management more exciting. For example, I don't know why training doesn't exist in international management. Players don't stop training when they go on international duty. We should also be able to contact a player and tell them if they keep playing well then you'll pick them in the next squad etc.

I think the first idea there is brilliant and I totally agree. There's no real input from managers in an extra time and penalties scenario apart from tactical. There's little motivational work possible which is ridiculous considering at this point of the game it's all about mentality battling fatigue. I know there's a team talk before extra time but I've always felt uncomfortable sending players out for the second half of ET without a word. And the same for penalties, a lot of hyping up and calming down goes on IRL so it's a bit silly that we just leave them to their own devices. 

The second point is difficult, in many respects I think managers do not care much at all for their players going on international duty, and I'd wager they'd prefer their players weren't playing other matches and increasing the risks of injury or fatigue. I certainly would not be encouraging international managers to call up my players and getting them extra games in the middle of a long season. 

I do however agree with the national management side of things, this part of the game is basically untouched since FM 07 or something crazy, if anything more features have been taken away. I remember asking players to drop out of retirement to come back and play. I don't know if that's still in their hidden away but I've not come across it for many iterations now. There does need to be more training, better scouting and you should be able to contact any player in your national pool to discuss things like encouraging them to seek out more game time or talk about their club form affecting their likelihood in being selected for international duty. 

As far as I can remember the only decent change to national management is they've stopped that annoying thing in FM18 where I'd get constant news items about 16 year old players in the conference leagues informing me they may switch national allegiances before they've even kicked a football professionally 

My main hopes/wishes for future FM's are (in no particular order):

1. Continued improvements to the ME and graphics engine. I don't expect massive to visuals, but more animations, especially for goalkeepers, and more realistic competition for the ball like shoulder barging when running and such things. Make it seem like more of a competition for the ball, not just one of the players stops, or runs slower. I know this is not whats happening under the hood, but that is still how it looks.

2. AI around squad building needs to be improved. FM is a game that, at least for me, gets easier the more seasons I play in the same save. Mostly because squads become unbalanced. Failing to retrain players to suit their need is common for AI managers.

3. International management needs improving. I haven't dabbled too much with it, but the little I did indicated that it needs work. I managed a national side for 5 season and none of the players had any clue (how well they understand the tactic) how to play a very basic 4-4-2 even if they had been part of every squad for that time.

4. More stats. And I mean more! Give me all the stats possible, and let me play with them. Oldest player to score a hattrick, top 10 league games for the club, most games as captain, most games played as left back away to bottom 3 teams in the division! All the stranger the better. Ideally, I would like a tool to create my own statistics for a number of variables. Yes, I might be strange, but I love statistics and numbers.

5. Press conferences needs to be changed in my opinion. The questions need to be more real and not as repetitive. I know they are as such in real life, but allow us to skip certain boring ones at least. Also, make sure that when the journalists really push for answers, they don't do it for dumb things like if I'm planning on buying more players this window.

6. Interactions with other entities in the game. I've had a breakdown with a player because of a contract issue? Fine, but don't stop me from telling him "good game" after he does well, nor to tell him "step up your game if you want to keep your spot in the first team". I mean, just because I refused to give him a contract it doesn't mean I can't talk to him about his performance? The same goes for other things, such as protesting transfers. I can say I object and they can either take my thoughts into consideration, or they have reject it, end of story. Why don't they ask me into a meeting and tell me that they are thinking about accepting it. Maybe I can tell them that I reach a higher goal this season if I get to keep him. Maybe I can say I understand, but I don't have time to find a replacement and ask them to see if it's possible to set the transfer date to the next window. Maybe the board are saying they will not interfer at the moment, but due to cash flow issues they will intervene soon unless I manage to sell some other player to get cash into the club. You know, have a dialog about issues. This might be something that happen if the board are very happy with the manager and less so if I'm doing a bad job. Maybe different owners do different things.

18 hours ago, Stewart1111 said:

1) Pep-talk before penalty shootout. It's so annoying after extra time has ended you can't even tell your players to relax, good luck, ignore the crowd taunting or tell them not to let the nerves get to you etc. This happens in real life, managers hyping up their players. Also when extra time ends, and we choose our penalty takers, it would be even better if some players could put themselves forward to take a penalty like in real life.

Great idea, maybe more detailed body language at this point to influence your selection would help.  It's well known that some players will actually say if they don't fancy taking one too

Expected goals stat would be nice

Little bit more feedback on the mood of the dressing room before individual matches

Better feedback from the AM during the match. Btw I don't want him to tell me what to do, its for me to problem-solve, but I would like quicker and accurate feedback on what the opposition are doing - its hard to tell early enough if you don't watch full matches

Little ME issues: (major ones are well documented elsewhere)

- Players not gormlessly heading the ball on when it comes their way, when they've got time to control, or would be better letting the ball pass over them, bounce, and then give chase

- Players hitting the ball long when there's no need, not under pressure. I do understand sometimes its tactical lack of option, but sometimes it isn't!

- Full-backs hitting crosses deflecting off the defender and the rebound, far too often, dropping exactly in the spot for a counter-attack. This is likely a ball-physics issues I suspect but there are certain matches it causes problems in producing an unrealistic flow to the game

- More goals, or missed attempts, where the ball is pulled across the box for tap-ins, or where the forward can't get there and fails to connect. Very common IRL, not much in FM

19 minutos atrás, Lord Rowell disse:

Little bit more feedback on the mood of the dressing room before individual matches

I don’t know where exactly is,but there is menu that show the opinion of your ass.man about team before match. I usually see he saying players are complacent and already thinking they won the game,or that they are apreensive for the game.

After the total farce of SI messing the training up a few months ago with an update and just straight out saying that they weren't going to bother fixing it, I'd just like to see the game not going backwards when it's updated, and more willingness from them to say "guys, this update hasn't worked as intended/has had a disastrous knock-on effect, we're going to roll back to the last version while we correct it". Most people can accept that there's bugs when the game is first released, but to expect the game to improve with each update instead of ruining an important aspect of the game isn't a big ask.

Other than that, the biggest change I'd like to see for FM20 is for there to be no new features. I'd like the team to focus solely on perfecting the current game, with a focus on the ME and tactics.

I only have one wish as a new feature, I would like to see a dugout or manager area camera with ball tracker with ability to change focus to other areas to see what my players are doing depending on situation, though would settle for it set at halfway line with ball tracker for an easier implementation, because the sideline cam that I use doesn't give the feel of a managers view. Other things would be the usual tweaks that have already been mentioned.

16 hours ago, Tom8983 said:

After the total farce of SI messing the training

The thing I enjoyed most about the new tweaks for 19 was the training I really got into it, but after I had a few months away from FM when I went back I thought it had changed for the worse, or wasn't working as well as when launched.

Will never ever happen but:

1. Start as a Youth/Assistant Manager/  Reserve.

2. Complete revamp of the Assistant Manager module to be more interactive instead of a boring window which vomits stuff.

3. Here's a controversial one: AI managers learning to play against your tactic. Example: Every man and his dog knew Liverpool would attack till they won. Mourinho's Chelsea deliberately played a defensive game and wasted time because he knew their tactics were figured out if any team decided to learn their tactics by watching games.

40 minutes ago, harrycarrie said:

Full multi thread and core cpu optimisation. The times when it uses just single core is ridiculous.

Spot on, the change to 64bit was meant to help with this but as you can see on the bench-marking thread single core processing is king.

I will say though that a lot more threads fire up if you make an active league full detail, trouble is I doubt 99% of people even know that you can change the detail level so as a consequence only have full detail in the league they are currently managing in.  I did ponder the idea that they could have this as a more obvious option when you choose which leagues to run but i'm guessing people would just think "yep i'll go for all of these leagues in full detail" and it would be crippling performance-wise and lead to complaints

Edited by Brother Ben

I'd like to see two changes.

1. The abolishing of the various camera angles on match days. As a manager I have two choices. Either I'm stood or sat in my pitch-side coaching zone, or I can sit in the stands. All other angles should only be available when re-watching the game for analysis.

2. I'd like to be actually able to take training. With that I mean that my tactics screen should be shown next to the training pitch. For example, we train attacking corners for 45 minutes, I can adjust my tactics and observe how they are put into practice. When I'm happy, I save them basically saying "that's how I want you to play on Saturday".

- Inside forwards role re-done
I rarely see in FM 2019 they act really like inside forwards, cutting inside and scoring goals from those positions. Even If they cut inside and shoot, it is a miss in 99% cases. FM 2015 had perfect inside forwards. If player had "run forward whenever possible" you could really see that, every inside forward was different and it was noticable, in this FM I don't see any difference in playing style of inside forwards, they all look the same, and inside forwads have waaay too much chances when they have to head the ball at the goal. One inside forward would cross the ball at the far post and other inside forward would head the ball very poorly, and you can see that all the time, I have no idea why inside forwards have so much chances that way.

- Long Shot goals
I think there is too little screamers from the distance. I don't remember seeing a single goal from 25-30 meters. That happens in real football, we need more attractive goals in FM. Also curved shots, I remember in older FM's you could see really nice curved long shots goals from Recoba for example.

- Transfers

I remember this issue from when I started playing FM. For example, some player is worth 5m. You offer 15m + percentage of next sale. And Barca and Liverpool offer 5m + a couple of mils more, even if those offers are less than yours AI always tends to accept offer from another AI. And when they bid for your player, bids are always insultingly low. My last save was with Lyon, Fekir was worth 65 milions, my key player, and clubs were bidding a Loan deal with 30milions mandatory transfer fee. Wtf.

I would not like to see anything new that would just complicate the game more, just improvements of previous version which was fine.

I mentioned data higher up, but just want to add enhanced  player history/performance data. Nothing that would hurt the game performance. The game already tracks so much data for these imaginary players, but it all gets forgotten bc it's not displayed. Maybe the current stats report page can have an advanced view where the numbers are shown for all the collected data. Spreadsheet style.