England vs Senegal, Round of 16. 7PM GMT, Al Bayt Stadium

Darius1998

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ackter said:

attacking through the middle? Are england feeling ok?

There was only one CB back cause the other ran forward like a crazy person. Once Bellingham wasn't fouled, could've walked it in. 

• Administrators

Bellingham such a key player for us. Player of the match so far for us, probably the tournament. Assist and key pass leading to the second goal. Honestly, was a bit worried about us vs France in midfield. This guy will have them in his back pocket. 

Just now, Mr Adam said:

Who is favourites to eventually sign Bellingham by the way? Got to be Man City or Liverpool surely. It would be like cheating if Man City sign him.

Unless he's a Liverpool fan, I can't see them getting him, City will surely offer the bag, which Liverpool can't due to their trademark wage structure. :brock:

Maybe Real tries to hijack it, but can't see anyone else.

Just now, Mr Adam said:

Who is favourites to eventually sign Bellingham by the way? Got to be Man City or Liverpool surely. It would be like cheating if Man City sign him.

I’d fancy Real Madrid to sign him. Him, Tchonemi and Camavinga as their midfield for the rest of this decade.

1 minute ago, Mr Adam said:

Depends also if he actually wants to leave Dortmund yet. Seems happy there and is going from strength to strength. Benefits us that he's there right now.

We've now scored what, 11 goals in this WC and only 1 was from a set piece right? 

I never thought I'd see the day. 

Jude Bellingham is just sex in football shorts. What a player! Having one of those games for the ages.