Portugal - Spain, 19BST

GunmaN1905

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love him or hate him, he is World Class and thats what a player of his calibre can do, hat off, pure class, what a time to score a free kick like that

I said to my housemate as he lined that free kick up that there was no way in the world that he wouldn’t score it, just wasn’t feasible in my mind that it’d go anywhere but in the net.

1 minute ago, Wigmore said:

I said to my housemate as he lined that free kick up that there was no way in the world that he wouldn’t score it, just wasn’t feasible in my mind that it’d go anywhere but in the net.

I was thinking this when he was standing there, the concentration and determination was clear. He's **** at free kicks but you just knew it was going in.

"Ronaldo hater" sounds like you are a 16 year old girl who adores him :D

everybody who watches the game of football respects the talent of the guy, he's just not everybody's cup of tea at times

Just now, Icondacarver said:

Being a Ronaldo hater must be quite hard work, the guy just keeps defying the odds.

I'm not a hater, always been a huge fan, he just infuriated me earlier.

Can't say that wouldn't annoy you.

Just now, Weezer said:

Ronaldo only half a footballer :D Imagine how good he'd be if he was the finished article.

Then he'd be the GOAT, which he isn't simply because there's a large, but fundamentally basic part of his game which is totally non-existant.

He's a fantastic player, absolutely brilliant, he's just not a complete player which, for me, prevents him being considered GOAT.

1 minute ago, Divinity said:

Have literally never seen a player do so little yet still take all the plaudits. Outside of a penalty, a very good freekick and a DDG donation he hasn't done a thing. :D

**** off :D 

Literally been involved in every single Portgual attack and hold up play to take sting out of game. Layed one on a plate for trash Guedes to mess up too.

Archived