• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, autohoratio said:

I don't think they got the memo that this was a preseason friendly

image.png.5b3bbc44bbd63159e6a354940eac80f1.png

Wow! Did you watch that match? Was that lots of tactical fouling? Or just some kinda otherworldly bug? 

And was it FM21 or 22? How did they manage to not get a red? Must've been intentional to be rotating the fouling like this (unless they replaced the entire team at some point and they continued the "good work" :P )

Edited by samuelawachie

12 hours ago, samuelawachie said:

Wow! Did you watch that match? Was that lots of tactical fouling? Or just some kinda otherworldly bug? 

And was it FM21 or 22? How did they manage to not get a red? Must've been intentional to be rotating the fouling like this (unless they replaced the entire team at some point and they continued the "good work" :P )

FM22 - Not much tactical fouling, just clumsiness from lesser-skilled opposition - tripping my players when trying to tackle, or the "impromptu lunge exercise" animation

They subbed out their entire team at half time

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.edfaea069538eb4b46f4ef9868a218a1.gif

Edited by autohoratio

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha, for some reason, my player wants to leave the club to join a bigger club, but Juventus is not one of the clubs he is interested him, despite that being the only club that wants him. Deperately, they have made an offer for him avery few days up to 30 million + 30million in installments, basically matching his value i negotioated with him i would sell him for. But he said not interested all the time. Now it's deadline day and here is their most current offer:

image.thumb.png.28bb3299ff935af526b27769fd326c6e.png

That is the most human thing i have seen the AI do in my save so far :D

It's 2036. My England team are ranked 5th in the world, got to SF of Nations League and are the defending European champions having won the Euros in 2032 (and 2024) under another manager.

Draw time comes around and I'm all excited. Then I see this sheeeeet:

Seeding.png

:eek:

Drew Portugal, Belgium and Kazakhstan (somehow they qualified despite their best player being valued at £325k)

kazak.png

Edited by IbrahimAliMaher

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2022 at 00:52, rinso said:

:seagull::seagull::idiot::idiot:

11.png

Completely correct. One of the most boring games in actual Premier League are the ones that Manchester City wins with 4:0-5:0 score line. They keep 60-70% possession, play low tempo, short passing football and with the second goal (that usually happens around 30' mark) the other team mentally throws the towel in. The next 60 minutes or so you just see one team keeping the ball and (occasionally) making an odd attacking move that results in a goal after every 20-30 minutes. That's incredibly boring, no real tension in the game and all 22 players probably would like the final whistle to blow after around 70' to get this over with.

1-1 clash between mid-table sides (or even relegation battle), on the other hand can be extremely tense and there's often even more at stake in terms of result. Often some of these games offer the best battles, end-to-end football and both teams really wanting to win.

• 2 weeks later...

AI squad-building 😂

image.png.43b11054dc1e35a1ec0a1a8a6520461c.png

Team in the 2. Bundesliga signed 4 goalkeepers

- Tim Simon (27 years old) is their first choice and played 70% of their games this season

- Felix Kröner (22 years old) played the rest, mostly at the start of the season because Simon was injured

- Dennis Bürger (35 years old) was their first GK signing this season, brought in on a free transer as they released their previous third choice GK. Played no games

- Dirk Fuhr (22 years old) was signed in October on a free transfer, a couple of days after Simon picked up a concussion and was out for two weeks. Played no games

- Tomasz Kubina (24 years old) was signed in the January window for a fee of €53k. Played no games

- Not content with their goalkeeper roster, they signed Dennis Nilsson (20 years old) at the end of the January window for €300k. You guessed it, played no games.

- They also have an 18 year old goalkeeper (Oliver Thöne) out on loan who played 2 league games for them last season and has a higher transfer value than Kubina

Journeyman save took a strange turn...

image.png.be60e9f5dbc8a289701a8a2605c582ae.png

France are currently ranked the 2nd best national team in the world. The were runners up in the last world cup.

I have won the (English) championship, league 1 and league 2 titles as well as a Ukrainian 2nd tier title. My team is 16th in the premier league.

I do not speak French nor have I ever managed in France.

I think the French FA could do a little better...