Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing with Brighton in EPL, I bought an 18yo Belgian DefMid (Nicholas Staelens) who is not quite ready for first team yet so I'm offering him to be loaned out for a season. I receive about 10 loan offers and I suggest Nicholas to accept Wolfsburg's offer as it offers him "important player" status and they agree to pay 80% of his wages. Nicholas retaliates and says that he really wants to join Udinese and he prefers to make up his own decisions. Our relationship drops a little and I'm thinking: "Whatever, I'll let the kid decide where he wants to play". He is a super talent so I don't want to make his life difficult as I'm seeing him to become a major asset to our team in the next year or two. Next message in my inbox:

image.png.bb559a432fe85f9c3a7a5df8eb4211b2.png

You bloody muppet....

:seagull:

Edited by fmonit

28 minutes ago, fmonit said:

Currently playing with Brighton in EPL, I bought an 18yo Belgian DefMid (Nicholas Staelens) who is not quite ready for first team yet so I'm offering him to be loaned out for a season. I receive about 10 loan offers and I suggest Nicholas to accept Wolfsburg's offer as it offers him "important player" status and they agree to pay 80% of his wages. Nicholas retaliates and says that he really wants to join Udinese and he prefers to make up his own decisions. Our relationship drops a little and I'm thinking: "Whatever, I'll let the kid decide where he wants to play". He is a super talent so I don't want to make his life difficult as I'm seeing him to become a major asset to our team in the next year or two. Next message in my inbox:

image.png.bb559a432fe85f9c3a7a5df8eb4211b2.png

You bloody muppet....

:seagull:

Post this in the bugs forum so they can analyze the broke player interaction.

In the meantime, unless the player is actively saying he's disinterested in the move you want him to make, I'd recommend simply rejecting every offer but the one you prefer he accepts, so if he's open to moving, that's the one he'll take.

6 minutes ago, Weston said:

Post this in the bugs forum so they can analyze the broke player interaction.

In the meantime, unless the player is actively saying he's disinterested in the move you want him to make, I'd recommend simply rejecting every offer but the one you prefer he accepts, so if he's open to moving, that's the one he'll take.

I don't have a record of the conversation as I saved it when he already left for Wolfsburg. I don't seem to have a record of conversations once he's left, but I remember clearly that his preference lies with Udinese. He didn't say he was disinterestred in Wolfsburg. So maybe thats why Wolfsburg was still being considered. Anyway, not complaining... but people in management positions in RL will understand my issue :)

out of these 3, which one got called up to the England 2024 Euro Championship Squad?  (the tournament, not some friendly or qualy)

wtf.png

Yep. Alex Scott... 

Edited by rinso

18 hours ago, jwchriste said:

Someone's agent will soon be approaching to get an improved deal for their client...

prolly earned one i think..... Erling who?!   if only....  

e.png