Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen games in my save being held 24/12. In the evening (Eredivisie, Netherlands). Basically Christmas Eve when all sport usually stops, but hey, perhaps somebody would like to skip their Christmas dinner and come to the stadium to watch football instead.

On 17/08/2022 at 23:03, herne79 said:

With a name like that I had to bring him to London.  I'll need to get him a cat to help him settle.

c8b8b39067423ba86bd1c2f0c74b9cac.png

In the 21st century, Dick Whittington would be advised not to bring a cat to London with him unless he's got a job that pays at least £250,000 a year as he'd struggle to swing it around any property he could get on anything less.

so how is ur xG?

image.thumb.jpeg.f9aabace3b5315d5f53e9f0be65e2c7f.jpeg

Longer story:

When it was 3:1 i see that oponent has 0.00 xG XD so i clicked them goal and xG rise to 0.04 (it was long shot from 45degree) but look moment when they started xG count

Edited by myfunnygame

No screenshots but;

Talk about pointless emails my Chairmans either bored or a fantasist.

We will increase your share of transfer income  to 20% once transfer revenue hits £2m. 

I've a turnover of £88,000 pa and have never received a penny for transfers in the history of the clubs 130 years, the whole league and the higher division, would be hard pushed to have earned £500,000 since 1993. 

10 hours ago, herne79 said:

a6b5632b7e3738b36b6ebf15e8db78af.png

tenor.gif

I've had a save where Neymar signed for a high-flying Gillingham side who had recently-ish had a takeover and were top half of the Championship. I think he was about 35 and only stayed for a season or two, but it happens. 

So I recently signed a new one-year contract after I was promoted to the 5th English league
One of the goals was to heal the club's finances in the next 2-3 years.
After signing the contract 2 days later I got the information that the management board is proud that ... I healed the club's finances (XD): Screenshots about my finances:

Info:20220829204225_1.thumb.jpg.763dfa08a1b6106505be59f181852b62.jpg

Actual:

20220829204232_1.thumb.jpg.e2f157a5a1542342dad6afad81126493.jpg

Future:

20220829204239_1.thumb.jpg.4bf11d1a0d03699fd373ceb368dac33f.jpg

It work great XD

EDIT: in 2 year i will have 24kk (3.5mln gbp) under 0 XD

Edited by myfunnygame

After watching Arsenal matches, being an Arsenal fan, this guy's parents were already determined at his birth that he was going to be a footballer.
They had a particular interest in Bukayo Saka, naturally enough, as they shared the last name.
At his birth they they decided that their boy was going to be a footballer and become a better player than Bukayo.
They had been watching Arsenal on their mobiles and realised it would be a walk in the park.
The realisation was a fact when happy-daddy held his little boy in his arms, while screaming at the mobile when Bukayo scuffed an easy shot.
His own son, in his arms, was several times bigger, even at birth, than that little man on his screen, so he simply called him:

1294945052_Screenshot2022-09-05175311.jpg.b7c1cc4420d868df9cdd28fb63687bdd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Step One: Player comes to me asking for a new contract

Step Two: I agree to give him a new contract

Step Three: I go to offer him a new contract and he refuses to negotiate because he thinks he's outgrown the club

Step Four: Player hates me for not offering him a new contract after I promised to :idiot:

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, nie jem frytek said:

Kmx04P3.png

He was so tired of waiting for another Argentina call-up he decided to switch allegiances and debuted against Argentina.

K5DmC0o.png

Hat-trick of penalties.

x1NvFPM.png

Now this is financial sustainability.

3ememgA.png

Good (if unremarkable) record you say? Steady start you say?

6Vm3mIj.png

k0otgr3.png

zSoZDAx.png

Hey man. What skin is this? And is it available for FM21? Could you give me a link where I could get it please?

In my FM 2007 save I've just witnessed probably the biggest upset in Copa America's history (I don't manage any of these teams). Ecuador reaching the final, but what about Venezuela? Usually the worst South American team defied the odds, but just look at their run-scoring only 1 goal in 5 matches! Being outplayed by every single opponent, Venezuela started the competition with a deserved defeat to Mexico, followed by a goalless draw with Chile. In their last game they beat Argentina 1-0 with their only shot on target. Lady luck continued smiling to them in k.o. stages, as they went past Peru and Brazil thanks to two 0-0 draws and later penalty wins (in both games in 240 mins they managed a  total of two shots on target). In the final, their luck ended and a "spirited" 0-2 defeat to Ecuador, another team no one expected to be crowned champions.

1ven.png

2chi.png

3arg.png

4per.png

5bra.png

finale.png

On 05/10/2022 at 17:01, samuelawachie said:

Hey man. What skin is this? And is it available for FM21? Could you give me a link where I could get it please?

Unfortunately it's not available for FM21. This is one of the older versions of FM and the site that made this skin went out of business some time ago.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kentonizking said:

Classic contrary coaching information, I hope 23 has sorted this nonsense out

no longer.png

To be fair to the game, shooting and finishing are two different attributes

So started up a new save where I wanted to start unemployed and see where it takes me. Couple of days into the game and I get a couple of interviews, nothing too strange about that right? 

image.png

Cardiff and Bournemouth offer interviews (I didn't apply for either, but I've set myself a rule that I have to accept any interview so long as it's not in the same league that I'm managing in - then I have the choice). Well there was an odd sentence in both interviews:

image.png

Fair enough, they're impressed at my record - normally I'd be pretty pleased at that. But I've just started as unemployed so this is my record: 

image.png

I suppose it's not worse than the previous managers as I am technically undefeated in my entire career