Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/10/2021 at 22:13, north_london_fan said:

Not only is pretty much my entire 1st team squad unregistered because of a bug, but my youth team are playing in the Under 19 Champions League on the same day I do. So in a European away day in Europe, against the French champions, the Manchester United fans are treated to this team sheet! 

2021-10-27 (4).png

That is an insanely attacking formation.

On 08/11/2021 at 23:08, rinso said:

maybe?? 

ha2.png

Can... can I see this quarter-billion pound player?

1 hour ago, priority76 said:

1.PNG.13af82a48baeff756875dd86083bb952.PNG

Is this funny?  I find being labelled the 'Croatian Benteke' really funny.  I can't work out which player he is otherwise I'd make point of trying to sign him, anyone know?

They're missing an Oxford coma there, as it sounds like there is some magnificent striker who is both the Croatian Benteke and Miroslav Klose rolled into one! Now that's a heckuva player :lol:

2 hours ago, priority76 said:

1.PNG.13af82a48baeff756875dd86083bb952.PNG

Is this funny?  I find being labelled the 'Croatian Benteke' really funny.  I can't work out which player he is otherwise I'd make point of trying to sign him, anyone know?

You should be able to find the Croatian ones then go on their profile's until you find the one that has a media description of 'Croatian Benteke' 

5 hours ago, HighwayCathedral said:

That is an insanely attacking formation.

Can... can I see this quarter-billion pound player?

This is on FM21 by the way, didnt sell him yet..  no furter bids as yet but getting my teeth into 2022's game

farfan.png

Seems to me planet football need to do some bloody research..

That's some "poor" form he's been in for his club... that the England manager (me) also manages Man Utd...... SMH

Shoretire.jpg

Edit:  And just after this, he goes and drops in an assist and a goal in a 5-1 win over Bayern Munich...  Nope... defo not calling him up to the England squad....

Edited by LokiValfar

1 hour ago, LokiValfar said:

That's some "poor" form he's been in for his club... that the England manager (me) also manages Man Utd...... SMH

Shoretire.jpg

Edit:  And just after this, he goes and drops in an assist and a goal in a 5-1 win over Bayern Munich...  Nope... defo not calling him up to the England squad....

Tbf, it's not saying he's in poor form, more that he's not getting regular playing time. For some proper context, we'd need to know how far through the season you are to know how many games he could've played.

On 18/12/2021 at 21:08, Neotropolis said:

Tbf, it's not saying he's in poor form, more that he's not getting regular playing time. For some proper context, we'd need to know how far through the season you are to know how many games he could've played.

Thing is he's the backup AML for my England squad (its Rashford on the left)...  But the media have made no mention at all about my DR backup (Wan Bissaka starts) who has played a grand total of 5 games all season.

On 02/12/2021 at 02:30, LokiValfar said:

When I find out which player did it, I might have to drop them lol

Just got the good old "club bias" media message too.. Yeah 11 of the 23 man squad play for me at club level... But one is a backup keeper, a backup CM, AML, and AMR/ST...  Not my fault so many of the mainstays of England decided to go play for clubs I refuse to pick players from :D

It's good to see I'm not the only pointlessly spiteful international manager out there. I refuse to pick anyone who plays for or has played for Liverpool and anyone who ever requested to leave my club. 

2 hours ago, pdmalcolm said:

It's good to see I'm not the only pointlessly spiteful international manager out there. I refuse to pick anyone who plays for or has played for Liverpool and anyone who ever requested to leave my club. 

I've never picked players who have played for Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or City :D

Had Sancho complain about a harsh team talk and within a week he demanded a transfer..  He's not playing for England again while I'm manager either :D

2 hours ago, CaptCanuck said:

^Speaking of wages - who says the yoof are all about status and getting paid. As our new winger can attest to.

image.png.868442f7d4f264d6cd04230995ba2b7b.png

Normally the AI does this to my guys when they sign them, so nice to finally have one go our way

This is interesting. So, you found that a player may accept a lower salary if his agreed playing time is higher?... Does this always work? Thank you.

20 hours ago, phd_angel said:

This is interesting. So, you found that a player may accept a lower salary if his agreed playing time is higher?... Does this always work? Thank you.

I could have setup that screenshot better - typically what happens to my players is they want higher wages, I refuse, they get angry, I transfer list them, and then they go to another team and accept lower wages than I had offered. It seems to be a fairly common person managed vs AI managed team scenario.

Here I finally had the reverse happen! The player took a huge wage cut of 125k/pw and a reduction in playing time from star to important.

Hope that makes it clearer :-)

7 minutes ago, LokiValfar said:

The media strike again!

The side that have finished the last three seasons in second place are now the "feel-good story" of the league because they are sitting in 4th.... SMH

image.thumb.png.39c848d5561b56ceaf3f8f08af9b542f.png

And it's Manchester City too.... :lol:

The media's just gr8.

5 hours ago, LokiValfar said:

The media strike again!

The side that have finished the last three seasons in second place are now the "feel-good story" of the league because they are sitting in 4th.... SMH

It's a feel good story as the rest of the league are happy they're not fighting for the league :lol:

On 18/12/2021 at 19:08, LokiValfar said:

Shoretire.jpg

Good player, I hired him for Benfica on 3rd season. So far 4 matches, 4 goals and 2 assists

12 hours ago, turnip said:

ovKG2Mc.png?1

Bayern being assholes just because they can be

I can imagine the discussions with the admin team.

'I think we forgot some 0s when we submitted the offer'

'Eh, no one will notice, just submit it as is' 

On 31/12/2021 at 13:22, LokiValfar said:

The media strike again!

One game to go, I'm at Leeds and sitting in 4th but with Arsenal 1pt behind me. Goal difference is on my side, but I basically need to beat Liverpool (who've already stormed the league) at home to ensure qualification, as Arsenal are at home to Norwich and almost guaranteed to win. Media asks me "with this match pretty much a dead rubber, are you considering rotating your squad around". I don't know there definition of dead rubber, but it sure don't fit mine.

14 hours ago, Marabak said:

One game to go, I'm at Leeds and sitting in 4th but with Arsenal 1pt behind me. Goal difference is on my side, but I basically need to beat Liverpool (who've already stormed the league) at home to ensure qualification, as Arsenal are at home to Norwich and almost guaranteed to win. Media asks me "with this match pretty much a dead rubber, are you considering rotating your squad around". I don't know there definition of dead rubber, but it sure don't fit mine.

If only there was an option to say "think you're in the wrong press conference mate"

I'm not sure this is considered funny or not, but certainly brilliant. I just signed this guy from Man City on free. After the pre-season, I just realised that I have an extra player that I can't register for the upcoming season. So I chose to leave this guy out. He is not happy and requested for a transfer. I obliged and look what I got for him for being with us for 2 months. :cool: and this is the club's record transfer for now

1078880873_ScreenShot2022-01-07at11_24_10AM.png.cc1faecd6952e44b443b0c3118f8195b.png