Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20221129212015_1.thumb.jpg.7e67902f91e185f4904991ae0fea38d1.jpg

A whole new level of dominance! That run lasted until 2105 when Sydney FC finally beat them in the final. 49 consecutive Champions League titles, unreal! For context I wasn't managing any Asian teams at any points (I don't even have any Asian leagues loaded). Al-Nassr are also record winners of the Club World Cup alongside this so are the undisputed most successful team on the planet. Saudi money is doing something I guess!

On 09/11/2022 at 16:41, Neotropolis said:

Fair enough, they're impressed at my record - normally I'd be pretty pleased at that. But I've just started as unemployed so this is my record: 

Maybe you had a short-lived pop music career before becoming a football manager?

5 hours ago, rusty217 said:

20221129212015_1.thumb.jpg.7e67902f91e185f4904991ae0fea38d1.jpg

A whole new level of dominance! That run lasted until 2105 when Sydney FC finally beat them in the final. 49 consecutive Champions League titles, unreal! For context I wasn't managing any Asian teams at any points (I don't even have any Asian leagues loaded). Al-Nassr are also record winners of the Club World Cup alongside this so are the undisputed most successful team on the planet. Saudi money is doing something I guess!

A glitch?  This dominance defies any logic: even a totally dominant club will eventually lose due to some random mistake or strike of luck.

10 hours ago, phd_angel said:

A glitch?  This dominance defies any logic: even a totally dominant club will eventually lose due to some random mistake or strike of luck.

Maybe, I don't know. It's an edited database, but I haven't touched Asia, so I don't think that would've caused it. They did eventually lose, it was just on the 50th attempt. They then won another 4 consecutive after that. Currently in 2177 (where they've now won a total of 115 ACL titles, Real still hold the record in Europe with a paltry 29) and for the last 20 years Johor DT from Malaysia have won it about 50% of the time with Al-Nassr taking the rest. Running an annual club world cup (one of my edits) too that they've won a record 40 times, although the most they've won in a row is only 4. Got the 4 yearly one running too which they've won a record 5 times.

Al-Nassr just became brokenly OP to the point that they make Bayern's dominance of the Bundesliga look tame :D

On 09/11/2022 at 16:41, Neotropolis said:

So started up a new save where I wanted to start unemployed and see where it takes me. Couple of days into the game and I get a couple of interviews, nothing too strange about that right? 

image.png

Cardiff and Bournemouth offer interviews (I didn't apply for either, but I've set myself a rule that I have to accept any interview so long as it's not in the same league that I'm managing in - then I have the choice). Well there was an odd sentence in both interviews:

image.png

Fair enough, they're impressed at my record - normally I'd be pretty pleased at that. But I've just started as unemployed so this is my record: 

image.png

I suppose it's not worse than the previous managers as I am technically undefeated in my entire career

True, but you’ve also never won a match either.

On 09/11/2022 at 13:28, Harpoon76 said:

image.png.eeb01bd294873ebd13166e4f95eca662.png

Excellent knowledge of players, shocking knowledge of mathematics.

It's probably related to U-18 league rules. I suspect that Busby is about to turn 18 before the start of the next league season and hence he isn't eligible for U-18 competitive games any more.

• 2 weeks later...

image_2023-02-05_161834830.png.6cfe9cf49afb79c40778b119ba0d92e9.png

A pen gifted at the start, then my guy missed for an aggregate win 10mins before the end.

In ET, direct red followed by my GK dropping the ball before their their 2-0 goal.

In the end 2 goals from 2 shots for the hosts, MoTM with 8.9 rating for their GK and semifinals elimination for me.

Not hugely funny, but this felt bloody good - avoiding being FM'd and at the same time doing to the AI what it often does to us with its' late flurry of goals.....

AMAD DIALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAD DIALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

image.png.dc6f4006a4cecb41740113ae12c5cd38.png