Funny Screenshots Thread

Not a screenshot but talk about entitlement …

I’m at Monaco and tell a 15 year old member of the youth intake twice in two or three weeks that his training is below par. He tells me that he’s not happy with my attitude … he’s no longer at the club!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently had Harry Maguire complain he doesn't think he's good enough for the first team (which at 33 he isn't) but he backed down from that...  Deadline day arrives and Rennes make a bid, he's interested so I take the deal and he agrees the move...  I go to wish him well and boom..

image.png.6c867e69a8dfeb2c2f677380f6c9b098.png 

Not the kinda thing to say to the guy who is also England manager and you're sitting on 98 caps lol

In the 4th tier of Swedish football I've asked my scout to go out on an assignment with the broad objective of looking for first team players for me. I look at the list of matches he has attended and is he taking the p***. He went to Malmo vs Napoli! Not sure how many of their players would come join me but I suppose he exhausted all other avenues of being able to get a ticket!

1037169364_Screenshot2022-01-09at22_27_44.png.dc134f6cd7c586b6c2b3ff4ecfc578f1.png

Edited by brookie1402

2 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

How is this person still on your payroll at this point?

Believe it or not, they were all between the end of the January transfer window and the start of the summer window (and there was another one on the last day of the season).  It actually makes for kind of a realistic story -- as soon as I denied him a deadline-day move, he just stopped showing up to work.  What am I gonna do, cancel the contract of a 21 year old Brazilian U-23 international?

15 hours ago, Sunstrikuuu said:

Believe it or not, they were all between the end of the January transfer window and the start of the summer window (and there was another one on the last day of the season).  It actually makes for kind of a realistic story -- as soon as I denied him a deadline-day move, he just stopped showing up to work.  What am I gonna do, cancel the contract of a 21 year old Brazilian U-23 international?

Irl, probably as that's gotta be cause for contract breach. But we don't get that option in FM. 

What you should do? Stick him on the transfer list, loan list, fine him and in the under 23s.

Sell ASAP. 

On 07/01/2022 at 03:25, yey said:

I'm not sure this is considered funny or not, but certainly brilliant. I just signed this guy from Man City on free. After the pre-season, I just realised that I have an extra player that I can't register for the upcoming season. So I chose to leave this guy out. He is not happy and requested for a transfer. I obliged and look what I got for him for being with us for 2 months. :cool: and this is the club's record transfer for now

1078880873_ScreenShot2022-01-07at11_24_10AM.png.cc1faecd6952e44b443b0c3118f8195b.png

Pretty sure he's one of the best young talents in the game, on my save he's in City's first team, you got good money but you would have likely got way more.

2 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Just played a cup match and the starting eleven included one 19 year old and four 20 year olds.

Post match press conference question:

2093373441_DexterHovis_PressConferences.png.97eadc2fbcafe2bc724f6710e7f59174.png

:idiot:

i've had it happen to me too, I think this is a bug.

10 hours ago, LokiValfar said:

The media strike again with their stupid questions...  Dean Henderson picks up a knock so he's not fit for the game.. So my backup GK starts... Apparently, in a different position.. I know technically correct as he's not sitting on the bench but ffs!

image.png.5e84de7d4aa9a20254bd9fe6107d238e.png

Is your backup GK playing in a different role? As this can trigger this question. It's a bit poorly worded, but you can understand how it came up. If your backup GK isn't in a different role, then I would report it as a bug

5 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

Is your backup GK playing in a different role? As this can trigger this question. It's a bit poorly worded, but you can understand how it came up. If your backup GK isn't in a different role, then I would report it as a bug

Goalkeeper no matter who it is, is always a Sweeper Keeper. 

It's funny because its so painful!  It would be fine normally as its just before the international break and luckily I've already played Chelsea, Liverpool and Citeh this season...

But I'm also the England manager......  First choice GK, LB and AMR and my backup DR.... with two other defenders suspended (including my first choice DR).....

image.png.40bb3e48ab8f5710a2e6abda273736f7.png

Edit:....  England squad worked out and boom Rashford out for 4-5 weeks.

Edited by LokiValfar

1 час назад, phnompenhandy сказал:

What's funny about this is the age profile of my squad. It's not even intentional - these are the only players I can entice to my amateur outfit. As you can imagine, my high-octane pressing tactic is coming apart at the seams.

it's time to move on to sand football

Like a fish with 'hugills'

Shock scenes at Adams Park as young striker Joe Hugill scores and then gets stuck in the net whilst his colleagues celebrate by the corner flag.

"We just thought he was with us", says Mandela Egbo. "Then I turned around and saw him dangling from the net by his feet."

"We suggested he take up fishing!", quipped Wycombe captain Ryan Tafazolli.

image.png.3293341c85eb15d0322c6024f15a7997.png

Wycombe striker Joe Hugill stranded in the net whilst his pals celebrate a lead

~~~~~~~~~~

But seriously, the game just showed Hugill stuck there in the net. The rest of the squad were off to the corner flag to celebrate with the travelling fans. I could only imagine the game couldn't get the player model through the net, or something.

5 hours ago, FrazT said:

@McBride- your above post has been hidden because it is neither funny nor a new feature of the game as this has been present for several versions now.

I guess it's funny if you've never seen it before, which I haven't. And also, that he would decide to come out in Bosnia, which is not the friendliest place for lgbtqia folk.

Edited by McBride