Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 quid! Pint of best and a packet of crisps on Benoit.

image.png.b8bd78a970ad2aaf6e36adcce1e9292c.png

But ya 1200 pounds? Surely he could have gone on a free. One of the last few non-regens in 2039 looks to want to make 500 league matches.

Edited by CaptCanuck

7 hours ago, phd_angel said:

After the third offside, did you adjust the tactics? 

No there were all good passages of play that happened to be that nth bit offside - and later they just stayed that bit extra onside to get the goals - the 4th offside was from a set piece where your players all stand a yard offside.

(FM 2007)

When the (AI) manager of our fierce rival demands "more" from his striker.

The striker's form at that time: 8-7-7-9-9. Matches played: 11. Goals: 9. MoM Awards: 4. Average rating (overall): 7.45.

(After getting new improved contract-he banged 4 goals in 2 matches, so he is on 13/13 record currently).

No time for complacency then!

dim1.jpg

dim2.jpg

dim3.jpg

Edited by Ales

2 hours ago, jwchriste said:

I'm trying to figure out what "personal reasons" get injured through wear and tear. Does he have a bad case of jungle rot or something?

Would hate to speculate, but I suspect there might be a 'burning sensation' involved.

I desperately need to capture an actual screenshot of this, but there's a weird glitch in my save. The year is 2030 and I have a killer 18 year old newgen attacking midfielder. He's tall, aggressive, highly technical, "cultured," and with great heading.

Sometimes, if he scores and it needs to be reviewed for offside, there's a moment where it announces the goal was scored by Cristiano Ronaldo though this fellow's name is Maxence Desbois.

2 hours ago, jeremy0315 said:

I desperately need to capture an actual screenshot of this, but there's a weird glitch in my save. The year is 2030 and I have a killer 18 year old newgen attacking midfielder. He's tall, aggressive, highly technical, "cultured," and with great heading.

Sometimes, if he scores and it needs to be reviewed for offside, there's a moment where it announces the goal was scored by Cristiano Ronaldo though this fellow's name is Maxence Desbois.

The same happens with me occasionally, but I didn't think it was anything to do with a certain newgen in particular. I'm sure I saw it happen when Federico Chiesa scored, who is now number 7 for Juventus like CR was... so I'd assumed it was to do with that

20 hours ago, JimbobWWFC said:

The same happens with me occasionally, but I didn't think it was anything to do with a certain newgen in particular. I'm sure I saw it happen when Federico Chiesa scored, who is now number 7 for Juventus like CR was... so I'd assumed it was to do with that

Oh dammit. I wanted to think I had CR7 re-incarnate. :)

I'm manager of England and qualification for the 2022 World Cup has started really well.

image.thumb.png.44c9dc95b96a05d03d4d1ff5ea888017.png

We've beaten Hungary 4-2, Poland 3-1, San Marino 13-0 and Albania 8-0

The FA though.... not so happy

image.png.0df42fc67b2a73ef339ded9d70d6f165.png

Which is leading to news items like this

image.png.3a815fa1c76000e6dcbf982fb2f6b857.png

Not sure what more I can do haha!

203be2d7d957416e8c7b2c24f116a47f.png

3ed93029898f90283455e76ad92d0e27.jpg
Sorry what?? 15 quid? :lol:  I know he doesn't look good attributes wise.

EDIT:

After signing him, board are disappointed....

8b7b3d49cecc04d4206abd1cc4a30ed0.png

They won't be moaning when we will made ridiculous profit on him.

Edited by john1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, phd_angel said:

SI launches a new feature: matches with 3 teams.

image.thumb.png.a125a0453d0fa369cb0c7c38be0291f6.png

That's a well reported  bug that's been going on in a couple of forms at least since FM20. In FM20 and FM22 - substitution happens; a bunch of players appear in black kits.  The FM21 variant had the kit not appearing, so you had head, hands and feet running about and the rest of the player was invisible.