Semi Final 2: Croatia Vs England (ITV, KO @19:00)

Hodgy

Who will win and go through to the World Cup Final?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Croatia
    • England

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/18 at 18:00

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 brave lions. No stupid boys.

For the first time in 16 years, England have genuinely done me proud at a major tournament. That is all I asked for before this World Cup began.

Well done boys, you did so well to get this stage. Screw the "easier fixtures" you still have to get the results.

Well done Croatia, better team over the game, they also got the results with some top players.

To be fair, I think the team lost their heads again. It's like they didn't believe in their game plan and started humping everything up front. Should have done better but then we came further than we probably hoped for. I guess I've seen this too many times over the last three decades to be too gutted.

Didn't do enough in the end so Croatia deserved it really. Very poor from Kane for the last 2/3 games which will be glossed over by his goals early on in the tournament.

Still over-exceeded my expectations.

7 minutes ago, Baptista_8 said:

Appreciate the update.

Shame you guys lost, but hopefully Croatia vs France will be a good game, I suppose almost everyone will be supporting Croatia.

Just now, Redshift said:

To be fair, I think the team lost their heads again. It's like they didn't believe in their game plan and started humping everything up front. Should have done better but then we came further than we probably hoped for. I guess I've seen this too many times over the last three decades to be too gutted.

Its like we have 1 gameplan. And that gameplan doesnt involve the opposition scoring. So if they do they're clueless what to do

1 minute ago, mark1985 said:

Let's hope Croatia go on and win it. Proud of how well we did. Never ever thought we would get this far. Well done England. You made me proud of my country again

Nah buddy, this has France written all over it. I like France and they have some terrifying players.

I won't begrudge Croatia a World Cup win now. They've been excellent in the group stage and resilient in the knockout rounds.

Though I can't honestly see them having the energy to beat France, I know where my support will be going on Sunday.

Archived