Football Manager 2024 Official Feedback Thread

• Administrators

Football Manager 2024 is OUT NOW!

We are absolutely delighted to push the button and drop another edition in the Football Manager series, which we believe to be the most complete FM to date. 
FM24 is filled with new additions that deepen the immersion and elevate your gameplay experience with upgrades to set pieces, intermediaries, squad building, Matchday and much more. Start a new story or continue your existing career from FM23 - the choice is yours.

Please use this thread to post any feedback you have after spending some time on the game. Whether it’s singing our praises or providing constructive feedback – we want to hear from you. While Staff and Moderators may not respond to every comment, be rest assured that we monitor the thread and will report back to the studio on trends or themes we notice.

As mentioned above, the Bug Tracker is the place for any issues you find with the game. Please be mindful to provide as much information as possible with your bug report. If it’s gameplay related, we’ll almost always need a save file.

It’s worth pointing out that we have upcoming updates planned in the near future which will address many of the issues raised so far. Stay tuned and expect to hear more from us on those very soon.

For any technical troubleshooting, for example crashes or being unable to launch, read our Technical Support page which is filled with lots of info that should get you up and running. If you still need further assistance, we would encourage you to raise a support ticket where our dedicated support team will be on hand to help.

As a rule of thumb, please try and adhere to the following points before posting:

• Please try to keep any feedback constructive. That doesn't mean you can only be positive, but if you are going to be critical, give us your reasons. Help us to help you by giving details.
  • Continue to help us by ensuring that any issues you may encounter are reported accurately with screenshots or save files (where possible). If you tell us that 95% of AI goals come from set pieces, or that you’ve had 200 injuries over the course of a season, we will want to be able to report this back to the team with clear proof. Please avoid exaggerating any issues to get your point across.
  • Respect other opinions, period. 
  • Don’t make it personal. Attacks and the like won’t be tolerated. SI Staff and our moderating team will engage where we can, but any abuse makes that much more unlikely.
  • We have a large community and equally large forum – you can find any tactical conversation here, feature requests here, and general discussion here.

Now go out, enjoy yourself, and play the game your way!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

Can't run the game on steam, it says invalid platform.

???

Restart Steam, validate the local files as well. If that doesn't work then please head over to here for some assistance: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/crash-technical-and-performance-issues/

1 minute ago, ForTheLoveOfTheGame said:

Hi,

Kits, Shorts and Socks are not showing in the pre game editor? 

Is this a known issue or just affecting me?

Screenshot 2023-11-06 162135.png

Raise as a bug here please: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/editor/pre-game-editor/

1 minute ago, metal_guitarist said:

Restart Steam if it's not showing for you. Then go to Library, there's a dropdown saying "Games" that you need to change to "Games and Tools". Can find it under there. 

1 minute ago, Novem9 said:

Firstly, restart Steam app. Library -> Homepage and just type 'Editor'

image.png.841d3186b4494ea9da650dd8d3094369.png

Thanks guys found it. 

14 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

image.png.29bc749691867e73d117f698fdb6f7e0.png

Sad-trombone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

In fairness I think that COULD be different from the beta. 

The ME was always going to be 24.0, as technically it's the first one. Even if it has had changes from the beta (hopefully) for the amount of goals.

Edited by Domoboy23

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Relieved it's the same match engine version. Previous releases have been carnage when they've meddled with it between beta and full release. This year, the mantra, 'if it aint broke, don't fix it' seems to have been played. A victory for common sense. 

Although I await the inevitable glut of posts from people whose tactics no longer work. That's always a good laugh. 

I know what you mean, I’ve purposely stopped making tweaks to my tactic as I’m so used to there being changes from beta to full release. Now I know there isn’t any I can fine tune my tactic to perfection (well as close to perfection that I’ll ever get)

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

I've crossed off 6 of my "FM release day questions" Bingo card. If anyone wants to ask if you need to start a new game, that would help tremendously. Thank you.

Whilst I can understand that you are trying to have a laugh out of this, but posting this doesn't really help. 

From my experience Si have never released a patch notes on full release, even thou there was changes in the past, its all a bit strange if you ask me because we play beta version, lots of people report bugs and am assuming plenty of bugs are fixed(hopefully) but the player base isn't to know whats been fixed and whats not for whatever reason. Anyway i guess just play and hope for the best is the best policy as there isn't really a alternative is there.

I played every version of CM/FM from the first edition, and I have to say, that I have never enjoyed the game more, then with this release! 
The biggest problem has always been ME for me, But this year, WOW its the biggest improvement ever on that front!!!! 

Plz SI Keep up the GOOD work that you are doing right now, I can´t wait to see the new graphics engine next year!!!!