Football Manager 2024 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a new game, always with Lazio, and I am seeing that the changes to the 3D engine of the game are truly exceptional.
Finally you can see triangolations, players who defend the ball and manage to make openings in the open field.

Just now, kiingallen said:

How can this be verified, or has it been officially stated?

It’s worth pointing out that we have upcoming updates planned in the near future which will address many of the issues raised so far. Stay tuned and expect to hear more from us on those very soon.

Opening post. ME version number also the same.

22 minutes ago, Pasonen said:

That kind of shot just cant go in... Even I would save that one..

Badgoalie....gif.adef0e8c7ea83114d2868a6698efdeaa.gif

Why not? Maybe the keeper was expecting a cross or it got deflected and he was wrong footed? There's been loads of goals scored in 24 where I've gone how did that go in? only to see it was deflected and the keeper had no chance. This might be a 1 in 1000 shot but it not like it should never happen. If every AI player plays perfectly nothing will happen. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to complain, but Pedri having lower CA/PA than Camavinga, Valverde and

Spoiler

12 points lower PA

than Bellingham looks like very solid bias from the researchers. 

11 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

There's been no gameplay or ME changes.

Just database.

Not many database changes. Only 'major'. Shame really. Per below;

'Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread up and until Release.

As explained earlier, the database for the Release was locked on 18th October. That is, before you saw Early Access. That date was out of our hands.

Since the 18th we have only been able to update major data issues that can be both easily changed in our 'dbc files', and also can be tested easily on all formats. So, we apologise for any issues that you have brought up that are still evident in the Release database.

We aim to fix as many issues as we can in a formal data update as soon as we can. That will include any issues already raised, and any that may be raised after Release.

In the meantime, your feedback continues to help us hugely. Thank you.'

1 minute ago, phnompenhandy said:

It's only been out 2 hours!!!!

I feel like there should be a separate place in the forum for people to ask questions because most of the feedback thread ends up being people asking questions, someone answer any a bit of back and forth like I'm doing now 😁 instead of actual meaningful feedback 

4 minutes ago, Femdimes said:

The fact that the team talk bug made it to the full release has me absolutely raging. What a disgrace.

What bug is that? I didn't play the beta.

I've played a couple of hours whilst waiting for the real name fix... First impressions are good, my main complaints were regarding the transfers, fingers crossed they are better on FM24.

13 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

So team-talks are still bugged and body language still reverts back to default regardless of how well the team talk goes.

That is incredibly disappointing.

Mind-Boggling that this wasn't fixed. It's only been an element of the game for... forever?!??

Custom kits aren't showing in game. Everything is correct, xml file is the same as older FM, grpahics and kit folders as they have been in the many years I've had custom kits. Any ideas? Faces and logos are working fine.

hey guys. does anyone know if there is promotion/relegation in the Mexican First Division? I'm in 2026 and looking at next season's rules promotion/relegation still hasn't been added. I manage a small second division team and the money would really help the club as we're too good for this second division. IRL the system is suspended until 2026. 

I put this in the Beta thread:

Not sure if it's intentional, or an error, but the up/down arrows (next to the flag in the title bar) that allow you to toggle through international teams is not in FM24:

FM23:

image.png.740b26ac4848c7a395d849b57273e3c6.png

FM24:

image.png.3e110a65dce231aff3e4af93ff29c3b8.png

Just makes toggling thru international teams longer than previous.

1 minute ago, diLLa88 said:

For a game that is supposed to be played for a year (until the next one arrives) it is actually criminal to have to wait so long for fixes for game breaking bugs.

What game breaking bugs are there? I've played a full 4 seasons on the game so far, and haven't came across a single bug that's remotely 'game breaking'. The interaction stuff is annoying but can be managed easily enough. Other than that, the game is playing great so far. 

Sigh. or should it be SI.........You make some genuinely positive and exciting changes and then undo so much of it with what can only be described as rookie errors. I've noted the comment from the OP that it sounds like there are going to be a couple of quick updates but it's still hugely frustrating to see bugs in the full game that you notice in the first hour of playing the beta. 

44 minutes ago, Femdimes said:

The fact that the team talk bug made it to the full release has me absolutely raging. What a disgrace.

How do they brake things that where not broken in the previous edition? We're at the point that bugs are added instead of being solved. Hilarious to be honest.

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

What game breaking bugs are there? I've played a full 4 seasons on the game so far, and haven't came across a single bug that's remotely 'game breaking'. The interaction stuff is annoying but can be managed easily enough. Other than that, the game is playing great so far. 

Theres a bug that when you apply for a job when still in the current job, where your current job wants to try and convince you to stay before accepting the approach from the new job, and if you attend and tell them your leaving they cant change your mind, it auto resigns you when you leave the meeting and the accept wiget from the approach of the new club disappears, am pretty sure thats game breaking.

11 minutes ago, stevemc said:

I put this in the Beta thread:

Not sure if it's intentional, or an error, but the up/down arrows (next to the flag in the title bar) that allow you to toggle through international teams is not in FM24:

FM23:

image.png.740b26ac4848c7a395d849b57273e3c6.png

FM24:

image.png.3e110a65dce231aff3e4af93ff29c3b8.png

Just makes toggling thru international teams longer than previous.

Also, please add this option for teams in leagues that are not originally in the game. IE, Qatar, Saudi etc. Would save so much time.

These leagues are already accurate in the pre game editor, so shouldn't be too much to just add the up/down arrows? Thanks.