Football Manager 2019 Official Feedback Thread

Biggest downside for this year's FM from your pov ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What really annoy you this year while playing FM19 ?

• Players moaning for new contracts too often
    • Gegenpressing tactic too powerful
    • Youngsters determination decreasing despite tutoring
    • IA still stockpiling players at a specific position/low teambuilding
    • Calendar bug ,only 1 day to recover between 2 officials games, especially a the end of the season (Obviously, i'm not talking about the Boxing day)
    • International call-ups issues (players unavailable for Champions League final etc...)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vali184 said:

His team won, so the match engine must be perfect!

i noticed in this sub there is a lot of passive agressive comments and bs in general, a lot of players trying to silence feedback that wont agree with their circle jerk with arguments like " am better than 90% of average FM users so listen to me because i say so.. and anything i dont aprove should be a bug and is obviusly a broken ME.

i never said that i won every game, in fact after the game with barca i lost to man city, but w/e ... enjoy the circle jerk of "experienced" fm players, am out.

30 minutes ago, rc1269 said:

Mentoring is a (Broken) Afterthought.  I love to play teams with strong youth systems, where I can both generate extra income from player sales over time, as well as mold my stars of the future.  Mentoring was one of the most important aspects to molding youth, and sadly in FM 19 it is just broken.  The new concept of mentoring groups is fine enough, but it fails in two key respects. 

1) The requirement to move all mentees to the senior squad is absurd.  Why can't this be done elsewhere, such as in the Training Units section?  SI feels that for a young player to be mentored, they need to be 'part of' the group mentoring them.  I get that.  However, in game play there must be a more elegant way then requiring my to put a 16 year old on the senior squad then set them for reserve on the youth team.  Even the game itself doesn't understand it, as it often will tell you to transfer list or loan out said youth player if they are not registered for the senior competition.  huh?  First you tell me he has to be on the senior squad, then you suggest I sell the kid because he's not on my Champions Cup team.  Lastly, if you want to mentor a player who is intended to play on your B/Reserve squad, in many cases you can forget about it.  In Portugal, for instance, if your team is in the Premier League you cannot register a player for the Second League if they are on your senior squad.  Even if you set them as Reserve for the B squad, they will not be registered/registerable and cannot play, thus making them impossible to both play on the B squad and also be mentored. 

2) The system itself doesn't work.  For those who care to see my posts elsewhere in the bugs forum, I highlight the failure of how relative influence is applied in the game.  On more occasions than I can count, I have 16-17 yo newgens who are exerting the same influence on their mentoring group as a senior player with 4-5x the reputation and a higher squad status.  There are several easy fixes to this to make it more realistic, and SI inexplicably seems to not want to fix it.  Because FM forces you to move youth players to the senior squad, they will all get bundled together with the rest of the "Other Player" status senior players, thus giving the kids equal influence as a person a decade older.  It's really just madness.

Tutoring was unrealistic, overpowered and illogical in it's previous guise, something had to be done to change it. Being able to change a person's personality to the extent that you could in previous versions was quite scary when you think about it, we were basically brainwashing these kids!

I haven't played enough of the new system to notice the flaws you highlight, but it simply isn't correct to state that SI don't want to fix it. The game is barely out a month, there will be a list of priorities, and it is up to them where this is on the list.

Edited by johnhughthom

42 minutes ago, MBarbaric said:

i am saying that what yellow team does during that goal makes no sense. when you defend, you try to keep the defensive shape narrow and short to deny space. they have gaps horizontally and vertically allowing red team acres of space everywhere. 

This can, sort of, be explained if they wanted to press high up the pitch. the problem is, they do that with 3 front players but the rest of their squad is completely out of sync not doing their part. I won't bother explaining why since you have already decided there's nothing wrong with the ME here and the goal is the result of your good tactics. That is fair enough, and merry you go into more victories.

as for the bolded part, what do they need to stretch if their team is already stretched all over the place? You'd need to stretch if they had been compact and narrow, not if they are so spread :D

I'd still suggest you upload the PKM in the ME bugs section. 

i already said why i use stay wide on my CMs, i dont need 3 players standing at the kick off point in the middle of the field holding hands with each other ... how can i make them play wider without changing the overall width of the team? .. stay wider .. and it works perfect.

Edited by kertiek

1 minute ago, johnhughthom said:

Tutoring was unrealistic, overpowered and illogical in it's previous guise, something had to be done to change it. Being able to change a person's personality to the extent that you could in previous versions was quite scary when you think about it, we were basically brainwashing these kids!

I haven't played enough of the new system to notice the flaws you highlight, but it simply isn't correct to state that SI don't want to fix it. The game is barely out a month, there will be a list of priorities, and it is up to them where this is on the list.

>>but it simply isn't correct to state that SI don't want to fix it

Have you visited my post on the subject in the bug forum?  The functionality, which is precisely as I described, was defended.  If they don't view it as a problem, then how can you argue they want to fix it?  

I can understand everyone, who want a better FM game. Constructive feedback, bug reports and feature requests are the way to help to make the game better.

But some people do posting here, if they were forced to buy and play the game and are now frustrated that it is not what they immagined.  

A game of that complexity will never please everyone. Whatever you post bear in mind that there are hard working people behind this game and they have the same goal as all of you: making the game better. 

4 minutes ago, johnhughthom said:

>>tutoring was unrealistic, overpowered and illogical

overpowered - absolutely.  unrealistic and illogical?  i don't see that.  sure, it could have been refined in how it was applied, and I see they tried to do that.  My point is that the application is broken.  It's messy, and it doesn't work 'logically' or 'realistically.'  I made no comments about how powerful it should or shouldn't be, fwiw. 

You're complaining about having to move players to be in the same squad to use mentoring, you described it as 'absurd'. In real life, it simply is not usual behaviour for first team footballers to spend sustained time interacting with the average youth team player. The restriction of them being in the same squad recreates the very best youth players spending time with the first team, and using the 'make available for u18 team' option means you don't have to swap them in an out.

As to your complaint they don't want to fix it, their take is it doesn't need fixing, and you seem to be ignoring the fact there is negligible impact on players over the age of 24.

On 06/11/2018 at 22:58, CFuller said:

Yes, I certainly remember the clickable names being underneath the question in FM13, which was especially useful when newgens started to dominate the game world and I wasn't too clued-up on the best performers.

Not being able to quickly view the applicable players' statistics in FM19 is a little off-putting, and I just reply "No comment" to those questions now. 'Tis a shame.

In real life managers haven't got the ability to look up stats while being asked questions either...

I won't talk about the AI : this thing is a coward : How in hell could I become somehow with loads of luck I guess Bundesliga champion with a weak defense and even If i strenghten it : carramba ; they can't stop of conceding the same goals ! Like the one : long ball to the opponent striker : it's ALWAYS goal ! Or long ball to the winger at the left or right  and then give a center to the striker : GOAL ! Is it this again : defenders not respecting the rules they should follow ? But don't worry with decent strikers : you will never score ! Or well at one time vs 30 times at the favor of the AI : you maybe grab a draw !  Well I know since a long time that the 1st, 2nd or 3rd on target attempt of the AI will be GOAL ! STOP that unrealistic  garbage !  And still the same thing : whining players all the time : every week ; you can not be serious even you reputation is higher : get player being unhappy 

Edited by Hingis

10 minutes ago, johnhughthom said:

You're complaining about having to move players to be in the same squad to use mentoring, you described it as 'absurd'. In real life, it simply is not usual behaviour for first team footballers to spend sustained time interacting with the average youth team player. The restriction of them being in the same squad recreates the very best youth players spending time with the first team, and using the 'make available for u18 team' option means you don't have to swap them in an out.

As to your complaint they don't want to fix it, their take is it doesn't need fixing, and you seem to be ignoring the fact there is negligible impact on players over the age of 24.

>>you seem to be ignoring the fact there is negligible impact on players over the age of 24

I'm not ignoring that at all.  The issue is this:  Let's say you have three players in a mentoring group, one who is 28 yo, "Influential" on the senior squad and has a renowned world reputation.  He is partnered with two newgens, both of whom are 16yo and promoted straight out of the academy to the U19 youth squad.  My concern is not that one of those kids might have some small impact on the senior player; rather, I find it unrealistic that youth player #1 and the senior player will have identical amounts of influence on youth player #2.  If they intended it to be that way, then it's merely unrealistic.  If they did not, then it's broken.  

When you were 15 years old, if you were in a room with Robbie Keane and another 15 year old, you're telling me the other kid would influence you as much as Keane?  This is, essentially, what the game is doing.  If you believe that sounds correct and realistic, then we'll have to disagree and be at an impasse.  cheers

Just now, ir0n3k said:

In real life managers haven't got the ability to look up stats while being asked questions either...

So as the manager of Fiorentina, I'm supposed to know off the top of my head whether Kylian Mbappé has had a better season than Neymar when I'm asked about the Ballon d'Or?

Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but I don't always answer questions immediately either. I like to think my answers through. I suppose you'll want time limits on each question for greater realism, then...

6 minutes ago, Hingis said:

I won't talk about the AI : this thing is a coward : How in hell could I become somehow with loads of luck I guess Bundesliga champion with a weak defense and even If i strenghten it : carramba ; they can't stop of conceding the same goals ! Like the one : long ball to the opponent striker : it's ALWAYS goal ! Or long ball to the winger at the left or right  and then give a center to the striker : GOAL ! Is it this again : defenders not respecting the rules they should follow ? But don't worry with decent strikers : you will never score ! Or well at one time vs 30 times at the favor of the AI : you maybe grab a draw !  Well I know since a long time that the 1st, 2nd or 3rd on target attempt of the AI will be GOAL ! STOP that unrealistic  garbage !  And still the same thing : whining players all the time : every week ; you can not be serious even you reputation is higher : get player being unhappy 

it's the same rules for you and AI but representation might be weird looking sometimes. let me guess you play short passing slow tempo tactics?

Just now, Mitja said:

it's the same rules for you and AI but representation might be weird looking sometimes. let me guess you play short passing slow tempo tactics?

And both Wing Backs on Attack with Attacking mentality as well probably.

1 minute ago, rc1269 said:

When you were 15 years old, if you were in a room with Robbie Keane and another 15 year old, you're telling me the other kid would influence you as much as Keane?  This is, essentially, what the game is doing.  If you believe that sounds correct and realistic, then we'll have to disagree and be at an impasse.  cheers

Don't forget that the older influential player has his own personality, and may not be overly interested in influencing the younger players. A young player with a very good personality may be as influential as an older player with a mediocre personality, perhaps the two youth players have each other as favoured personnel.

I haven't come across this, as I only have one youth team player with the potential that moving him to the first team is in any way realistic.

You may well have a point about this. The module is young and could have teething issues, all you can do is keep bringing examples to SI, upload a save and ask them to look at it.

7 minutes ago, Mitja said:

•  

I try and I try : it's the same thing yet over again !  WHen I deserve the loss, I accept it but when the AI should lose : it's always the same thing : draw or even very undeserved wins 

1 hour ago, KUBI said:

I can understand everyone, who want a better FM game. Constructive feedback, bug reports and feature requests are the way to help to make the game better.

But some people do posting here, if they were forced to buy and play the game and are now frustrated that it is not what they immagined.  

A game of that complexity will never please everyone. Whatever you post bear in mind that there are hard working people behind this game and they have the same goal as all of you: making the game better. 

On the other hand, we shell out for tickets for the football and if our team is terrible we are entitled to shout "BOOOOO!" The manager doesn't tell us we should offer suggestions on how to make the team better, or tell us to stop booing.

Actually, that last bit is not true. At a League Cup game (Everton - Chelsea) years ago, one bloke next to me was shouting at Moyes to put Vellios on. After about 20 minutes, Moyes fixed him with his thousand yard stare and growled, "Shut up, will yer." and the guy never made another sound. Vellios didn't get on and we lost against 10 man Chelsea.

People do need to be able to blow off steam, and I can understand that as I can't keep going with the match engine portraying players as such dullards in both attack and defence (although I'm happy to wait until it is improved). Might I suggest you create some kind of official moaning thread, where people can vent their frustration? Keeps the rest of the board angst free. It did wonders for the Star Wars forum I frequent when The Last Jedi came out. 

I wish we could get rid of or cut back on the yellow cards 1-2 minutes into the game. Of course, they CAN happen, but rarely do as the ref typically gives a bit of a break until later in the match. Not a huge thing, but does kind of ruin the immersion factor a bit.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Optimistic Dave:

On the other hand, we shell out for tickets for the football and if our team is terrible we are entitled to shout "BOOOOO!" The manager doesn't tell us we should offer suggestions on how to make the team better, or tell us to stop booing.

Booing or posting on a forum does not have an influence on managers. Maybe on the board. But this is different. Every year suggestions from the users become part of the game.

8 hours ago, Mitja said:

don't worry we'll have everything fixed in 3 months.

What type of 3 months are you talking about, because FM18 is still buggy as hell if you start it up right now and was never fixed.

The seems to think as long as it doesn't crash to desktop, it's not worth investing the money in fixing most problems.

We have problems reported several years ago, that still exist in FM19.

There's clearly a lot of vitriol around the mentoring system. I quite like it, but I have 1, exactly 1 problem.

I think if you make a youth player available for first team training through the "units" section, he should also be available to be included in a mentoring group. If you're a young player and you're invited into first team training and you see how hard Zlatan or Ronaldo or someone trains, even if you then go and play for the youth team that could still leave an impression on you (i.e. "influence" you). 

Other than that I think its a good idea - tutoring was definitely OP, unless I was one of the super-clubs it used to be by midway through the 3rd season I was wanting to sell all the real players because my tutors had retired but left me with about 15 guys with 3 star ability 5 star potential under the age of 20 with great personalities. 

3 hours ago, pauly15 said:

The only thing I don't like about mentoring is the determination plummet. 

Yeah, what is the deal with this? I've noticed everyone on my team has been having a massive decline in determination.

3 hours ago, oulzac said:

rO9jaPB.png

5xzu91C.png

nLsvMLV.png

So he wants a new contract to earn more money, but doesn't want it to be with us. Okay.

And I just had a talk with him, told him if he wants one I'll offer him one because we love having him at the club. He is excited and a promise is made. His agent still refuses to allow an offer. DoF can't even offer him.

And now of course the promise has been broken and the player is now upset about being mistreated. Fun times.

This is bug is since fm 2017. I wrote about it in the bug section and send them info and my save but seems it wasn't fixed. It happened to me once and I lost my best player because of it. I think it's a rare bug, but still...

3 hours ago, oulzac said:

rO9jaPB.png

5xzu91C.png

nLsvMLV.png

So he wants a new contract to earn more money, but doesn't want it to be with us. Okay.

And I just had a talk with him, told him if he wants one I'll offer him one because we love having him at the club. He is excited and a promise is made. His agent still refuses to allow an offer. DoF can't even offer him.

And now of course the promise has been broken and the player is now upset about being mistreated. Fun times.

Have you upset the agent, i.e got another of your players to sack him? It's an issue with the agent not the player, I've had this before, players wants new contract for a player its a ludicrous demand so i tell player to sack agent he does, but I didn't realise the agent had 5/6 of my players including couple of prospects I was going to build team around, agent hated me and when I offered contract to happy player agent told me where to go, needless to say ruined my game, but I learnt from it. Agents are powerful beings. It could be any number of reasons agent doesn't like you, but it is possible to build bridges. Check out what the agent thinks of you.

46 minutes ago, kpsia518 said:

pressing in FM19,look same like this,NETHERLANDS OF 1974 HUNTING FOR THE BALL :

giphy.gif

Protip: The opposition can't be onside if all 10 of your players are on top of the ball!

I've never seen this clip before. It's hilarious.

15 hours ago, mhaffy said:

Been awarded 5 penalties in Premier League so far and my No 1 taker (undoubtedly so based on attributes) is Hazard. He has taken 4 of them and scored once. He wasnt on pitch when 1 was awarded, thank goodness, and Luiz scored. Following his latest miss I have fropped him down to be 3rd option. Presumably it is not a bug - I am assuming that I have just been "unlucky".....

Anyone else seeing supposedly good penalty takers missing most of them?

PSG - 1/10 Penalty conversions.

Mbappe scored 1/5, Cavani 0/4 and Neymar 0/1.

Idk if it's mentioned before, my bad if it was.

Mid-lower table team transfer fees are unrealistic.

I'll use Chiesa example, but it works for most clubs from top leagues that can't really contend with top teams (7-15th place).

First season, they won't let him go under 100mil. That's fine. But then, nearing the end of the season he gets transfer listed by request for only 28mil.

That's just an exmaple, happens with most players.

Atalanta has a great, young CB. Vernier. I wanted to bring him in for the third season, but they're asking for 150mil? They're not even in European competitions.
Can you see a club like Atalanta rejecting even 40mil for any of their players? No.
As I already said, them not wanting to sell at this point is fine, but the problem is that he will get transfer listed by request in like 6months and be sold for 15.

That just leads to clubs getting way less than they could for their players and their quality keeps dropping.

Edited by GunmaN1905

39 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

Yes - it increases their CA/attributes.

So if a coach has already maxed his CA to his PA and has just a continental B badge, when he will getan A badge how will his attributes increase if the has maxed CA?

19 hours ago, LucasBR said:

We had in 2017 or 16 the crossing manager... This year we have pick a knock version or defender losing header version... RIDICULOUS!

Didn't buy 17 or 18, but am still enjoying my FM16 save, when I watch a live game and count the number of crosses and then do the same with FM16 and the number in the game is only slightly higher, certainly not game breaking and I believe the ME in FM16 is far more balanced than either 18 or 19.  There are also other issues with 19 which may or may not be addressed in further updates, but I do have my doubts.  Possibly the ME has reached the complex stage of not being able to be balanced without too many knock on affects.

After playing 50-odd games with a variety of tactics, I'm beginning to suspect the main issue with the  ME is the ability to explicitly set the narrow defensive width. It seems like the AI does this all the time, which means that you're usually up against seven, or eight, or nine opposition players in their box. The obvious reaction to this is for your players to move into the wide spaces, and they do. But thanks to the hysteria about crosses during beta, crossing is much less effective than it should be. The result is that wide players dwell on the ball and either play it back (and repeat the process), or hit it against the two defenders who have closed down.

A consequence of all of this is that the number of corners is at unrealistic levels. Which in turn leads to the fact that most goals are coming from set-pieces, or from Hollywood long balls.

As others have said, I think we're one good balancing pass away from a brilliant ME. I hope SI takes the time to get it right.

17 hours ago, johnhughthom said:

I agree that it was overpowered brainwashing, but it was also one of my favorite parts of the game! Mentoring stresses me out now, because I'm worried my 28 year-old club captain with a wonderful personality is going to pick up bad habits from an 18 year-old. I've already seen a first-team player go from being a Model Citizen to merely Resolute.

I like the idea of mentoring groups, and I like the idea of it being restricted to people training with the first team, but age and squad status need to play much, much more an influence. "Mentoring" suggests the personnel involved understand the strongly one-way nature of the dynamic; right now, it seems like it should be called "Mulching."

On the other hand, they also don't seem to ... work that often. I see more personality changes from "general squad character" or whatever than from mentoring groups.

3 hours ago, headshothitman said:

PSG - 1/10 Penalty conversions.

Mbappe scored 1/5, Cavani 0/4 and Neymar 0/1.

Not just me then..... gave Hazard another chance....... no surprises.....another miss. 1 from 5 does not seem right! Are supposedly good penalty takers suffering from a hidden nerf in FM19! He rarely missed in my FM 16,17 and 18 saves but FM 19 is totally different.

Edited by mhaffy

20 minutes ago, warlock said:

After playing 50-odd games with a variety of tactics, I'm beginning to suspect the main issue with the  ME is the ability to explicitly set the narrow defensive width. It seems like the AI does this all the time, which means that you're usually up against seven, or eight, or nine opposition players in their box. The obvious reaction to this is for your players to move into the wide spaces, and they do. But thanks to the hysteria about crosses during beta, crossing is much less effective than it should be. The result is that wide players dwell on the ball and either play it back (and repeat the process), or hit it against the two defenders who have closed down.

A consequence of all of this is that the number of corners is at unrealistic levels. Which in turn leads to the fact that most goals are coming from set-pieces, or from Hollywood long balls.

As others have said, I think we're one good balancing pass away from a brilliant ME. I hope SI takes the time to get it right.

when you see AI parking the bus it meens they are most likely on defensive tactics (another issue?) which indeed leads to only space available being on wings. since there is lack of support and movement in that area, of midfielders and wide forwards, fullbacks are only left with option to cross the ball. which meens crossing issue is a result of lack of movement in ME, which even got worse with FM19. i really wonder how that wasn't noticed by testing team. also defending of wide area looks strange for example switching flanks passes are flying from everwhere, in real football it's one of the riskiest. anyone who watched full match would noctice that wingers are passing with wingers and things like that. so instead of fixing true ME issues, which are happenening for four years now and even got much worse (movement) we got quick fix in form of fullbacks dwelling before crossing. they could have put the new ME on beta to test and people could return to the old one i guess...

Edited by Mitja

vor 18 Stunden schrieb themadsheep2001:

Please cut out posts like this, they are unconstructive and there is no need to have a dig at others for having a different view point. 

No they are on point. 

Being successful is not the issue lots of people have with the match engine 

12 minutes ago, thejay said:

No they are on point. 

Being successful is not the issue lots of people have with the match engine 

Exactly!!! You can play with a low block, high tempo and fast forwards and win most games. When it comes to implementing a certain style, you bump into many problems.

After the full release I started a new save (needed the editor for some db changes) and in the preseason I could barely beat amateur sides 1-0 or 2-0 with a replica of my FM2018 tactic, there was absolutely no movement in the opposition's third. After I experimented more with the post-beta match engine I scored 12+ each game against the same teams using low block and high tempo, managing a mid-table Championship side.

Edited by Vali184

25 minutes ago, Mitja said:

crossing issue is a result of lack of movement in ME, which even got worse with FM19

Sorry, but I disagree with that. I had no issues with crossing in FM18, and no problem with movement in the final third. It was possible to succeed against a parked bus because you could use movement to open up the defence. It doesn't work in this ME because the AI is not only defending deep but also defending narrow. There's plenty of room out wide, but our players can't exploit it because by the time the cross is made, two AI defenders have closed down the player. If my forward players want to find space they'd have to drop 30 yards towards the halfway line, or run out wide to stand near the winger or FB. What's the point in that?

For me, the FM18 ME was - within its limitations - just about perfect. The new ME adds new layers of complication, and it was always going to take a while to iron out the problems.

18 hours ago, rc1269 said:

The requirement to move all mentees to the senior squad is absurd.  Why can't this be done elsewhere, such as in the Training Units section?

It can? I set some of my youth players to train in the first team units, and they're then able to be in the same mentoring groups as the first team.

24 minutes ago, warlock said:

Sorry, but I disagree with that. I had no issues with crossing in FM18, and no problem with movement in the final third. It was possible to succeed against a parked bus because you could use movement to open up the defence. It doesn't work in this ME because the AI is not only defending deep but also defending narrow. There's plenty of room out wide, but our players can't exploit it because by the time the cross is made, two AI defenders have closed down the player. If my forward players want to find space they'd have to drop 30 yards towards the halfway line, or run out wide to stand near the winger or FB. What's the point in that?

i agree with what you said. but crossing isn't the only way to open up defense. forwards' movement issue is acknowledged and hopefully it will be improved with next patch.

8 hours ago, toffee71 said:

Have you upset the agent, i.e got another of your players to sack him? It's an issue with the agent not the player, I've had this before, players wants new contract for a player its a ludicrous demand so i tell player to sack agent he does, but I didn't realise the agent had 5/6 of my players including couple of prospects I was going to build team around, agent hated me and when I offered contract to happy player agent told me where to go, needless to say ruined my game, but I learnt from it. Agents are powerful beings. It could be any number of reasons agent doesn't like you, but it is possible to build bridges. Check out what the agent thinks of you.

The issue isn't the agent. Only player she represents on my roster and she "has a friendly relationship with me".

After having thought about it more today and looking over things, and not in the heat of the moment last night when I was angry about it. I realized its because the player is wanted by league one sides. We are in the VNN. He is way too good to be playing at this level now. He is 18 and I signed him as a 16 year old championship youth reject. Hes developed really well playing every game for us since signing. The bug in this instance is him wanting a new contract in the first place. The agent rejecting is the proper part of the situation. The proper issue I should be having is him asking to leave to join these league one teams, not him wanting a new contract. The captain should have come to me saying he wanted to leave. And his negative dynamic should have been wanting to leave due to interest in him. But the game presented me the wrong situation, which made it worse. Because now he has three broken promises and hates me. And now I have to sell him for far less than I should be getting for him. Should have made a save at that point so I could have reported it as a bug.

6 hours ago, Miravlix said:

I finally figured out why the throw-in setup is so annoying...

It only work's for bullet throws?

Another thing that has never worked since it was introduced in the game.

I've just setup my throws, I have 2 players to come short with short throw option selected. Usually 1 of them is unmarked. What does the thrower do, he throws it to the opposition who wasn't even near my 2 players. In fact I've seen problems with short throws to unmarked players even before I set them up.