Football Manager 2020 January & February Transfer Updates Feedback Thread

I love this game.

I have played every year since floppy discs.

I will always buy this game every year as always.

I often think the game is too easy and not realistic enough.

I always play watching full match highights since the inception of the visual match engine

This year the ME is'nt great, too many chances easily created by the human user leading to ridiculous misses by the human users team.

I suspect it's to keep some semblence of statistical balance.

I hope FM21 is better.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello soccer manager friends, 
I have already read some threads about the disappointing players who are not satisfied with the current 3D-Match-Engine. 
I played the Football Manager series from the beginning and came across the Champiopnship Manager in 1999. 
I noticed that the realistic representation of player actions is becoming more and more absurd. It feels like Football Manager 2020 is moving more and more towards EA'S Football Manager! 
The gameplay is completely disastrous and unrealistic just like in the counterpart by the manager of EA. 
I loved the Sega Football Manager because it was so realistic. Now the graphics are getting better but still worlds worse than the FM from EA and the gameplay the core of the game suffers so much from it that sensible gaming is no longer possible. 
The generated 3D games are a disaster! 
I am so disappointed that I am considering to quit Football Manager Series from now! 
I think the publisher went the totally wrong way and the game is broken more then ever!
What do you guys think about?

just curious though what part of football manager do u feel makes it towards EA football manager? despite all the good graphics that fifa has, it still is riddled with ridiculous graphic bugs and unrealistic animations. a quick search on youtube will tell u that. but FM graphic engine can definitely do better no doubt about it.

I like this game.

I have played every year since floppy discs.

I will not be buying this game next year.

I often think the game is too broken with repetitive unrealistic gameplay from the match engine, this wasnt that bad in previous versions of the game.

I always play watching full match highights since the inception of the visual match engine

This year the ME one of the worst versions i played

I hope FM21 is better, good luck with it, but am not buying it, maybe when the developers show commitment with the playerbase and real intent to fix the current problems with the match engine and not to keep a previously hard schedule where "ohh look its march, we aint going to release any more fixes even when the game is still in bad shape due to an unrealistic match engine",   the feature that is the core of the game you know?

Edited by kertiek
typo

What is wrong with the defens standing still errors. 

Does it happen by anyone often as well? A defender has the ball, waits, standing still, gets pressed and the opponent grabs the ball and attack the keeper on a 1 on 1. Not just once, but multiple times. Not even IRL with small teams does this happen that often. So annoying. I unticked play out of defence as maybe that would make a difference but still nothing. Is it maybe the defender role? But anyway it just doenst make sense. Is it a bug? 

It just doesnt look realistic. If its once in a while oke, but it happens way to much. 

Update: And yep happened to me again. This error costs me a place in the CL finals. Im Ajax vs Man City semis (0-0) and 2nd leg 1-0 up untill this error occurs again and Aguero scores the 1-1 (end result) pff. So sad. 

Edited by f.zaarour

I feel like once a defender turns towards his own goal he is unable to then turn back. Which basically results in either him getting dispossessed or playing a ridiculous 50-yard back pass.

A defender who receives the ball on or around the halfway line should only turn back if there are no options in front of him. It shouldn't be the natural move.

Training

I have noticed that "travel" seems off in the calendar - While I imagine for certain fixtures (European games, exceptionally long travelling domestically) there might be a reason for the travel to happen the next day this seems to be the norm in the game i.e. playing as Norwich and an away game in London (2 hours on the train) they travel the next day not in the early evening following a 3pm game).

Maybe I am completely wrong but if the travel back is under 4 hours I'd imagine clubs return that day following games rather than always travel the next morning? Equally if games are in a short space of time and both away I imagine clubs often find a base and travel directly rather than back home and then out again to reduce the impact on players?

Edited by kevgaleuk

One of my main gripes is how any player, in any league and in any country can just run down the pitch past players without even an attempt of a tackle. From the lowest leagues to the highest leagues I see it almost every game with my team and the AI. These players do not have much stamina or pace or any of the attributes to do this but its consistently happening.

I'd love for SI to be able to work on making it feel like there is a difference between the highest league and the lowest league because at the moment you can't tell. 

Have developers changed their mind about having no more updates of FM2020? Match engine is awful, no way are the 1v1's realistic. Many more problems than just that too! I see on their post on the homepage of the bugs forum for 'Match Engine - AI and Tactics' that they're happy with the state the game is in and that many people are playing it. I have until now been playing it myself but have never been happy with it. My frustrations have now however grown too much and I am not going to play anymore. Really sad that they're happy with a ME which so many others aren't happy with. Time to play an older version I think, can anyone recommend a version where the football is realistic? (not too much to ask for a football game I know)

The answer is no, and even if I'd be quite dubtful them to announce it.

Anyway no, just wait for FM21.

About older versions, the majority of users would likely suggest you FM17, which is good but my favourite is FM07.

3 minutes ago, Federico said:

About older versions, the majority of users would likely suggest you FM17, which is good but my favourite is FM07.

Cheers mate, ill see if I can get a copy of that then.

Don't think I'll be buying another version of FM though, feel hugely let down.

25 minutes ago, evertonman said:

Have developers changed their mind about having no more updates of FM2020? Match engine is awful, no way are the 1v1's realistic. Many more problems than just that too! I see on their post on the homepage of the bugs forum for 'Match Engine - AI and Tactics' that they're happy with the state the game is in and that many people are playing it. I have until now been playing it myself but have never been happy with it. My frustrations have now however grown too much and I am not going to play anymore. Really sad that they're happy with a ME which so many others aren't happy with. Time to play an older version I think, can anyone recommend a version where the football is realistic? (not too much to ask for a football game I know)

FM15,16 or 17

16 minutes ago, Federico said:

Will there be a FM21?  I have some doubts

I think it's unbelievable that SI are telling us there won't be another ME update at least until FM21. This game with the current state of the ME is simply unplayable. Congratulations on having more paying customers than ever before, but I have never ever seen so many complaints about the ME on this forum. Me, as a customer, I feel absolutely robbed. I paid 50 euros just to lose my excitement after 10 games into a new save. 

Sure you can tell us: "We appreciate your feedback but look! We sold more copies then ever before". Well, good for you, but if you seriously think this ME is not totally broken I don't see any hope for the future. The sad thing is, with the lockdown going on I have a lot of spare time and it would have been so much fun to spend my days playing FM, but ironically I would rather play FIFA now, a game I always thought is much worse than FM. 

I have been a loyal customer and I've bought every single copy since FM2008, but I've lost all excitement about this game because this year's, in my honest opinion, has been an absolute failure. What is even worse is that SI don't seem to care because they've sold more copies than other years. I will think twice before I spend another 50 euros on a new game from your company.

I have taken to playing the game on only commentary on my latest save and using the more detailed stats/analysis to make in game tweaks as I really don't enjoying watching the games using the ME. It has made this save much more enjoyable I have to say as it was getting very frustrating watching the continuous amount of 1vs1 misses.  

Also annoying starting a thread and then my messages just getting moved into this thread. I feel as if they're just brushing this all under the carpet. Really unhappy, bought many versions of this game and the ME is so unrealistic to a real game of football, I can't believe the developers can't see it/admit it.

1 hour ago, hagedisboy said:

I think it's unbelievable that SI are telling us there won't be another ME update at least until FM21. This game with the current state of the ME is simply unplayable. Congratulations on having more paying customers than ever before, but I have never ever seen so many complaints about the ME on this forum. Me, as a customer, I feel absolutely robbed. I paid 50 euros just to lose my excitement after 10 games into a new save. 

Sure you can tell us: "We appreciate your feedback but look! We sold more copies then ever before". Well, good for you, but if you seriously think this ME is not totally broken I don't see any hope for the future. The sad thing is, with the lockdown going on I have a lot of spare time and it would have been so much fun to spend my days playing FM, but ironically I would rather play FIFA now, a game I always thought is much worse than FM. 

I have been a loyal customer and I've bought every single copy since FM2008, but I've lost all excitement about this game because this year's, in my honest opinion, has been an absolute failure. What is even worse is that SI don't seem to care because they've sold more copies than other years. I will think twice before I spend another 50 euros on a new game from your company.

The ME is unplayable and totally broken? Not sure what I've been doing for the last month in isolation then, because it is playable and not broken. It's not ideal and there are improvements that can be made, but don't overreact. 

3 minutes ago, Grifty said:

The ME is unplayable and totally broken? Not sure what I've been doing for the last month in isolation then, because it is playable and not broken. It's not ideal and there are improvements that can be made, but don't overreact. 

I see your point, but the ME is really ruining the game for me. I have persevered with it for so long but its not longer enjoyable. I guess that makes it unplayable to me? 

hey guys- some staff member at my club keeps offering my players contracts-  ( i dont holiday)  here is the responsibilities page- can someone pls tell me who is offering players contracts and how i can stop it

image.thumb.png.f2810b16875ac26e4af065fc1cebcdc4.pngimage.thumb.png.3f6ee1557fd9ab0ecf6203c1b12c8aef.png 

Edited by pizzachips

5 hours ago, pizzachips said:

hey guys- some staff member at my club keeps offering my players contracts-  ( i dont holiday)  here is the responsibilities page- can someone pls tell me who is offering players contracts and how i can stop it

image.thumb.png.f2810b16875ac26e4af065fc1cebcdc4.pngimage.thumb.png.3f6ee1557fd9ab0ecf6203c1b12c8aef.png 

You want the person sacked for whoever offered that joker of a 'goalkeeper' a new contract! 

16 hours ago, hagedisboy said:

I think it's unbelievable that SI are telling us there won't be another ME update at least until FM21.

Why? Focusing on the current engine would be taking away the focus for FM21's engine, which will be of far more importance at this stage of the cycle. Any changes need to be extensively tested to ensure no knock-ons etc.

I am as critical of this current engine as most but surely people can see why they wouldn't still be working up updates for the current game when it's an annual release game.

1 hour ago, CityAndColour said:

Why? Focusing on the current engine would be taking away the focus for FM21's engine, which will be of far more importance at this stage of the cycle. Any changes need to be extensively tested to ensure no knock-ons etc.

I am as critical of this current engine as most but surely people can see why they wouldn't still be working up updates for the current game when it's an annual release game.

I get your point but it doesn’t seem fair that they release a product which clearly isn’t up to scratch and then we have to give them more money to see if they have improved it next year. Madness

3 hours ago, CityAndColour said:

Because this year’s is unplayable and I paid 50 euros to be able to play this game. We have to wait at least 6 or 7 months till FM21 so it’s not like I only have to wait a couple of weeks before we get a new ME. This game is obviously not up to scratch so I expect a well working game for this kind of money.  

Edited by hagedisboy

Hi mates,

I wanted to make myself clear about the ME! 

I bought a Gamestar Plus subscription yesterday for € 6.99. Gamestar is a computer magazine that can be viewed as a magazine or online from Germany.

There is actually an interview with McFadden who is responsible for the ME and with Miles Jacobsen! And it's all about the topic! Is the ME a fake and everything staged or not?

McFadden says:"There is no scripted gameplay in Football Manager. None. Players complain that their team has scored 15 times but failed to score, and then the opponent suddenly scores in the last ten minutes. That happens ongoing in reality. " 

Ideally, there is no difference between artificial intelligence and human players when it comes to which formulas the game uses to calculate the results. "The Match Engine doesn't care whether you're human or an AI trainer," McFadden explains.

“Both are treated in exactly the same way. The same information is fed in to calculate the match and the same data come out. «

But where does the impression of many players come from that the system would defraud them and give the player and sometimes the computer an unfair advantage depending on their mood?

Examples range from goalkeepers who roll easy returns through missed penalties to stupid fouls that lead to a game-determining red card. 

As an attempt to explain, Miles Jacobson points out the unpredictability of real sport, which Football Manager 2019 simulates: »If you play a season in Football Manager, you may need a week to do so. But if you follow a football season in real life, it takes over nine months. If you see the same number of mistakes from such a real football season in a few days, you will of course think something is wrong with the game. ” 

Because absurd situations, surprising results and hair-raising mistakes also exist in real football life. Jacobson cites the already legendary dropout by goalkeeper Loris Karius in the Champions League final against Liverpool against Real Madrid as an example. Only days before the final, a user had sent him the video of a game in which Karius of all things had made a similar mistake - combined with the complaint that such behavior was completely unrealistic and the game was obviously scripted to the disadvantage of the player.

EDIT: Add somethin more informations:

For Miles Jacobson, the mistake is not to take the football manager seriously enough: »If the players think like a real coach at this moment, they may not be getting this late compensation anymore. But if they behave as if it were all just a computer game, then there may be a bad surprise. Because we as developers don't think according to the rules of a computer game, we orientate ourselves to reality. And of course it is the case that the underdog in a 0-0 between a small team and a favorite could really try again in the last few minutes and, with luck, get another goal. «

How developers advertise their own product is one thing. Another is the perception of the players and what impression this simulation makes on the people who ultimately sit in front of the computer screen and want to lead their favorite club to the top of world football in their free time. In the Steam Reviews for Football Manager 2019, users complain about too many injuries or the sudden failure of strikers in one-on-one. But Miles Jacobson never tires of explaining why any kind of scripting or, as FIFA 19 says, momentum is just an illusion and not anchored in the code. "The Football Manager doesn't do that," Jacobson swears. If your team made 20 shots on goal in one game without scoring, then your players are likely to be quite tired towards the end of the game, both physically and mentally. But people out there tend to forget the mentality at this stage of the game. ” "If in real football a team was always on the offensive and 1-0 five minutes before the end of the game, what will happen? Will the players try to score a second goal, or will they act a bit more defensively and try to take the time to flay? "

So let's summarize. McFadden and Jacobsen say that the game reacts as realistically as possible to anything that affects a result! I have to clearly contradict that! Then why do such strange statistics come together again and again? Why has the ME changed so drastically into the negative? The old ME's were was so realistic that you could clearly see all the differences! In my opinion, the ME was completely thrown and destroyed with the change in 3D! Better a 2d gameplay and the most important thing it feels logical and real instead of an ugly 3D graphic! @McFadden and @Miles Jacobsen you guys go the wrong way!

To be honest (and just my opinion of course), is there any reason not to lock this thread already? Everything to be said about the match engine has already been said so many times it would be beating a dead horse to vocalise complaints any more. There's still 6 months to go before the usual release date and with no plans from SI to update FM20 any further it's not like the consensus is going to change.

The lockdown/quarantine should be the ideal time to completely immerse myself in playing FM, but the ME has completely killed any desire to play the game anymore. Sad.

Why should we close that threat? I mean, we the customer have the oppertunity to tell the publisher what is going on wrong! And we need to tell them if there is something going the wrong way!

You know why? Because we love the game! We are the ones who made the FM to the best FM! Because we supported and bought it since decades! So what is wrong to try to communicate on one way with the publisher?

Letz hope someone of the responsible guys from SI read that threat and give a report to the big guys from SI! Would be great or?

Edited by silvercgn

23 minutes ago, silvercgn said:

Why should we close that threat? I mean, we the customer have the oppertunity to tell the publisher what is going on wrong! And we need to tell them if there is something going the wrong way!

You know why? Because we love the game! We are the ones who made the FM to the best FM! Because we supported and bought it since decades! So what is wrong to try to communicate on one way with the publisher?

Letz hope someone of the responsible guys from SI read that threat and give a report to the big guys from SI! Would be great or?

This is very true. However, I fear that it's falling on deaf ears, sadly. 

5 hours ago, CityAndColour said:

We have to factor in potential disruption to both their work flow and of course the sport it's modelled on. Still early in the cycle but who knows what will happen. 

2 hours ago, autohoratio said:

I think that slightly ironic when Neil's statement of "we're sorry you feel that way" and conflating popularity with quality didn't exactly address community concerns and came across as a press release rather than a sincere attempt to talk with the community, in my opnion. However, I understand that Neil is restricted in what he can (and is encouraged to) and cannot say.

If there is one particular reason the falling on deaf ears comment is mentioned often in these forums, I believe it's because Miles as game director (this isn't intended as a personal dig, just an observation based on what the outside world sees of SI's business model that evidently seems to be doing fairly well given the increase in players year-on-year) appears to have a "grand vision" for the game series over the course of the coming years, and any feedback/suggestions that don't directly slot into that vision tend to be dismissed or ignored. I'm willing to accept any reasons why those suggestions/feedback get ignored, why SI thinks they would/wouldn't benefit the game and why they choose certain development routes that might make one feature/addition/change unreasonable, but apart from comments on his twitter feed it's mostly silence.

Again, not intended as personal attacks, just observations that I hope can help improve community dialogue and benefit the series in the future :) 

I've always found that if you talk to them as people and not some corporate entity with ulterior motives, you end up having pretty good conversations. Of course they're limited to what they say, but I'm not sure even what they can say is always taken on board. Too many people spend too much time using it as gotchas or making it adversarial. 

Re suggestions, not all suggestions works, or fits. And even if does, you have a whole host of other factors to implement. They can't respond to why every single suggestion gets done or not done. But they definitely do respond where they can (IE stadium editors, new leagues, old databases)

Equally the vast majority of work and time can't be on the forums, there's a balance. Which is why it's usually Neil here. I think there's definitely more than can be done from SI in terms of communication, and moderators actually spend a fair bit of time talking to SI about communication and how it can be opened up, but equally users have to willing to listen to that too. Communication has to be a two way street otherwise it doesn't work. Some users are really good at this (and that is definitely noted by SI) Some aren't (and that's noted by us). Its hard to make a case for more communication when so much time is spent dealing users hammering each other and SI back and forth, drowning out a lot of really good points. Something for everyone to think about between now and whenever the next iteration comes out. 

1 hour ago, ashleywaters123 said:

does anyone know how I can get football manager 2006 

Licensing issues tend to make getting older copies of FM difficult. Typically you can only pick up the most recent edition, for example you can only purchase FM20 on steam. With FM2006 getting it to work on current systems might even pose a challenge in itself. 

Having took Leeds to the Prem and won various cups I started to get bored with the game (5/6 seasons in) following the various updates that made the match experience gradually worse. Quite disheartening and found that you could not make your own tactic work effectivley to your instructions and the only effective tactics that did work were exploit tactics.

After taking many months worth of rest from the game due to lack of enjoyment as a further experiment, I bought the editor put Mbappe and the best ca ability for every position in the world in my team, maxed out familiarity and morale removed any unhappiness and guess what? Did not make a blind bit of difference, playing attacking styles/counter attack many variations, should be blitizing teams  +4 goals most games what do I get dull 1 goal 2 goal games, irrespective of whatever tactics I choose. When you can edit familiarity morale ect on sheer player ability alone this simply should not be. the results and the actions on the pitch do not reflect anything. I wanted to like this years so much and I absolutley hate it.

Edited by FMLegend1983

1 hour ago, Domoboy23 said:

does anyone know whats with the constant board takeover rumours being quashed every 6 weeks? constantly going from rumours, to never leaving of own volition, rinse and repeat for the last 4 seasons.

Yes, I do, and I have no idea why either. Nothing ever comes of it. It does say "in the process of a takeover" on the info screen. But the news items tell me not to believe this and it would take "an offer truly worthy of consideration" for them to sell. 

I agree with ME allows so many chances. But the root problem here is Teams able to create those chances. Why the AI unable to stop so many chances being created. 

Could be the LOE is low enough to allow the Players to go deep into their Area or Does it down to their mentality which often gets to Cautious and lower depending on teams with a slight better form of Human player. 

I believe that if SI manages to not allow so many shots we can really see what this ME is capabe of. 

On 29/04/2020 at 10:34, tajj7 said:

If you want to 'game' the system because of the MEs flaws, then I would suggest the following -

• People good at set pieces, and people good in the air to score from those set pieces as a lot of goals come from set pieces.
  • Strikers that have an all round game, like good in the air, long shots, passing, vision etc. because Advanced forwards, poachers etc. that are reliant on 1v1s, well they are going to miss a load of those and get bad ratings, but if they can score from crosses, long shots, cross themselves or lay the ball off then they'll compensate for that better.
  • Wingers with lots of pace and dribbling, they are basically insane and can score goals/create goals where they run 60-70 yards beating 3-4 people. Basically anyone with pace, acceleration, agility and dribbling in most positions will do very well.  I have Everton and Talles Mango and they average about 5-6 dribbles a game and will score/create repeatedly from mazy dribbles from deep, just don't expect them to cross more than shoot from tight angles whatever your instructions are. 
  • Wingers who also can head is a big bonus because crosses to the back post is a common way of scoring goals. I have an inverted winger on the left who scored about 10 goals from headers last season. 

Well this is somewhat what this FM is about for sure. A nice conclusion about this ME. I have played a lot now and i watch games on extended highlights. I see so many set piece goals and wingers scoring with headers, even if they are short players. We can go moaning but i think your suggestions is where people should focus on to be effective somewhere. Also on long shots by the way. Its funny also seeing wingers having crazy dribbles easily, defenders almost just standing still lol. 

17 hours ago, tajj7 said:

JAoDHxH.png

Basically I feel the ME is letting people create too many chances then to stop getting silly scores, balances this out with stupid misses and absurd goalkeeping.

38 shots in a game of which only 2 were long shots, so I had 36 shots basically in the box, with 10 decent chances, if that happened IRL a team would lose like 8-0. 

I won that game 2-1, consistent with me needing to create 5-6 times the chances the AI does to outscore them. aq

With so many free kicks and fouls commited, I'm not surprised that u actually created so many shots. Was there actual real football being played? And from the sheer amount of headers and low number of passes by the more dominant side I'm pretty sure both sides are just trying to hoof the ball to each other. Is this by any chance a plug and play tactic?

6 hours ago, f.zaarour said:

Well this is somewhat what this FM is about for sure. A nice conclusion about this ME. I have played a lot now and i watch games on extended highlights. I see so many set piece goals and wingers scoring with headers, even if they are short players. We can go moaning but i think your suggestions is where people should focus on to be effective somewhere. Also on long shots by the way. Its funny also seeing wingers having crazy dribbles easily, defenders almost just standing still lol. 

U do realize his suggestions is how most teams play football in real life right?

I've had a go at another challenge; Iceland. I've conceded 3 goals in the first 8 games and looked really good defensively, no glaring mistakes to speak of which is strange as my defenders are obviously terrible. The only problem, all 3 goals conceded were penalties which were conceded from crosses into the box from set-pieces. 2 were really against the run of play. Obviously just unlucky two of the goals were 0-0 and one was when I was winning 1-0 and conceded the penalty in the last minute. 

I conceded a fair few of these on my previous save which was annoying. Anybody else concede a lot of these types of penalties or is it just me? Is there an attribute which causes this? Most of them appear unnecessary to boot! Just to be clear, these penalties are not from mistimed tackles, they are from (I can only assume as it's never clear) shirt pulling or dragging an opponent to the floor. I can't even lambast my players for it. It's as though they are oblivious!

Icelandic First Division_ Stages.png

Edited by dolph11

1 hour ago, zyfon5 said:

U do realize his suggestions is how most teams play football in real life right?

Ofcourse those suggestion happens (sometimes) in real life football, only not all the time. About the set pieces for example, ofcourse goals come from it in real life football too, but in FM its like way too much in comparison to RL. And about the strong wingers, i dont see in real life those crazy runs, defeating defenders easily a lot. If it happens its just once in a season or some crazy Messi run (in his younger years) which no one else can do. 

So at the end the ratio of those situations are totally not balanced in FM in comparison to real life football. And i dont see short wingers winning headers easily so many times and scoring. Or speaking about the strikers.

But i will come back to it, as my season goes furthur with some statistics about goals from set pieces for example. By the way someone already noted some statistics about it here. The sad part is that all this happens to much and the nice combinations play goals, threw the centre etc. happens almost never. I had a few and it were some nice plays but it kept on just a few of them. In my highlights i see mostly goals from set pieces, it is just ridicilous, even if its me who is scoring a lot from it though. 

So, 16 games played 9 goals conceded, 5 from penalties conceded from indirect free-kicks where a player is seemingly brought down in my area. How do I stop this? It's not from break-away counter attacks and it's costing me valuable points. This most recent game, where I had good chances, not amazing but good chances and played well was another example of this. 5 penalties in 16 games! All from something of which I have no control. All game changers. I don't know about you but I see a pattern has emerged and as the manager I want to know how to eradicate it. Why can I not talk to my team to tell them to stop this ridiculous behaviour? Is it tactical? If it is, why? And, how do I stop it? Why are all of the penalties conceded at pivotal times during 'close' games (no goals scored or a late equalising goal)? If it's a one-off, I get it. But it's not. It's primarily in games I'm controlling but not scoring and from the seeming lottery of defending indirect free-kicks. 

I hasten to add, I do not think I deserve to be winning these games if my strikers aren't scoring, that would be ludicrous, I'm trying to point out how it seems a little unfair to be losing or drawing in this manner which is quite unrealistic. 

Icelandic First Division_ Stages.png

Leiknir R. v Þróttur R._ Match Stats.png