Football Manager 2019 Pre Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

• Administrators

We are live!

All the information you need can be found here including some Known Issues - https://community.sigames.com/topic/448485-football-manager-2019-pre-release-beta-out-now/

As always please try and keep your feedback constructive and if you do find any issues with the game at all, please take the time to raise them via our Pre-Release Beta Bugs Forum.

We very much hope you enjoy the latest incarnation of the award winning Football Manager series. And win more games than you lose. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really feedback but more a question:

Watching the streams FM have put out and a few videos from creators, it seems gegenpress style may be a bit overpowered (teams dominating the game against teams they really shouldn't be dominating.)

Just looking for some early thoughts from people who have used this style once it gets going.

Thanks chaps!

32 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We are live!

All the information you need can be found here including some Known Issues - https://community.sigames.com/topic/448485-football-manager-2019-pre-release-beta-out-now/

As always please try and keep your feedback constructive and if you do find any issues with the game at all, please take the time to raise them via our Pre-Release Beta Bugs Forum.

We very much hope you enjoy the latest incarnation of the award winning Football Manager series. And win more games than you lose. 

Hopefully all the tactic styles work properly without bugs, or ME Issues ... (tiki-taka, counter-pressing, pressing system etc)

Using FC Bayern Munich and playing matches on full, 2D View...

Testing it out and will report any issues

Edited by kingking

Just now, Armistice said:

Can anyone tell me how can we install logos and stuff like that?

Check in the skinning forum, please. This is the feedback thread that SI uses to monitor feedback.

I messed up my career mode set up and had to start from scratch. What a wonderful surprise it was to see that previous playable league settings were saved! Didn't take long to notice some nice quality of life improvements :thup:

Edited by patukki

1 minute ago, patukki said:

I messed up my career mode set up and had to start from scratch. What a wonderful surprise it was to see that previous playable league settings were saved! Didn't take long to notice something nice quality of life improvements :thup:

Praise the lord!

i think there is something when you are trying to set other favourite teams, as it allows you to choose but you cannot "save" your choise, when you are setting up your profile.

Edited by kir13

2 分钟前, david11说:

1) the game can't save

2)where should i set up which countries that i would like to coaching and the DB size? It used to be in the initial process in fm series

OK, i solve the problem 2, but i still can't save 

I notice my striker defends even deeper then they normally would do in FM18 , when i play

park the bus tactical style

lowest line of engagement for my striker

defensive pressing forward for my striker

very good up to now ...

Edited by kingking

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, endtime said:

Not saying anything about the 3.Liga being taken out (despite people asking about it outright) is pretty scummy :thdn:

It's due to licencing reasons we're afraid. 

UI is really good, even like the purple which I didnt think I would

Like the tactics, not really looked at the training yet

In the match engine though, the speed of the ball is really bad, it's like playing on the moon, zero gravity style. And thats me trying to adjust a few sliders but if I make it faster its too fast to watch. Anyone else notice this?

So far, game runs smooth.
That sudden burst of white kills my eyes on that purple skin.

I was only fiddling with training and tactics so far. I don't know if thats a bug, but I cant set all my players to train in my preferred roles. ie. I can only set Alessio Romagnoli as ball playing centre back on stopper, I cant set it on defend as I would want.

Also, I like the idea of mentoring groups. I added u18 keeper to training group with the senior squad, but I can't add the player into the mentoring group (unless I transfer him to senior squad).

And I bid for Higuain, he doesn't want to come to Milan, and Paqueta's transfer isn't arranged as well, but that part I accepted. But Higuain should pretty much have obligation to join, as much as they've said it's optional.

The player attributes screen has a ton of dead space. The faces are also tiny, you can't see height + weight anywhere on the profile or attributes screen. Guess I'll have to download a skin when I can, these look like core design things that won't change

edit: well at least I found the height and weight lmao

amari.png

amari2.png

Edited by Ruh Roh

Boring point but do try to remember that this is a FEEDBACK thread and not a BUG thread. Bug reports go in the place linked below, accompanied by the relevant .pkm files and / or save game files:

https://community.sigames.com/forum/616-football-manager-2019-pre-release-beta-bugs-forum/\

I know I'm wasting my breath, but it feels useful.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb jkurzawa:

If we download graphics on the beta will they remain there for the full version?

Yes, because graphics are loaded into your user fm directory, not in the game directory.