Match 41: Croatia vs Spain - 5pm (BST) ITV1 live from Copenhagen !

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Those other strikers don’t get to play for the teams that Morata has though.

Its weird one. There’s a reason he doesn’t stay at these clubs for long but then also there must be a reason why every year there’s another elite club willing to sign him up.

I suspect there's a degree of "he does all these other things well, maybe we can 'fix' his finishing. I think he's best served in a two, which largely isn't employed by top teams anymore (Juve were generally poor by their standards this year, but he had a good season for them despite that), but objectively, think he's too good for much lesser teams. 

2 minutes ago, Pukey said:

I really cannot see France worrying about either of these teams.

I can't see France worrying about anyone, but that is also probably their greatest weakness. Can they find the motivation to take their game up a level? They largely seemed to be going through the motions for most of the group stage.

Edited by XuluBak

Just now, XuluBak said:

I can't see France worrying about anyone, but that is also probably their greatest weakness. Can they find the motivation to take their game up a level. They largely seemed to be going through the motions for most of the group stage.

I actually think Switzerland may be their toughest test. Get through it, I think they'll keep upping their game to the final.