England vs Iceland - 8pm ITV

Rebs

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Ive been watching England since I went to Wembley in 1978.

That is without exception the worst performance Ive ever seen

The players 1-11 we all utterly awful.

There was

No skill

No Movement

No passing

Nothing, just nothing and they should be ashamed to call themselves international footballers.

As happy as I am that England are out I can't help feel delighted for Iceland.

Maybe quite a few international teams can learn from them, a well trained unit and play fantastic as a team.

Now England, get your ass home before France close the border!!

Question to you guys who watch them more regularly than me, especially City fans:

Does Joe Hart always close his eyes and lean away from the ball whenever someone shoots at him?

Every single player and Hodgson hang your ****in head in a shame you overpaid dross. Embarrassing.

Where was Carroll when needed when you need to lump a ball in the box. Likes of Townsend must be grinning at this. Why was the likes of Sterling picked over him?

Fookin dreadful...up there with the worst performances ever probably. Hodgeson will be gone now and rightly so, probs neeed some surgery to this squad and team as well, certainly the defence...**** off if Gary Cahill and Chris Smalling are the answer at the back. Complete joke.

Utterly pathetic, how the **** can you fall apart that drastically against ****ing Iceland? i mean, struggling to make 5 yard passes and control the ball, this is basic stuff and there is no excuse for that ind of BS. Surely thats the end for Roy, but this result is on the players mainly, though i dont know how Sturridge wasnt subbed off at HT, he was ****ing ****, but then again, everyone was, i like Kane but has he done anything at all this Euros?

I dont know why i expected any better, but being an England fan is ****ing **** sometimes, we deserve better than this, the Players should be embarrassed

Hodgson's tactics were awful but the players are to blame just as much, such a half arsed performance, any money they thought Iceland would be a walkover

This Hodgson's made a lot of bad calls this tournament - most importantly the squad he took, but the players have to take the brunt of the stick for this one.

This Hodgson's made a lot of bad calls this tournament - most importantly the squad he took, but the players have to take the brunt of the stick for this one.

Why, because they couldn't make a 4-2-1-3 starfish formation work?

Thats the most embarrassing result in ****ing history. We need a complete overhaul from the youth teams up. Something is badly wrong with England.

The players showed absolutely no passion tonight, look at Antonio Conte earlier jumping around, shouting and bawling kicking the ball firing already passionate players up. We need someone like that. Rooney should have been trying to fire the players up on the pitch aswell he seems too calm these days go back to those angry days.

Just lost for words. How can you be that bad? Hart made a major error but let's face it, Iceland is a team where we should be creating chances galore. Who done anything in open play? Appalling. Hodgson is just a clueless manager. Should of made his final sub much earlier and once again his stubborness to prove his work has paid off backfires. Picking underperforming players again... just **** off.

Thats the most embarrassing result in ****ing history. We need a complete overhaul from the youth teams up. Something is badly wrong with England.

The players showed absolutely no passion tonight, look at Antonio Conte earlier jumping around, shouting and bawling kicking the ball firing already passionate players up. We need someone like that. Rooney should have been trying to fire the players up on the pitch aswell he seems too calm these days go back to those angry days.

Exactly, it starts with the manager. Would Roy Hodgson inspire you to run around a pitch for 90 minutes giving absolutely everything? Would he ****.

Archived