Who are you managing

I have that as a starting rep for my save and plenty of European leagues loaded. Three weeks into the save it got the Eastbourne Borough job in the Vanarama Conference South. Didn't pan out too well and was sacked in the January. A month later i got a job with a side struggling in the Vanarama Conference North.

If I can change the German rule on subs to 3 from 12 via the Editor then I might take a punt on one of their teams.

If I can also amend the registration rule on the English Premier League to more then 25 players then maybe a Sunderland/Leicester save.

Ebbsfleet United, because they have a decent initial squad, good training and youth facilities for conference teams, also around 2.5k available on wage budget allowing to do some improvements.

Just about to start a Hamburg SV career, potential to be very good but needs a lot of early groundwork, clearing out staff and deadwood etc.

Limited finance and poor youth players at present. Hoping to have a complete overhaul of youth side and change the strategy and increase its facilities.

Lassoga is a big favourite of mine so having him as lone striker with VDV and Holtby playing just off him sounds appealing and a good basis to work from.

Behrami is just oozing class and will hopefully dominate just in front of the back four.

Started out at Coventry City, got sacked towards the end of the season after a bad run of games.

Now at Forest Green Rovers in the Conference and doing really well with my current tactics, unbeaten in the last 10 games....really enjoying it at the moment!

I started a Middlesbrough save as a test whent the Beta first came out, but I'm still enjoying it so will probably continue, despite being 'beta-d' 7-3 in the playoff final at the end of the first season, despite having the best defensive record all season. :rolleyes:

Currently 2nd after about 20 games in the following season. Got three solid enough tactics now, it's just trying to fathom out which ones to use for which games.

I'd also started an FMC save with Stirling Albion, but had to quit it due to the ridiculous scorelines. I'll start a wee journeyman save on FMC I think, and I'll also get torn into the dafuge challenge again on the main game soon enough.

starting unemployed, no coaching badges with Sunday league rep and lots of leagues running for a journeyman career.
That's going to be the starting point in my main save once the full game's out at the end of the week. For the beta period I've just been getting accustomed to this year's changes by playing as Man Utd.

Currently just testing the beta, so not really progressing my saves that much. Just trying to find out how things are working at the moment.

Managing Bath City in the Conference South in England. Basically the team I always manage in FM :)

Might move around a bit, but for now I'm managing Opava in the Czech Second Division, trying to get the 5-3-2 to work. Finished 6th the first year and just starting the second now. Finances are a little crap but should be OK.

I'll also have to try managing Orlando City at some point, as having a local team in FM is very new to me. :)

Newtown AFC - Welsh Premier League, only club I have ever managed in the game for five years now. I normally wait until the editor is out so I can move them to the lowest of the playable league in England and work them up to the Premiership etc.. was a few other teams also on different saves but nothing more enjoyable for me than making my relatively unknown home town to the group stages of the champions league.

That club really intrigued me. Will be interested to see if there are Canadian Regens generated there.

From what I understand the club were set up for Uruguayans living in Canada. Though that could be a mistranslation. I'll keep an eye out though.

When I eventually buy the game, either later this month or in the steam Xmas sale I will manage Grimsby or Grimsby Borough.

Going to use the time to fine tune the database edits in FM14 as I cannot afford FM15 at the moment!

started a journeyman save and scored the job with Norwegian minnows Kvik Halden. No money and rubbish facilities but currently top of the league thanks to some nice passing football and some shrewd transfers - including a gun Albanian winger who's banged in 19 goals with half the season gone!

started a journeyman save and scored the job with Norwegian minnows Kvik Halden. No money and rubbish facilities but currently top of the league thanks to some nice passing football and some shrewd transfers - including a gun Albanian winger who's banged in 19 goals with half the season gone!

I've started a journeyman last night and was offered the job at Kvik Halden. Great fun so far!

started a save with RB Leipzig, great club to start with and make history with theyve a big budget for bundesliga 2 in germany and have a great stadium and some talented players at their disposal.

would highly recommend them for anyone who is interested in creating a legacy and making history at a club.

First post-patch game is Wolfsburg & I'm really enjoying it thus far. Signed Marcell Jansen, Sebastian Giovinco and Gokhan Gul - the latter a promising youngster. Also got Felipe Santana and Hector Bellerin on loan.

Spent the entire summer trying to shift the useless lump that is Nicklas Bendtner before Swansea eventually stepped up, taking him on loan and paying £17,000 p/w of his wages!

Next three games include Bayern at home and Dortmund away so an interesting test now I've assembled the squad that I want.

AS Roma here. Gonna try to not only make Roma a properly huge club, but to drag Serie A back up to the top with me. The challenge of getting past Juventus should keep me occupied for a while, though I don't see anyone else causing me too much trouble domestically, just so long as I can get to some of the good youngsters before the northern clubs do...

york city :) got promoted in my first season finishing 3rd but only 3 points off the title and this after being top for so long. Now in post season and am aiming to commit to major surgery of the squad which is needed. Got my loanee peter sweeney from reading on a free and he could be a decent prem player, had a chance to sign Guidetti from man city but he didn't want to come, same with ricardo fuller. So a long way to go.

Shelbourne in Ireland. First job after starting unemployed. Won the First Division and am now challenging for the Premier Division in my third full season. Also won the cup last year. Thought I'd have moved on by now, but no one's approached me, no jobs have appealed, and I like some of my youngsters.

Salernitana in the Serie C. LLM just appeals to me. Feels much more rewarding getting a team through the ranks to the top flights of the respective country. In the January transfer window now and we are top of the table, however, the top 8 teams are 6 points apart!

I was playing as Dulwich Hamlet in dafuge challenge FMC style but with some restrictions removed. I messed up setting the game up so I couldn't add/remove leagues, it wasn't a big problem as I was only 5 or 6 league games in. So now I'm managing Hereford just 1 pre-season game in because I struggled to find a decent ass man and chief scout without waiting for people to respond to adverts.

Archived