Who are you managing

Vancouver Whitecaps.

Started game by taking a holiday until mid December then got the Linfield job, resigned after winning 3 league titles and 2 cups, next team was Sydney FC, finished 2nd in RS and lost in the semi's of the play-offs, was then sacked after just 1 game (2-2 draw) of the new season, landed the Vancouver job about a month later, my first game was the West Con Final 1st leg and we went on to lift the trophy.:)

Shelbourne in Ireland. First job after starting unemployed. Won the First Division and am now challenging for the Premier Division in my third full season. Also won the cup last year. Thought I'd have moved on by now, but no one's approached me, no jobs have appealed, and I like some of my youngsters.

you should try progress to irelands number 1 SHAMROCK ROVERS :)

Ribeirão in the Portuguese 3rd division on a journeyman career. Listed as Superb Youth Facilities which at that level is literally unheard of so looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Only just started the season and not doing too bad at all - 3rd after 5 games - target is respectable league position

:)Started the game as unemployed as a 70yearold lowest experience possible(I didn't want a job),just watched a couple of games in the first season,i still got offered about 4 jobs(Vanarama South)turned then all down!

My idea was to add another manager(me)after Eddie Howe(AFC Bournemouth)leaves his post,i didn't want to take his job from day one as he's doing well and in the game he wins the Championship on the last day:cool:

I'd made adjustments in the Pre-game editor that he likes West Ham and both their chairman like him lol,so in May2015 I gave poor Sam the boot by changing his contract end date in the in-game editor to May2015 and he leaves,it took around 4days then Eddie takes the job,didn't think it was going to work for a minute!

So just started as AFCB manager,its going to be a hell of a job keeping them up (retired the first old git manager) lol

Ribeirão in the Portuguese 3rd division on a journeyman career. Listed as Superb Youth Facilities which at that level is literally unheard of so looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Only just started the season and not doing too bad at all - 3rd after 5 games - target is respectable league position

Been tempted to do a Portuguese lower-league save.

Not started a proper game yet, holding off for one more patch.

Been tempted to do a Portuguese lower-league save.

Not started a proper game yet, holding off for one more patch.

I haven't had time to get into it properly yet (day off work Monday will see to that though) so I haven't looked at how the league structure actually works - its split into several small groups of around 10 teams which I imagine then results in a promotion league of some sort so hopefully I will get there but I am going to keep updating the thread as to how the tactic is panning out in the lower leagues for anyone that is interested.

Managing Bolton after starting unemployed. Playing beyond all expectations since they have almost ruinous finances. Currently sitting top of the Championship just short of the half way mark, leading my 4 points. But I am dreading the January transfer window since the vast majority of my team has their contract running out at the end of the season and I cannot afford to renew them. Feels like it could end up being a massacre where I am forced to sell a load of my first team and not be able to replace them. More positively I have qualified for the semi final of the league cup =D Along with 2 other championship teams... I had a fairly kind draw.

Slavia Prague, in my second season finished third in my first season quite enjoying it. Going to try and win the Champions League with them which is going to be a tough challenge since my players are always wanting to move to France, Italy & Spain.

My 3rd game me and my friend are doing Journeyman Careers and he's been sacked twice and I'm at Sourense in Portugal. The board wanted promotion and the team have been hovering in and around the top 2 all season.(Top 2 go up) Final game of the season i lose 2-0 and drop to 3rd and I'm now in the relegation playoffs. Gutted, Annoyed, Angry.

Cesarense in the Portuguese National Championship, which is the third tier.

Dear Portugal, your league system is insane and I love it.

At the moment I hate it....2nd all season 1 game to go lose and drop to 3rd.....:mad:

At the moment I hate it....2nd all season 1 game to go lose and drop to 3rd.....:mad:

Ooh, that's rough. It took me a while to work out the whole "halve your points for the second stage" part of it- once I was sure I couldn't finish in the top 2 in the first stage, I made the mistake of playing a bunch of youth players to give them game time, thinking the results didn't really matter. Oops.

any tips regarding the management of leipzig ? im currently 4 games into my season, 3 league games played 2 wins 1 defeat and also 1 cup game where i beat augsburg from the bundesliga 1.

Started as Leipzig. Promoted, good start to Bundesliga. Offerred Sunderland job. They were on 2 points after 9 games. I got them to 10th after a great run of games. Just been offered the Arsenal job as Wenger has retired from football.

Enjoying it.

Archived