So Bleacher Report did a FM piece about me........

I was put forward for this by the SI last week and it turned out Bleacher liked what I had to say so ran a piece about me and my FM'ing. You can read it here;

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2587974-meet-cleon-hobson-maybe-the-best-football-manager-player-in-the-world?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-des-art-top-2357

Great article, I enjoyed that read. I also read the linked article about how Football Manager saved your life. A sad story that, with a happy ending. I have had close family members battling clinical depression; I know how bad it can be. My brother's best friend also killed himself through depression, that began with the ending of his relationship after his partner left him. A very similar story to yours except, unfortunately, he killed himself. I'm glad that you came through your ordeal. So many people still don't understand this terrible illness.

It was on the SI facebook feed as well, congrats. Have to say I thought picking Santos as your team this year was a bit of a strange one, Huge club, Huge amount of players with potential. Always preferred the challenge of getting Fortaleza to the top myself.

I was put forward for this by the SI last week and it turned out Bleacher liked what I had to say so ran a piece about me and my FM'ing. You can read it here;

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2587974-meet-cleon-hobson-maybe-the-best-football-manager-player-in-the-world?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-des-art-top-2357

You deserve it. Good article. Congratulation.

Looking forward to anything you write/publish for FM16

• 1 month later...

"While many see FM as just a game it can also unite people. It's surprising how far FM can really take you at times and how it can impact real life."

I think that was the line of the article!

From playing the old CM's as a kid (well, trying to) Its lead me down the route of wanting to coach football as a career and gave me something to work towards!

FM can and has changed lives, Great article...Big props to you, well done!

• 2 years later...
On 12/11/2015 at 10:37, Neil Brock said:

You mean you're not a woman?! :brock:

:lol:

Boxing eh? No wonder the interest in training!

An interesting read. Shame the last picture had to be an Arsenal one ;)

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived