Match 21: England vs Scotland - 8pm (BST) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane's been crap but Sterling's been worse. I'd have been tempted to sub him off in the 43rd minute when Scotland were patiently passing the ball round him and he was barely walking. It's not like there aren't other players in his position you'd expect more from either...

Edited by enigmatic

Just now, enigmatic said:

Kane's been crap but Sterling's been worse. I'd have been tempted to sub him off in the 43rd minute when Scotland were patiently passing the ball round him and he was barely walking. It's not like there aren't other players in his position you'd expect more for either...

there was a bit at that point when I thought he was distracted by something in the stand :D he definitely wasn't watching the game

credit to Scotland, we've played well and played well above what we'd expect.  I can't see England being worse than they were in that first half though

Just now, Mr Adam said:

I really like Grealish but has there ever been such a blatant case of a player becoming Maradona because he isn’t playing?

At the bare minimum he win fouls. England are free kick merchants so at least that would be playing to a strength of ours, for once.

Just now, Mr Adam said:

I really like Grealish but has there ever been such a blatant case of a player becoming Maradona because he isn’t playing?

Kane's not started playing yet and his value is dropping rapidly

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

It feels like we're set up as a counter-attacking team, we really, really struggle against teams who play deep. 

England playing like utd right now and struggle as much to break down defences

6 minutes ago, The Golden boy said:

Graeme Souness talking up Gilmour when he's just seen him blowing out his arse after 20 minutes. :lol:

I think Graeme must be giving him one on the side, well that or Mr and Mrs Gilmour need to have a conversation about the time Mrs Gilmour met Graeme Souness

Edited by Zeonflux

3 minutes ago, ginnybob said:

Foden has been decent. Lively, making the runs. Not panned out but not for the want of trying. 

Yeah, not sure why Foden's getting **** on here. He and Mount have been miles ahead of the rest of the England team

1 minute ago, cyclonus1010 said:

He is a holding midfielder though, you could play Mascherano as a No.10, it doesn't make him one :D 

That's a different point to the one I thought you were making tbf.