Match 21: England vs Scotland - 8pm (BST) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cyclonus1010 said:

I know a lot of people dismiss the importance of being named "captain" but seeing how your "captain" is playing must transfer to the rest of the players.

Captains should never be strikers

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

FWIW Scotland are better than people thought as well. Not that this performance is good at all, but this isn't San Marino.

Pretty sure the people laughing at Scotland's squad and going "who?" probably know a few of the players now.

4 minutes ago, johnhughthom said:

I'm guessing it's been a tough day if you're reacting to Ryan. Have a beer, relax. You'll be back to ignoring him like the rest of us soon enough.

Nah just felt like biting for a  change. Way ahead of you on the beer front though

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

FWIW Scotland are better than people thought as well. Not that this performance is good at all, but this isn't San Marino.

technically half the Scotland starting team plays in the PL so it's not a surprise :D

2 minutes ago, TM said:

technically half the Scotland starting team plays in the PL so it's not a surprise :D

Oh it certainly isn't to most, but some still thought this would be a stroll which it was never going to be.

I thought this England team would trudge through as group winners and then get smashed by Portugal in the last 16.

At this rate, we'll probably finish 2nd and lose 1-0 to Sweden instead.