What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interface. It would be nice to have support for dual monitors. The way I picture it is that you can have two screens at the same time, so squad on one monitor and training on another. I'd think this would be particularly useful in matches where you can have all the stats and information on one screen and the match on another. I'm not quite sure how the interface would work though.

Statistics/Match view. I would like to be able to see all situations in game. So when I'm analysing the match I can see all clear cut chances which either me or my opponent made. It could also show all of a player's involvement so you can see why the player missed that chance or this pass.

Job offers. It should be possible to go via your agent to hear if another club would consider hiring you as a manager before formally applying. This would have less of a detrimental effect to your current position. It could also happen the other way around where a club might ask if you'd be willing to consider moving to their team before offering an interview. This offer could be made before they have even sacked their current manager so they have the backup ready as soon as they sack their current one (As in the case with Poyet - Advocaat at Sunderland)

Specifically on job offers, I still find it bizarre that your current club doesnt do more to keep you if you're doing well.

Clubs DO NOT ALWAYS just bend over and let their manager talk to other clubs if he is a prized asset.

An approach from another club could result in the approach being rejected, your current club offering you a new contract or the approach being accepted. But if you were made aware of the approach and it was rejected, you could use this as a bargaining tool for demanding more money, a bigger transfer pot etc

Would it be possible to implement a player interaction when you are a National team manager to persuade a player to declare for your nation.

For instance if i'm managing Scotland and theres an English player who qualifies for Scotland and hasn't been capped for England, there should be a option to try and convince him to play for Scotland, instead of just hoping he declares himself a certain nationality.

This may be mentioned before, but the ability to automatically reject loan offers based on the proposed squad status. I do nothing but reject loan offers for reserve/u18 players which Rochdale and Notts Co want to put on their bench.

Lets say you have scouted 100players at the same time over a 2 months periode.

And when the reports come back in the mailbox, it would have helped ALOT if the reports came in a starbased order.

5stars players comes first, then 4,3, ect. So you can get thru the crap alot faster then we can now.

It's a small thing (but wouldn't take that much to implement): Setting your manager's retirement date in advance. Right now, staff and players can announce their retirement dates, but you can only click "retire" on the date you decide to hang up the clipboard and tracksuit. Might be nice to announce a year in advance, take the farewell tour of their league, maybe your rivals might say something nice about you for once when you visit their field one last time, give you a commemorative rocking chair, maybe your board announces a renaming of the stands for you?

Older players shouldnt have a drop in all physical attributes. You dont loose strength or stamina for that matter just because you hit 30ish. I agree with pace, agility, pace etc but not the first two I mentioned. Also it should be easier to "reinvent" older player game, like Ryan giggs for an example (Easier to drop PPM`s and generating new one`s)

I think someone mentioned before but the chance to have an agent for yourself- someone who other clubs could sound out about their managerial roles, someone who you could send to talk to the board about your contract and someone who could sound out other clubs if you were considering moving on. Also potentially they could amke it easier for you to sign players who are on their books as we see in real life now.

Way better UI, AI squad building needs heaps of work. ME needs to improve considerably. CM4 2D pitch engine looked better. Please also make the 2D Classic and 2D side of the engine look much more appealing. Its gone backwards in terms of its appearance. I love to watch games in the 2D CLASSIC.

Also we need more recognition as managers in game. Eg. Im managing Kiddeminster in FM14. Win the Conference first season. Second season I win promotion again. So thats back to back promotions in 2 seasons. I then decide to resign. I would like perhaps the board to ask why I am resigning and if there is anything they can do to try and keep me from quitting?!!!!!!!

I mean, I quit, and there is no backlash, nothing. Just as if nothing happens. 'Kidderminster will now be looking for a new manager'

Also, if my favourite club is listed as Crewe, and lets say I am managing in England and have a good reputation, perhaps if Crewe is manageless, the media can speculate about me potentially taking over. Just adding to the realism and media activity and diversiveness in game

Each type of set piece delivery should be a tick-box so that rather than having to choose one, you can choose several to alternate between.
I like this, nice & simple but would be useful.

I'd love to be able to see how popular my team is in certain countries as in my current game I have the best South Korean player in the world and planning a tour to Korea who have 48m people, I'd love to see how many of them support Man United over say Chelsea/City. It'd definitely add a little extra to tour's and popularity in the game.

Had to repaste. Great Post. SI really need to kick on with all these points, especially point 1. All these would immerse the game.

1. AI squad balance: Maybe tie this into the football clubs philiosophy and scouting requirements, i.e. AJAX produce own young players with view to selling to plough back into youth system. Real Madrid: Buy the best in the world. AC MILAN: Buy experienced players. PORTO / SHAKTAR etc: Buy best young south americans etc etc. As many have probably mentioned, AI squad balance especially after a few seasons is awful. All clubs go through cycles IRL and this isn't something you get in FM, though it maybe hard to simulate?

2. Clubs letting players go on free who hit 31/32 years old. After awhile you see this all the time, likes of fabregas being released by chelsea etc. 34/35 yrs old i'd understand, but early thirties is still too early. Again ties into AI squad balance.

3. Training: For something that IRL clubs spend most their time on i.e. the training ground in FM its just dull. A few years back there was modular training in FM. Boxes you'd drag and drop for training that week and month i.e. 3 v 3, 5 a side, set pieces etc. That was fun as you'd plan training accoring to opposition and fixture list / congestion. Maybe a controversal suggestion, but the ability to watch training? i.e. watch players play 5 a side or get daily / weekly training reports from your staff.

4. AI club managerial appointments: Sometimes these make no sense. Example Wenger retires and casere Prandelli is apponited arsenal manager? How does he fit into the clubs philiosphy of play attractive attacking football and buying young(er) players? He doesn't.

5. For those of us who go 10/15/20 seasons into the game a yearly round-up ala World Soccer magazine or 4-4-2 Magazine article on the worlds best 11 players or worlds top 3 players in their respective positions would help.

6. Same clubs (in active league or view only) winning the league (a league where you are not a manager). In my current save, Juventus, Bayern, Porto have all won the league for the last eight years. eight years! Again i think AI squad balance and buying/selling would knock this on the head.

7. AI squad rotation: At the moment all you really need to do is to rotate your squad (22 good players) and you'll have a pretty good season. AI players are normally exhausted or jaded because the AI plays them constantly. Human squad rotation is one thing that makes the game alittle too easy because the AI is so bad at it.

8. Regens having low physical stats for stamina, pace and acceleration. Also maybe mental stats could improve expotentially more (depending on players PA) the more experince they get of top flight football. Which leads me to (9)

9. A new mental stat called EXPERIENCE. Young players all start with "1" and at the end of their career depending if they have been a top flight football player with international experience they can reach potentially "20". To get to "20" would involve winning leagues, experience of Champions league games, maybe playing in international tournaments. This would also help with the problem of AI getting rid of experienced players when they hit their early thirties, if they have "experience" and the AI is programmed to value experience (depending on the club ala AC MILAN) then they retain these players longer.

10. The "elections" at REAL MADRID and BARCELONA. IRL the candidates promise to buy players X,Y,Z if they are elected this does annoy clubs in real life when these candidates suggest they will sign the clubs player. Also on the subject of REAL and BARCELONA these two clubs plus BAYERN (also known as FC Hollywood) are subject to all sorts of politics which can fundamentally change the course of the club i.e. just look at BARCA over the past few years. It would be "interesting" if politics (board level) played more of a factor in running these clubs. For example at REAL MADRID the chairman buying a player you didnt want but are forced to play (i.e. current situation with Carlo Ancelotti at REAL MADRID). Or insisting you sell a play you don't want to sell i.e. DI MARIA etc. Another example is David Sullivan at West Ham buying Sakho and Zarate without asking big Sam first.

11. More interaction with chairman when buying a player. In IRL managers just dont go and make an offer on a player they run it through the chairman first / board

12. Super agents i.e. Jose Mendes who influence over players coming out of portugal IRl is huge. How this is done or plays in the game, I don't know.

I like the thinking behind each of those ideas, some challenging concepts to code & I can see the positives that each idea would bring to longer career games. :thup:

Had to repaste. Great Post. SI really need to kick on with all these points, especially point 1. All these would immerse the game.

1. AI squad balance: Maybe tie this into the football clubs philiosophy and scouting requirements, i.e. AJAX produce own young players with view to selling to plough back into youth system. Real Madrid: Buy the best in the world. AC MILAN: Buy experienced players. PORTO / SHAKTAR etc: Buy best young south americans etc etc. As many have probably mentioned, AI squad balance especially after a few seasons is awful. All clubs go through cycles IRL and this isn't something you get in FM, though it maybe hard to simulate?

2. Clubs letting players go on free who hit 31/32 years old. After awhile you see this all the time, likes of fabregas being released by chelsea etc. 34/35 yrs old i'd understand, but early thirties is still too early. Again ties into AI squad balance.

3. Training: For something that IRL clubs spend most their time on i.e. the training ground in FM its just dull. A few years back there was modular training in FM. Boxes you'd drag and drop for training that week and month i.e. 3 v 3, 5 a side, set pieces etc. That was fun as you'd plan training accoring to opposition and fixture list / congestion. Maybe a controversal suggestion, but the ability to watch training? i.e. watch players play 5 a side or get daily / weekly training reports from your staff.

4. AI club managerial appointments: Sometimes these make no sense. Example Wenger retires and casere Prandelli is apponited arsenal manager? How does he fit into the clubs philiosphy of play attractive attacking football and buying young(er) players? He doesn't.

5. For those of us who go 10/15/20 seasons into the game a yearly round-up ala World Soccer magazine or 4-4-2 Magazine article on the worlds best 11 players or worlds top 3 players in their respective positions would help.

6. Same clubs (in active league or view only) winning the league (a league where you are not a manager). In my current save, Juventus, Bayern, Porto have all won the league for the last eight years. eight years! Again i think AI squad balance and buying/selling would knock this on the head.

7. AI squad rotation: At the moment all you really need to do is to rotate your squad (22 good players) and you'll have a pretty good season. AI players are normally exhausted or jaded because the AI plays them constantly. Human squad rotation is one thing that makes the game alittle too easy because the AI is so bad at it.

8. Regens having low physical stats for stamina, pace and acceleration. Also maybe mental stats could improve expotentially more (depending on players PA) the more experince they get of top flight football. Which leads me to (9)

9. A new mental stat called EXPERIENCE. Young players all start with "1" and at the end of their career depending if they have been a top flight football player with international experience they can reach potentially "20". To get to "20" would involve winning leagues, experience of Champions league games, maybe playing in international tournaments. This would also help with the problem of AI getting rid of experienced players when they hit their early thirties, if they have "experience" and the AI is programmed to value experience (depending on the club ala AC MILAN) then they retain these players longer.

10. The "elections" at REAL MADRID and BARCELONA. IRL the candidates promise to buy players X,Y,Z if they are elected this does annoy clubs in real life when these candidates suggest they will sign the clubs player. Also on the subject of REAL and BARCELONA these two clubs plus BAYERN (also known as FC Hollywood) are subject to all sorts of politics which can fundamentally change the course of the club i.e. just look at BARCA over the past few years. It would be "interesting" if politics (board level) played more of a factor in running these clubs. For example at REAL MADRID the chairman buying a player you didnt want but are forced to play (i.e. current situation with Carlo Ancelotti at REAL MADRID). Or insisting you sell a play you don't want to sell i.e. DI MARIA etc. Another example is David Sullivan at West Ham buying Sakho and Zarate without asking big Sam first.

11. More interaction with chairman when buying a player. In IRL managers just dont go and make an offer on a player they run it through the chairman first / board

12. Super agents i.e. Jose Mendes who influence over players coming out of portugal IRl is huge. How this is done or plays in the game, I don't know.

I really hope Si reads this thread and actually does add things because these ideas are great.

The AI needs some work

Example of the transfer market. Managing Kidderminster FM14. My best AMC for season 13/14 had 45 appearances, scored 14 goals and have 24 assists and 9 MOM's. I couldnt afford to sign him to another deal so he was released at the end of the season. 3 years later I decide to check up on him and to my shock he is still a free agent. And his stats are quite good aswell. (Can easily play In League 1 or lower Championship). Surely a club would have picked him up?? This relates back to the poor AI squad building and relevant transfer dealings. I mean surely no club can overlook a player who has had a stellar season as my player did. 45 apps, 14 goals and 24 assists for a winger in the English Conference and then hes left without a club for 3 years. Not right

The AI needs some work

Example of the transfer market. Managing Kidderminster FM14. My best AMC for season 13/14 had 45 appearances, scored 14 goals and have 24 assists and 9 MOM's. I couldnt afford to sign him to another deal so he was released at the end of the season. 3 years later I decide to check up on him and to my shock he is still a free agent. And his stats are quite good aswell. (Can easily play In League 1 or lower Championship). Surely a club would have picked him up?? This relates back to the poor AI squad building and relevant transfer dealings. I mean surely no club can overlook a player who has had a stellar season as my player did. 45 apps, 14 goals and 24 assists for a winger in the English Conference and then hes left without a club for 3 years. Not right

They shouldn't but from what I've seen the match engine produces too many stellar seasons from attacking players in the lower leagues for anyone to stand out.

If you have a save going back that far it's worth starting a thread in the bugs forum as the guys can see what teams are looking for a player in a position that the lad can play & then see why they didn't make an approach, examples from actual career saves are the best way to fine tune issues with the transfer system.

One thing I've been thinking about is you can't pay off transfers early, i.e. the clauses over x amount of months. It'd be worth bringing in the usual the board have negotiated etc etc for those too so if you come into a few quid instead of still paying out each month on the never never in some instances you could pay them a lump sum which could be less than the total owed. You save a few quid on the payments and if the club owed the money is in need of a few bob, everyone's a winner.

I have not read through the many many pages of this thread so if this has already been suggested I do apologise.

The Tactic Simulator

The biggest challenge most FM players face is getting a tactic to behave in the way we intend it to. Im sure im not alone when I say that 90% of the time when I concoct an amazing new tactic it never plays the way it I picture it will. This results in me endlessly tweaking and in turn ruining my new save. Of course I start again in the hope things will work out better.

What I'm suggesting to combat this major problem is to have a tactic simulator in the start menu. A whole mini game on its own outwidth the normal career game where you simply test out tactics. How amazing would it be to set up a scenario all of your own making?!

This is my vision:-

• Picking oppositon
  • Deciding who is the Home team
  • Altering players morale to anything you wish
  • Uploading career teams from on going saves to try out different things
  • Setting the weather conditions
  • Full control of players fitness levels
  • Key moments in the game reported on with sensible feedback*

*e.g. Player A lost possesion with a poor pass, Player B pushed up to try recover possesion but left Player C deep playing everyone onside.

This example is maybe not the best but I hope you get the idea. Im talking full control of any team and their tactics so you can see how it plays out in the Match Engine.

I do believe probabillities of events would still give altering results even with same settings. You still would get however a better understanding of how the ME works and what tactics are viable options in varying situations.

Sorry again if this has already been proposed.

-Ability to instruct players to target a certain opponent, both by playing rough and/or winding him up. This happens in real life, of course.

-Players should be able to be instructed to exploit certain areas in the opposition half in terms of where they make runs or send the ball.

BUT!

After playing Cities: Skylines to death over the last month though, the time is surely nigh for FM to make some graphical aspects of the game moddable: Include a stadium building tool and give people the opportunity to design more true to life models of the authentic stadia that the teams in the game uses. I am absolutely sure this would create huge buzz and interest. One of the most gratifying aspects to Cities:Skylines is precisely that the ability to mod the game tickles the creative imagination of so many people, and it will give the game a much bigger lifespan as a result. It's a natural next step for Football Manager too. I would absolutely love designing Åråsen stadion in excruciating detail and share it for fellow gamers to use, and so would so many others, too. Just do it, SI!

Please please please get rid of these stupid forward rolls whenever a tackle is put in or whenever a player comes near your player, surely animation is capable to stop this happening becase it is just so ridiculous to see.

I have not read through the many many pages of this thread so if this has already been suggested I do apologise.

The Tactic Simulator

The biggest challenge most FM players face is getting a tactic to behave in the way we intend it to. Im sure im not alone when I say that 90% of the time when I concoct an amazing new tactic it never plays the way it I picture it will. This results in me endlessly tweaking and in turn ruining my new save. Of course I start again in the hope things will work out better.

What I'm suggesting to combat this major problem is to have a tactic simulator in the start menu. A whole mini game on its own outwidth the normal career game where you simply test out tactics. How amazing would it be to set up a scenario all of your own making?!

This is my vision:-

• Picking oppositon
  • Deciding who is the Home team
  • Altering players morale to anything you wish
  • Uploading career teams from on going saves to try out different things
  • Setting the weather conditions
  • Full control of players fitness levels
  • Key moments in the game reported on with sensible feedback*

*e.g. Player A lost possesion with a poor pass, Player B pushed up to try recover possesion but left Player C deep playing everyone onside.

This example is maybe not the best but I hope you get the idea. Im talking full control of any team and their tactics so you can see how it plays out in the Match Engine.

I do believe probabillities of events would still give altering results even with same settings. You still would get however a better understanding of how the ME works and what tactics are viable options in varying situations.

Sorry again if this has already been proposed.

Would agree entirely with this, I have had a similar idea in a separate thread. My thought called this the 'Training Pitch' - implemented as part of the training system it lets you set your tactics, strategy and role up on the training pitch (as would happen in real life) and run simulations that visually shows the effects of the changes you make to your tactic.

So for example if you change your central defenders role, you would get a visual indication of whether the change has made a positive or negative impact to your shape or created gaps that the opposition can exploit. It would also give you the opportunity away from the pressure of a match to try out different roles in your system (again as with real life) and watch how they might react.

The advantage of this is that for people like me who aren't tactical masters is it gives you an opportunity to learn systems and establish why your team is plays the way it does.

The biggest thing FM is lacking for new or less able players is feedback to help you improve and develop in your own right within the game, you end up having to rely on forums rather than being able to make things better yourself (unlike other games I never feel like I'm making any progression or improvement to my own abilities).

If you compare it to a game like Street Fighter IV (which can also be overwhelming at times), you're given tools like practice modes in order to improve your abilities and learn special moves, combos etc away from the main game to try and improve. FM drops you in the deep end and says 'look it's difficult, just deal with it'.

Interact with referees. Rather talking to the press about referees by own initiative. Too many referee mistakes have gone by now without a press conference to tell them my mind.

Why having a tactic creator? We all know there is only one tactic: attacking possession hard tackling everyone get the heck up now and nothing shall ever work against that that is not the same done by a better team.

Obviously one of the requests is a joke.

Bring back the old feature "Scouting Videos" where my scout would show me a short clip of a player in action. However I would be hesitant in bringing it back until scouting is further improved

International management . Sound like a broken record, but pressing continue and then just waiting and waiting (especially when managing an African team)

I understand it is a tricky area and isn't just something SI can do the plug the empty holes when you press continue and wait 70 days until your next match. However would be interesting to see how SI tackle this. It isn't a priority and that is fair enough.

Coding: Managing Zimbabwe. Take over with one game to go in the WCQ and Im already out of contention and in the team meeting there is an option to say that if we push on we can still make the World Cup. OK? Also, after my last game in qualifying, the board says we must make the next world cup. Surely laughable with a team like Zimbabwe. AI media and just the simple stuff mentioned needs to be in sync with what is going on in the game and small mistakes like this should not happen

International management . Sound like a broken record, but pressing continue and then just waiting and waiting (especially when managing an African team)

I understand it is a tricky area and isn't just something SI can do the plug the empty holes when you press continue and wait 70 days until your next match. However would be interesting to see how SI tackle this. It isn't a priority and that is fair enough.

So what would you suggest putting in to improve International Management then? For what it's worth, I agree with you, but it's easy enough to say "Improve International Management", but something else entirely to come up with something to fill that empty space. Personally I don't really think there's much you can do - it's accurately representing what an international manager does - but if you have any ideas it'd be good to hear them.

As forameuss has said if you have specific ideas of what a national team manager can do outside of international weeks then I'm certain SI would be interested in hearing them, other than watch club games & attend media/corprorate events I'm not sure what else an international manager does.
Coding: Managing Zimbabwe. Take over with one game to go in the WCQ and Im already out of contention and in the team meeting there is an option to say that if we push on we can still make the World Cup. OK? Also, after my last game in qualifying, the board says we must make the next world cup. Surely laughable with a team like Zimbabwe. AI media and just the simple stuff mentioned needs to be in sync with what is going on in the game and small mistakes like this should not happen
These are just bugs & the best way to get them addressed is to raise them in the bugs forum, ideally with saves before the fact so that the code errors can be identified & fixed

As a general gripe on my part I find that there are too many instances of 'improve [insert feature]' without any ideas put forward on how to improve the feature or fix [insert bug] in this thread.

This just popped into my head so it's isn't thaught out at all. I play a bit of Cricket Captain every now and then. It has an option to select which style of cricket you want to manage (first class/list A/T20). FM has this option to let the assistant take care of the friendlies. How about this is expanded to have options for the assistant to take care of cups/leagues/continental like how CC does with each flavour of cricket. I would expand this a touch more by adding a 'take control' button on the match preview news item for those matches you don't want the assistant looking after and also let the assistant's stats and rep build quicker due to managing matches. This could help with those who would like a 'director'-type gameas well as not playing the actual matches would be heading down this route I think.

Thoughts?

When you join a new team, the team has some tactical knowledge of any formation don't care which as long as they do. It's annoying joining a team and they know nothing about anything.

When a player is promised more games, give me a quota (e.g. 6 starts out of next 7 matches)to fill instead of a set time to hit an invisible number.

When you join a new team, the team has some tactical knowledge of any formation don't care which as long as they do. It's annoying joining a team and they know nothing about anything.

When a player is promised more games, give me a quota (e.g. 6 starts out of next 7 matches)to fill instead of a set time to hit an invisible number.

As a further add-on, it would be nice if you could bargain the quota. Taking the above example, you could tell your player that you are willing to start him in 4 out of 7 matches and promise him match practice in 2 out of the remaining 3.

Ajescent's idea is the starting point in making the working behind promises transparent. This is a very good place to start for SI. :)

Lovely idea!

Something that just occurred to me whilst watching Chelsea, Fabregas is on 9 yellow cards and I was fully expecting him to get one during the Stoke game so he misses the QPR game, but is back for Man U and Arsenal games. As it turns out, I don't think he did, but it would be nice in the game to encourage your players occasionally to try and get around/bend a few rules (such as earn themselves a yellow card on purpose), which the players could agree with or could be disgusted with your attempt to besmirch their good name. It could depend on the players personality whether they would be willing to go along with your plans, and maybe actually good give you a small advantage to having less professional players (making the decision to fill your team with certain personalities more of a compromise rather than just going for the "best").

After playing against a perceived 'dirty team', resulting in injuries to your players and you get the interview question asking about your opinion on their play style, an option to deflect onto the referee would be a nice addition. Blaming the refereeing, saying he failed to protect your players. Then your comments can run through the same scrutiny you get when you complain about ref penalty decisions.

At halftime during team talks, be able to tell a player on the bench to get ready, as you plan to bring them on a substitute.

Not sure what benefit you could add to this? Maybe reduced chance the player would get injured when brought on, due to them getting notice to warm up.

<link href="chrome://s3gt/skin/s3gt_tooltip.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

This may be mentioned before, but the ability to automatically reject loan offers based on the proposed squad status. I do nothing but reject loan offers for reserve/u18 players which Rochdale and Notts Co want to put on their bench.

good idea I think it would be great if you could auto reject a loan below a certain sqaud status and/or position to be played. further if you could auto(for loans and transfers) bids from certain teams eg same country , rival , foreign which you can only currently do if you offer the players to clubs

Hi everybody and programmers. I play this game since 2000's. It's great but we need some new changes.

1. We can speak with unemployed managers. For example "Please give me a suggestion for a wing back player."

2. We can choose the shirts before the match.

Thanks for your regards...

It would be a nice idea to work as TV pundit for the time of unemployment. You can find unemployed managers regularly as co-commentators or pundits so this could be a nice extra feature.

How to implement in FM?

Maybe your task will be to attend certain matches and after the match one journalist is asking you about the game and the key players. You keep talking about them and shots can be fired against other managers and their approach.

It would be a decent alternative instead of sitting and waiting for the next job. Doing this could boost your experience and/or reputation. Doing this in a foreign country could increase your scouting knowledge there.

Even some kind match analysis could be possible with one journalist asking about the key moments of a match.

1. I'd like for your assistant manager or a coach to give you training updates before each game, so for example they will tell you who's been training well all week and who hasn't and who deserves a starting spot in your team, or could be a fringe player trying to get back in the team deserves a spot on the bench.

2. Another thing i'd like to see is either in the player instructions or in the team instructions, the option to tell your player to do one thing when we have the ball and another when we don't, for example - Right back to offer some width when we have the ball, but when we lose possession come in tight to the centre back and stop the chances of a through ball.

Another thing.... Many times CPU prefer a player with CA low... vs a player with CA high

EX: midfield Y with 16 (skill) but CA 130 CPU prefer player X with CA 70 but 20 in midfield

IT should be interesting having the possibility to set a formation (default) with player.... in order to force CPU with this eleven....

a. At the start of every season, have the opportunity to set the agenda items for the backroom advice meetings i.e there may be items that could come up that you dont want to know, for example squad status changes or new staff

b. If you receive a coach report or complaint in the normal news items, have the ability to accept or dismiss the report, but it not to come back in the exact same way every month

c. The board to remember that a monthly review is a review of the previous month's performance only and not to bring up a defeat from 3 months ago, or tell me that the fans still think my decision to sell a player 4 months ago is not good business. You have told me this before and once is enough.

d. The board to praise performance in a review without the obligatory however.... then bringing up again an issue that they have brought up before ( see c)

Archived