Funny Screenshots Thread

Looks like a bit of name editing was done here. I mean, the names "ThankGod" and "Salami" are hardly in the names database in the game, let alone being put into the same name on a player?

Just saying ;)

I've seen a fair few ThankGods and Salamis over the years. Indeed, in my long-term FM13 save, Southampton have a top-class centre-back called Sunny Salami.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sure, I know my youth teams can play some spectacular football at times, but hiring Wembley for a game in the 1st knockout round of the U19 Champions League seems like a bit of overkill. It's a good thing all their parents and girlfriends showed up, or else it would have seemed so empty...

Chelsea%20Under%2021s%20v%20Dynamo%20Kyiv%20Under%2019s_%20Overview%20Overview_zpsaqo6n03h.jpg

A few more screenshots from my FM13 save...

I think this game was a little one-sided.

france11faroes0_zpsozimxv6j.jpg

After spells at Tottenham, Manchester United and Fulham, Dimitar Berbatov's career seems to have gone downhill somewhat.

berbatov_zps9016sw3n.jpg

(Yes, Grimsby are still in the Conference Premier.)

And finally, I briefly considered signing this fella for Romford... but his demands were a bit excessive.

chairman_zpszweytss3.jpg

I really liked the scouting report of Per Mertesacker (sry cannot upload the image)

it says: excellent Man Marking. The opponent still looks over his shoulder to see if he is there, for a long time after the game is played.

Hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone was committing as many pentalys as i am, it's getting ridiculous now!! Please let me know and is there anything i can do about it??(no i don't have pepe or john terry :p) also feel free to check out my youtube channel i do a lot of football manager, currently with west ham, maybe even subscribe it's free and helps out my channel:

Away to league leading AFC Telford in Vanarama North, winning 3-1, when we have a corner and after the ball gets passed around a bit one of my strikers beats the keeper to the far post, where one of AFC Telford's central defenders is standing. His instinctive reaction is to clear the ball by kicking it as hard as possible... and it bounces off the back of the keeper's head and goes in. Funnily enough it also ended up being the winning goal, since I ended up winning 4-3.

Sorry for potato quality