Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the full result of the Man City - Spurs game despite it being only an hour since kick off? Must be match fixing :-P

Well done!!!!!

Though clark has three good points there too. Chelsea actually escaped on goal difference, thought i'd have a post in the "biggest relegated clubs" thread

Although this is mostly bragging (and FM14), I find this kind of amusing as well. Spending £1.5m on wages a year compared to PSG, Monaco, Marseille, Lille etc and still manage a CL spot, and two cup finals! I am actually spending less than 1% of what PSG is :s

Click them for bigger pics.

eXpWZkRT.jpeg

bEt6Y2VL.jpeg

VGZhVWI1.jpeg

cUxCMGQz.jpeg

• 2 months later...
Looks like someone took the phrase "injury time" a bit too literally...

Ouch!

Just out of interest: What league is that? I know I could just google the clubs but I can't be bothered... ;)

Hey, more shots, both on and off target - you just made the most of your possession... :D

do you really expect that scoreline just looking at those stats though

I'd say Benfica probably win (PSV over-commit and leave themselves open for the counter) but by that margin? nope, probably a 2/3-1

• 2 weeks later...

Malaysia and Israel in the same group at world cup. I don't know whether to laugh or fear for another war between Israel and the muslim countries.

In real life I don't know what FIFA will do if any muslim countries is drawn together with Israel at the world cup.

2015-08-22_00001_zpsvfcpkxsl.jpg

Malaysia and Israel in the same group at world cup. I don't know whether to laugh or fear for another war between Israel and the muslim countries.

In real life I don't know what FIFA will do if any muslim countries is drawn together with Israel at the world cup.

2015-08-22_00001_zpsvfcpkxsl.jpg

I think it's funnier that they finished above Argentina.

Why would they do anything about Israel and Malaysia? Israel and an Arab country, on the other hand...

Why would they do anything about Israel and Malaysia? Israel and an Arab country, on the other hand...

Malaysia don't want to have anything to do with israel. If this happen in real life my guess is that malaysia would demand fifa to switch the country to another group or else they will boycott the world cup.

Malaysia don't want to have anything to do with israel. If this happen in real life my guess is that malaysia would demand fifa to switch the country to another group or else they will boycott the world cup.

In all honesty, if countries can't put their differences aside during a major sporting event, then they don't belong at the event.

I didn't know Mourinho dreamt of being Southampton boss :) (after leading Chelsea to 2nd place in EPL and FA Cup Final)

BvlkEEO.jpg

Well that would explain why he is such a miserable sod then, Koeman has the job he wants.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k40wmidhbjc2gs2/Glimt%20Homo%20chairman%20-%20Copy.jpg?dl=0

Take a look at the name of the chairman of Bodø/Glimt, I can assure you, that is NOT a normal last name in Norway! :p

Even so, someone not from that nation will see that the name supplied for this, I assume, regen chairman is not very realistic :D

(yeah had to join to share this)

This just happened on an online game with my brother. He's playing as United. We were on the same points so now he's raging :thup:. (I'm playing as Tottenham).

Click view imagine - Steams making it huge for some reason weird?

E092AEF750C089FA657B505FD7AFE5C563EB4FA1

Thats pretty much the way about 10-15 games a season go for me