How many hours have you played on FM15?

156 hours.

Not bad really when you consider I have not played since the 20th of December.

Hopefully will add many more hours once a new update appears.

Im much the same, still playing but every day i load up steam, I keep an eye for about 10-15 seconds in the hope that I see it updating. Currently about 1 month since the last patch. It cant be that much longer can it?!!

Im much the same, still playing but every day i load up steam, I keep an eye for about 10-15 seconds in the hope that I see it updating. Currently about 1 month since the last patch. It cant be that much longer can it?!!

It can if you realise they're unlikely (but not certain) to release a big update just weeks before their usual transfer window update. My guess is they'll wait til mid-February/early March then release it all as a oner.

It can if you realise they're unlikely (but not certain) to release a big update just weeks before their usual transfer window update. My guess is they'll wait til mid-February/early March then release it all as a oner.

I don't know they could go either way, the big advantage of moving to Steam was they can add small updates when they were ready, if they have a ME update that they are happy with I am sure they will release it, maybe even with the thought that they can release it and work on it for maybe another month afterwards to fix any other small things that may appear and do a final ME update along with the transfer updates.

Only SI know what they are going to do next. ;)

Steam says 872, a lot is idling though as I have it on most of the time when I'm around the computer and play a few games when I get a chance.

867 but lot of it was from editor. 7th season beginning.

19 hours on the demo. I just couldn't undo years of muscle memory and so ended up hating how long it took to find anything. Still loving FM14 though, 1000 odd hours.

(I understand that's only really half answering, although I'd be curious as to whether anyone ever got used to the UI)

• 9 months later...

Well for FM15 it ended up at 416 hours but was nowhere near FM14 as that was 638 hours.

Most of my 416 hours were from release until around January time and then I just stopped playing it and lost the motivation.

The FM14 was played from release until around the May time before I stopped. The longer hours was because I got into it better with a decent career save.

And as for the record FM16 is a paltry 37 hours. Not played the full release at all. All the time is from the Beta. Sadly for FM16, Fallout 4 came a few days earlier and I'm finding that more of a I cannot put it down (when I get on it that is).

I've only got to 191 hours with FM15 (mainly because I'm still fully into my main save on FM13. Yes, I still play that.).

That hour count probably won't reach 200 by the end of the year - certainly not if I decide to buy FM16.

Archived