FM24

Kloppy

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, samrnpage said:

They finally have Defensive formations and Attack formations mid game!!!! WOooooo!! so you can do the 2-5-3 in attack and then 5-4-1 in defensive like Man city and Arsenal! 

This is the biggest news for me!

Where did you see that?

8 minutes ago, podunkboy said:

I didn't see anything in that excessively non-specific features video that would make me run for my virtual wallet any time soon. I shall wait until I see something that even remotely intrigues me. 

Really? Surprising, because pretty much every item in the first two panels of the roadmap has been sorely needed.

16 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This is just an illustration of a team's shape changing due to the role behaviour, sorry to be the party pooper but you're a bit off the mark.

(But we do have some really cool stuff to show later as you can see on the roadmap! Watch this space)

At this forum in features request topics some fans make some proposals , features requests to be included in new FM24.

did you really has plan to implement some of those requests?

Edited by milenec11

FM24 Touch is also returning to Nintendo Switch™ for another campaign, with further platform information to follow in the coming weeks.

I hope FM Touch comes back to Apple Arcade for another year. Being able to play the same save cross platform on Mac and iPad over the last year has been amazing!

The game's pretty much always the top Arcade download (in the UK App Store anyway) so I'm guessing it has been a success?

• SI Staff
Just now, milenec11 said:

At this forum in features request topics some fans make some proposals , features requests to be included in new FM23 .

did you really has plan to implement some of those requests?

We review every single feature request posted in the feature request forums and have big backlog of good ideas from the community that have been approved by Miles + the team. 

That doesn't mean that we'll implement every idea right away, but we're always listening and a big portion of the features we do every year is driven by community posts and feedback.

ok my bad! I just noticed at the bottom of the official FM24 pinned thread, it says that people can carry over their saves, but it is worded like, only FM saves started AFTER youve pre-ordered FM24

So does that mean I have to start a save on FM23 AFTER pre ordering FM24 to move my save file over?

7 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

We review every single feature request posted in the feature request forums and have big backlog of good ideas from the community that have been approved by Miles + the team. 

That doesn't mean that we'll implement every idea right away, but we're always listening and a big portion of the features we do every year is driven by community posts and feedback.

Thanks for answering. Of course is impossible to approve all off those but some of this are Definitely worth to Reviewing in depth.

38 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This is just an illustration of a team's shape changing due to the role behaviour, sorry to be the party pooper but you're a bit off the mark.

(But we do have some really cool stuff to show later as you can see on the roadmap! Watch this space)

Has it got something to do with truer football motion, match authenticity, & positional play, by any chance? :rolleyes:

Can't wait for Sep 25th to see all the news about that and the Set pieces refresh.

6 minutes ago, Iggy Hassan said:

The Japanese league has been long overdue. Great to see that included. I had thought the Saudi league would be playable for FM24 due to it's recent prominence.

Doesn't actually say the league is in the game, just the language and is releasing there.

FM24 heralds a significant milestone for the series and the wider SEGA family as it marks our official debut in Japan and the first time Japanese language will be officially supported in our games. 

19 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

Sounds great.  I'm really hoping this version will be a complete end of era classic much like CM01/02 was

@gunner86 

Is it too early for "The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM24 BETA out?” speculation thread"???   :cool: :D

This very morning I considered a “when’s the announcement out speculation thread”

Just watched the trailer. I’ll be honest, a lot of the stuff on the features roadmap has me hyped. Let’s hope they finish strong before the great overhaul of FM25. And it’s good to know when it’s coming too. 

1 hour ago, (sic) said:

Also, I have to mention, I absolutely love the features roadmap thing.

You know what to expect, and when to expect it.

1 hour ago, zakbrown96 said:

Neat isn’t it, No more Guessing!  

Not sure whether it was preplanned or something they took from how well the FM25 post went down, but i like it a lot. 

1 hour ago, samrnpage said:

ok my bad! I just noticed at the bottom of the official FM24 pinned thread, it says that people can carry over their saves, but it is worded like, only FM saves started AFTER youve pre-ordered FM24

So does that mean I have to start a save on FM23 AFTER pre ordering FM24 to move my save file over?

Those pre-purchasing on PC and Mac can kick-off their managerial career ahead of schedule with Early Access to FM24***. Early Access will be available via Steam and the Epic Games Store circa two weeks prior to the official street date, and single-player careers started in that period can be carried across when the game updates for launch on November 6th.

This looks like it relates to carrying over early access (beta) games to the full release version, rather than games from FM23.

5 minutes ago, dafuge said:

This looks like it relates to carrying over early access (beta) games to the full release version, rather than games from FM23.

It’s both, you can carry saves from FM23 to FM24, and saves started in the Beta carry over to full release. Whether you’ll be able to carry FM23 saves to the Beta is an open question I guess, but I would think they’ll want as many users stress testing as possible.

Edited by gunner86

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

It’s both, you can carry saves from FM23 to FM24, and saves started in the Beta carry over to full release.

Indeed.

Check the person I quoted though, they were misreading it as if only games started after pre-purchasing could be carried over from FM23.

1 hour ago, Brother Ben said:

Sounds great.  I'm really hoping this version will be a complete end of era classic much like CM01/02 was

@gunner86 

Is it too early for "The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM24 BETA out?” speculation thread"???   :cool: :D

I shall be digging my crystal ball out once again :cool: spot on last year.

- Good changes to see. If Squad Building refers to the AI as well I hope that means less "oil club/Big 6 team buys your top player for £70m, never uses him, he makes a total of 6 appearances over 2 seasons and is sold for £5m or released"!

image.png.261171f4adf0cb44538dafd7eace62bc.png

- Intermediaries is an interesting concept. I wonder if it will improve trying to loan out a prospect who's too old (therefore ineligible) for the youth team but not getting any offers. 

image.png.dc84d534f34f2c1cf7b409f3d3c5ab21.png

- Improved player targets (overall DOF improvements) will be big. The current implementation of how your DOF works is so limiting compared to how AI teams do transfers, so hopefully that's one area addressed in FM24. 

image.png.5a37a3eaaa6525a608e5e3e7dc252852.png

- My pleas for a Set Piece Overhaul have been heard, THANK YOU! Screenshot from the Features page on the FM site - I might just be looking way too much into an intentionally blurry screenshot which could well be a red herring, but is it possible that you'll be given three presets or three Set Piece Routine slots to choose from, rather than tying the Routines into each Tactic? Very excited either way.

image.png.66cb3b33e71cd1d5986e9a91fa9e5c0d.png

- Improved stadiums perhaps? Positional Play is another thing I'm curious to hear more about too, some of my favourite FM saves were when I tried implementing tactics that follows that philosophy.

image.png.6b97b888fde27688a6c8d26130d2a060.png

I wished a long long time for saves into a new version, but now I want able to convert FM20,21,22 saves to FM24, but I guess due some changes between FM 20,21, 22  >> 23 that isn't possible. Still great. I will likely wait until FM25, cause I am so happy with my FM21 save I've since 2020 and I am in 2085 ingame time.

40 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Not sure whether it was preplanned or something they took from how well the FM25 post went down, but i like it a lot. 

I'd like to imagine they are actually listening to our feedback more than ever. The FM25 announcement with the new engine, now the roadmap (incl. certain things that are in the roadmap), I really like this new direction they're going in.

More transparency about plans for the game, and taking in feedback and applying it to the game. I hope they keep this up.