Iran v USA - Al Thumama Stadium, Cymru v England - Ahmad bin Ali Stadium, 7PM UK time.

git2thachoppa

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Astafjevs said:

This game, and probably the group as a whole at the moment, could do with a Wales goal.

Not watching the other game, but it looks like Iran are parking the bus with 0 shots on goal and 38% possession 

It's not that they are defensive per se, but any time they break their passing is absolutely awful

1 minute ago, The_jagster said:

It's not that they are defensive per se, but any time they break their passing is absolutely awful

If you don't think this is defensive the I don't know what to say. Absolutely no intention of doing anything in the game this half it's like a training game. That suits us tbh we don't have to pick up the pace and run ourselves ragged for a second game in a row.

1 minute ago, Wiggins Top Boys said:

If you don't think this is defensive the I don't know what to say. Absolutely no intention of doing anything in the game this half it's like a training game. That suits us tbh we don't have to pick up the pace and run ourselves ragged for a second game in a row.

I'm talking about Iran fwiw