[FM21][WIP] Match Screen Mods

michaeltmurrayuk

I didn't see something above/below the dugout panel. I only noticed the change of height within the dugout widget from uknown reason. Totally agree with removing it, it was something I wanted to do too. The WIP looks good so far.

Not sure if I'm 100% right but there is no option to upload highlights so far if I didn't miss something.

My resolution is 1920x1080.

Windowed - 1920x1027 (see the screenshot).

I would say the sidebar icon or sidebar in full can influence the touchline tablet width.

1711070896_ArturJdrzejczyk_Profile.thumb.png.ad15425ab788679c9bc6e00eadead57f.png

8 minutes ago, Coolcup said:

@michaeltmurrayuk - on that screenshot and when your fix comes out, how do I amend the columns in the player ratings table? I find it annoying that real estate is taken up by the captain column and the player numbers column and would prefer to repurpose to show other stats if possible.

You should be able to do that now by following this guide;

The xml file you should need to edit is match team stats full floating which is found in the panels\match folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

@Timmitou No idea about the Quick Subs I'll have a look later this week if I get a chance.

1 hour ago, Coolcup said:

@michaeltmurrayuk - on that screenshot and when your fix comes out, how do I amend the columns in the player ratings table? I find it annoying that real estate is taken up by the captain column and the player numbers column and would prefer to repurpose to show other stats if possible.

This is interesting, didn't know this was possible. I'd love to have the body language in there for example

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You should be able to do that now by following this guide;

The xml file you should need to edit is match team stats full floating which is found in the panels\match folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

@Timmitou No idea about the Quick Subs I'll have a look later this week if I get a chance.

Thanks for the explanation and for looking into the quick subs thing.

1920x1080 for me, looks good so far.

The old analysis data is still available in match by going to tactics>opposition>click on best performance on the right, is there a way that the analysis data could be accessible again? Feel like a lot of people feel this is a shortcoming of the new screens as we generally don't watch full match. I know it's available at half/full time, but some people like to check this as the game goes.

Got the Actionbar showing again on the Match Screens but need to check to make sure it doesn't cause issues elsewhere, however the old quick sub feature is gone so cannot add that back in but the various old panels all seem to work just need to clean some of them up and make sure there aren't any long-term issues before fixing the layout and then working on the review screens.

ibh_tabs.thumb.jpg.9ac0ff1b2e26fdeb1e53feb5474a9adf.jpg

Oh and keep supplying resolution info as the more info I have the better I can optimize the space.

I think this was one of your match review panels but always loved this screen, found it usual to go back and screenshot after the game to post on the forums too, hopefully it can be replicated this year :thup:

2419926B-0D03-4646-9539-CDCAABBD5177.png

2 horas atrás, stevemc disse:

I think this was one of your match review panels but always loved this screen, found it usual to go back and screenshot after the game to post on the forums too, hopefully it can be replicated this year :thup:

This would be amazing.

Having a background picture really adds up to the game immersion. I just don't understand why the split screen option was removed.

On 01/12/2020 at 18:43, stevemc said:

Just want to show that the screen above (FM20) is so much better than this screen we have in FM21 below:

screen.thumb.jpg.064fb698db2063d95dad8d13a7698cf0.jpg

20 minutos atrás, stevemc disse:

Just want to show that the screen above (FM20) is so much better than this screen we have in FM21 below:

screen.thumb.jpg.064fb698db2063d95dad8d13a7698cf0.jpg

Hey, maybe you could help :)

Is that screenshot during the 3d match? If so, how did you manage to have the background picture during the match highlights?