Default dark skin for FM 2020 how I believe it should be. If you want to keep originality of the game with some simple visual improvements, Dark Polish is what you are looking for.
Friendly with every resolution, obviously.
Download link (current version - 1.0):
- more consistent shades of gray
- ProximaNova font from older FMs
- Instant Result button
- ribbon navigation in Preferences
- player photos on tactic screen
- less contrast boxes
- static sidebar colors
- dynamic continue button colors
- enlarged some custom graphics for better exposition
- some pointless logos removed
- slightly modified player attributes section
- club profile overhaul (original by Pikawa)
- stadium picture option in club profiles
- default stadium picture with dynamic color
- removed bold and uppercase from headings
- fixed some panels not appearing in low-res maximised window
- fixed "negative" flags during database configuration.
This is my first skinning attempt, made by trial and error method. I looked up some solutions in other custom skins as reference, from which I learned a lot - make sure to check them out! All credit goes to them and Sports Interactive.
How to install:
1. Extract Dark Polish Skin folder into: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/skins
2. Go into game preferences, select Dark Polish Skin.
Hope you enjoy.