Winter Patch Speculation Thread

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did some tests few hours ago. Top one "release test" was yesterday happening too, but probably went something wrong because they delete it and they make new test as seen today. Even tho today is unlikely for patch to come, there is some hope still. Just my prediction :)

release-test   10626225 4 hours ago
 nightly   10626000 5 hours ago

Like many I was expecting the update to be released last night, but engage 'glass half full' mode - I'll probably be able to close out my season with Roma before the update and that'll be the perfect opportunity to start a new save.

38 minutes ago, andu1 said:

Earlier i would say tuesday next week...

No champions league or El football next week...

Plus I think they still want want to make it for February as in March there will be another update.

Tuesday really makes sense...

This means no update until March 1st. And then if they test the last version of database, a few days more. And then if they say let's wait the Turkish transfer window close, we have to wait until 7th March. And if they test the last version of  that database, a few days more...

Screenshot_20230224-194423_Chrome.thumb.jpg.25228c9f3d513bdf8e2af787a1e5efae.jpg

11 minutes ago, akinozcan said:

This means no update until March 1st. And then if they test the last version of database, a few days more. And then if they say let's wait the Turkish transfer window close, we have to wait until 7th March. And if they test the last version of  that database, a few days more...

Screenshot_20230224-194423_Chrome.thumb.jpg.25228c9f3d513bdf8e2af787a1e5efae.jpg

And a few days more and we go straight to FM2024...

1 hour ago, sanx said:

Am i the only one who still hoping they will release it today? 24 February 22:38 Stockholm time. I have a feeling they will!!!!

I legit hoped and actually thought it might have been yesterday.  And yes, I did hope/think i was going to be today.   I do not think that anymore. 

So...yeah, you're the only one now sanx!

Its not to be so hard you dont have to wait Turkish transfer window. You can release main patch now and after the 7 March you can release another mini-update. Turkish clubs not buying everyday a new player. Too many players waiting couple weeks to create new careers. We just want to play with new player profiles and last transfers also fixes ofcourse. Just release fkn update. 

22 hours ago, akinozcan said:

I wouldn't want my face associated with the terrible newgens that this game produces...

1 hour ago, MatchWinner said:

I wouldn't want my face associated with the terrible newgens that this game produces...

it's not about having your face in the game, it's just the name. SI's staff and some other content creators that have their newgens in the game don't have their actual face in it 

On 25/02/2023 at 00:54, akinozcan said:

Close March 1st then to draw the winner , then put them in the game. 

So Tuesday the 7th of March  is my guess 

Edited by alian62