Winter Patch Speculation Thread

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 dakika önce, Domoboy23 said:

Of course every league is important.

But releasing an update now, with gameplay fixes and windows closed from January means that people who aren't either bothered about transfer updates in general, transfer updates in those leagues, or people who already have long-term saves and simply want gameplay fixes means they can play and enjoy.

Then the people who only want to play with the final and full transfer update... guess what? They can wait for the final update. 

Option A) Release an update now with a final one to follow, allowing the vast majoroty who want to play with this to do so. People who want to start after the final update wait 2/3 weeks for that then play themselves.

Option B) Don't release an update now and make everyone wait for one or two leagues to be updated in 2/3 weeks time and make EVERYONE wait. lol

Releasing an update now does not mean you have to start a save now. If you wanna wait and would ''prefer one BIG update all together'' just wait for the update to follow it.

I am not against 2 updates. It is just "who cares about Turkish League lol". Of course one league shouldn't hold back the whole update. 

That being said, if they released the first one now I wonder how long second one will take since there were a lot of complicated rule changes and transfers in Süper Lig. It will be probably late March after all of the tests.

Can't wait to check it out if they included the recent transfers to first update. I also hope they fixed most of the ME issues. Enjoy it everyone :)

• SI Staff
1 minute ago, GlennLUFC said:

Do I need to start a new save? Or can I carry on 

For Competition specific changes to take effect a new game may be required. But the majority of changes do not require a new save file.

Timing couldn't be more perfect - I've literally just finished my season with Roma.  Time to download the update and start a new save somewhere outside the top 5 leagues.

33 minutes ago, abcdf said:

Both, since I dropped 50 quid for a pretty broken game 5 months ago

If you dropped £50 on a game that has rarely cost more than £25 across a myriad of selling platforms then perhaps its you who can't work the game? 

• XaW locked this topic