Match 46: Belgium vs Italy - 8pm (BBC1) live from Football Arena Munich!

Lucas

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bestbrother said:

If thats a penalty, football will be 90% free kicks all over the pitch, as soon as someone puts their hand near you, move into it and fall over.

Courtois got a free kick for the exact same thing, he got shoved it's not put a hand near you :D

Just now, Barry Cartman said:

Courtois got a free kick for the exact same thing, he got shoved it's not put a hand near you :D

Not a shove, just a strong arm. You see that all over the pitch and its never given.

Still makes it game on, so as a neutral i dont really care :D

Just now, bestbrother said:

Not a shove, just a strong arm. You see that all over the pitch and its never given.

Still makes it game on, so as a neutral i dont really care :D

No his strong arm was his first part of the defending, then for no reason in the box he decided to give him a shove at the end 

Just now, Barry Cartman said:

No his strong arm was his first part of the defending, then for no reason in the box he decided to give him a shove at the end 

Your opinion and thats fine. :thup:

Micah Richards agrees with me, so that will do :D

1 minute ago, Heartwork said:

Has there been a bad game in the knockouts yet?

Switzerland V Spain was pretty poor this afternoon, Spain missing about 50 chances rather than being thrilling, Italy/Austria and Belgium/Portugal wasn't great either

apart from people obviously caring about the result, I was hoping both teams would go out of the England V Germany game at about 75 minutes :D it was so boring, two defensive sides until England got the goal.  Sweden V Ukraine wasn't that good either, most of extra time consisting of players falling over

1 minute ago, Barry Cartman said:

I agree.  In fairness the more I see it the more I think a pen is justified, even though I'm usually all for it being a contact sport and allowing a little bit of manhandling.