When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

Showing my age here, but reading this made me think of the the ballroom dancing couple in Hi-De_Hi

hidehi.jpg

Was introduced to this show this past summer.
Brought a lot of smiles on my face as a former hotel entertainer :D

2 minutes ago, odigweg said:

Pretty sure the whole idea of this forum is "jokes". Haha I'm also pretty positive that comment was a joke! That said, I've been following this thread the past couple of days and I love it. I have serious anxiety issues so it's good to have somewhere to laugh and relax a little bit with you lot. 

Onwards!

Was it, sorry I must have a different sense of humour 👍

1 minute ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Then he should stop trolling all day. Thank god I get the game for free, this company is a joke from top to bottom, especially the Miles guy with his virtue signaling. Bro we're not in Somalia, you releasing a video game won't kill the internet and power for hospitals. 

Gigling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Then he should stop trolling all day. Thank god I get the game for free, this company is a joke from top to bottom, especially the Miles guy with his virtue signaling. Bro we're not in Somalia, you releasing a video game won't kill the internet and power for hospitals. 

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

Christ almighty, show me all these crimes against humanity you're seeing in this thread... No need to be such a cringelord, you ain't getting beta before any of us. :brock:

The irony of course being that I have no interest in the beta, or FM21 currently. 

3 minutes ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Youre Hard David Brent GIF - YoureHard DavidBrent RickyGervais - Discover &  Share GIFs

The one question I have is this: If we haven't received a "not today" message because there's still a chance of the Beta release, what was Miles tweet on Friday at 12:50 all about, stating that they had missed their 'cut off time'? Just curious

Just now, PhilT said:

The one question I have is this: If we haven't received a "not today" message because there's still a chance of the Beta release, what was Miles tweet on Friday at 12:50 all about, stating that they had missed their 'cut off time'? Just curious

Probably because they don't release on a weekend.

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Good question tbf

15 minutes ago, odigweg said:

Pretty sure the whole idea of this forum is "jokes". Haha I'm also pretty positive that comment was a joke! That said, I've been following this thread the past couple of days and I love it. I have serious anxiety issues so it's good to have somewhere to laugh and relax a little bit with you lot. 

Onwards!

200.gif

1 minute ago, Zeonflux said:

well the beta may not be out yet but whilst waiting I got my first solo win in warzone battle royale

That's a success in my book, a small success, on par with winning the league with Real Madrid by the end of FM20 for the first time but a success all the same.

Edited by ScottishFM