When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This definitely has idle time. Have been occasions were I have woken up after falling asleep and FM was still running. Also a few times when I've left it on (in a rush) when I've went to work. If I had to hazard a guess to actual hours spent playing, I'd still go for around 3.5k though.

FM.png

2 minutes ago, thatismetoday said:

Is anyone still working on the game or have all staff given up for tonight and gone to bed? Just wondering!

Not really waiting on anything now. Working from home tomorrow - so hopefully will be able to install at some point during the day.

1 minute ago, SMV90 said:

This definitely has idle time. Have been occasions were I have woken up after falling asleep and FM was still running. Also a few times when I've left it on (in a rush) when I've went to work. If I had to hazard a guess to actual hours spent playing, I'd still go for around 3.5k though.

FM.png

Mcmahon GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, SMV90 said:

FM.png

Dude the game hasn't even been out for 9000 hours

what the f

3 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

FM.png

omg-funny-animals-dog-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Sorry guys just lurking and reading normally. Jzst got a text from a mate working on tue database for SI who's saying they were ready but found a similarbug to thursfay that needs to be fixed manually and by copying from FM20 but it's pretty massive. Late night on Thursday or somewhere on Friday seems plausible.

1 minute ago, LurkingLarry said:

Sorry guys just lurking and reading normally. Jzst got a text from a mate working on tue database for SI who's saying they were ready but found a similarbug to thursfay that needs to be fixed manually and by copying from FM20 but it's pretty massive. Late night on Thursday or somewhere on Friday seems plausible.

image.gif.76abd87118afba8d5081c8d03a225922.gif

2 minutes ago, LurkingLarry said:

Youre having a laugh.

4 minutes ago, LurkingLarry said:

BD31FC76-9B2A-4131-8F5B-CF2E3DE6F595.jpeg

4 minutes ago, LurkingLarry said:

Larry, really?? Your first ever post and it's this?

peep.gif

Just now, Marc Duffy said:

:applause:

It's like transfer deadline day with all the made up stories about who has been spotted where.
"My mums mates dad spotted Mbappe at the Bakery near Anfield Road earlier on talking to his agent"

wanted to vote this but ive run out of upvotes for today :(

1 minute ago, Marc Duffy said:

It's like transfer deadline day with all the made up stories about who has been spotted where.
"My mums mates dad spotted Mbappe at the Bakery near Anfield Road earlier on talking to his agent"

but he did see him, he bought a Croissant 

1 minute ago, Marc Duffy said:

:lol: None of us believed It anyway. Thanks for clearing it up.

2 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

He did? Mbappe to Everton while scouting the enemy confirmed = Beta release confirmed.

Just now, Tony Wright 747 said:

I remember when they were cards and a dice, and yes I am really showing my age

Loved that game. Used to have great multiplayer sessions with my mates. I honestly thought I'd never stop playing - only I discovered girls and alcohol once the summer holiday arrived. 

Great game though.

• SI Staff
Just now, He can't believe he's missed it said:

Little word to the wise here

try highlighting what you need, and then CTRL+ C and then CTRL + V

So good you said it twice.... :)

4 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

So, it is  deadline day then... 

200.gif