When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ChrisBuxton said:

SI probably paid for the ads to start on 10.10.2020. I doubt it's an error from them.

I don't think they can be that complacent. They'll know first hand issues can occur on Beta forcing them to delay the release. I'd be shock if they even planned a release date/time to the point of purchasing ads and stuff. BUT, can be wrong as no game yet lol 

Just now, kevhamster said:

It's legit..... I've seen ads on Facebook too.  Just seems the ads a bit premature in being unleashed, as the beta is definitely not available just yet.

1 minute ago, odigweg said:

It’s actually real haha. A lot of people have been reporting it in the last hour

Yep, they're normally so good that I got fooled by the one that wasn't a fool. 

1 minute ago, Jacobson97 said:

Folks, FM21 beta will not be out tonight. I work alongside sega and can confirm a big was discovered late this evening. The adverts you are seeing were pre scheduled adverts ahead of the anticipated release tonight. Should now be released on Thursday morning

Very wise Miles, create a burner account to post it from

6 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

I don't think they can be that complacent. They'll know first hand issues can occur on Beta forcing them to delay the release. I'd be shock if they even planned a release date/time to the point of purchasing ads and stuff. BUT, can be wrong as no game yet lol 

Just wanted to let everybody know RDF Tactics is the man. 

9 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Well, the ads are definitely appearing so something has gone awry somewhere! 

Just now, kevhamster said:

Well, the ads are definitely appearing so something has gone awry somewhere! 

yeah I know nothing about this stuff lol it just seems odd to schedule advertisement for a Beta that not even they know when it's going to be released. I'd assumed you would schedule a social post when things are ready to go, maybe.. Its advertised as out now and if new customers purchase because they think they can access the game right away, few would be disappointed lol

Just now, anagain said:

Nice one? 

It's about as obvious a fake as finding a DVD down the market with the title spelt "Dye Heard". 

Wasn’t referring to what you think I was ... was referring to the fella being called out for panicking about the release being on Thursday, when he earlier said it’d just be underwhelming anyway