Football Manager 2020 Feedback Thread

• Administrators

We're absolutely delighted to announce the full release of Football Manager 2020 now, and what better place for you to talk about it than our feedback thread here? All we ask is please keep any feedback constructive. 

This is the full release which, whilst similar to the Pre-Release Beta contains some important updates, optimisations and of course the release of the Pre-Game Editor. 

As always, if you find any issues with the game please do take the time to raise them via the Football Manager 2020 Bugs Forum

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither 2D or 3D works for me after updating. Getting an error message "Community not found" when trying to start a new topic in the ME section. Will report when possible.

hu58KCB.png

• Administrators
Just now, GOODNAME said:

So disappointing that still i have ME lag despite the fact in the BETA it was smooth.. im right now deleted the game + cache files and hope for it go get better... 

We've rolled out a fix for the high GPU issue in this full release version. If you're having lag still, there's a different issue present so would suggest creating your own thread here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/740-match-engine-art-and-animations/

• Administrators
Just now, XaW said:

Neither 2D or 3D works for me after updating. Getting an error message "Community not found" when trying to start a new topic in the ME section. Will report when possible.

hu58KCB.png

Are you running a custom skin per chance? 

7 minutes ago, sureup said:

Hyped for release, but I still have to wait for the low determination bug for players without determination set in the database to get fixed. Here's an example of my 2nd and u19 team after the release patch:

determinationstillbugged.thumb.png.37c24e1d249bcf3f6d9c12735a2e51f9.png

Wow. Just wow. Still not fixed?

Was hyped to start a new game tomorrow after work, now it's on hold. 

Just now, jlammi said:

Editor has  now blue skin :) just managed to do North Korean League.

The pre-game editor? Mine crashes as soon as I load it. :(

Trying to work out if it's a problem at my end or it's just not working for anyone yet.

I posted in the bugs section. So disappointed it wasn't fixed. 

The intensity meter is not affected by the selected Pressing Intensity. It's clearly a bug. It doesn't matter if you select no pressing or the highest level of pressing. Is the game even registering the setting? I reported it and it went unnoticed. 

10 minutes ago, Robioto said:

Is the pre-game editor available? Mine just crashes on start up after installing through Steam tools.

Figured out why it wasn't working... Accidentally installed it to a different drive. :idiot:

2 minutos atrás, Armistice disse:

So urmm how can I download demo?

Game just got launched, not even 19th November yet... probably the demo isn't out yet. Wait a bit :)

Sadly 3d performance of the match engine is still terrible for me.

*Edit* Zoomed in TV or sideline view is fine, but zoomed out to see the majority of the field really has a huge performance hit.

Edited by Sterling
More info