Football Manager 2020 Pre-Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

1 hora atrás, SazoJohnno disse:

Seeing as it is now focused fully for 64bit, I would expect a bit of the impact. But as long as your computer match the spec for FM20, you should be fine. 

5b25216efe6d370773a7ddad7682104e.png

I'm praying it's just a beta thing like in other years, and it looks worse on the main menu, other menus it's just not fast.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff
28 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

You're kidding me?? What??? I don't like that at all. 

If you're after a specific way of operating, look for a club that matches your own vision.

Alternatively take the Mourinho route: just enforce it on the club of your choice, but ensure you achieve/overachieve the competition goals set out to ensure you don't give the board a reason to reconsider!

The bigger your reputation and the more success you achieve the more leeway you'll be given, as in reality.

3 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

If you're after a specific way of operating, look for a club that matches your own vision.

Alternatively take the Mourinho route - just enforce it on the club of your choice, but ensure you achieve/overachieve the competition goals set out to ensure you don't give the board a reason to reconsider!

I do understand this, but I feel it's incredibly limiting. I like to take my favourite FM club over every year, play youth only and build up a defensive style of play that gets us up the league.

This current incarnation of the club vision would have me sacked in a season. So, I'm either going to have to play as another club or hope to God, they're forgiving. The very fact you can't even approach the board with a vision is very poor in my eyes.

Edited by Deisler26

2 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

Alternatively take the Mourinho route - just enforce it on the club of your choice, but ensure you achieve/overachieve the competition goals set out to ensure you don't give the board a reason to reconsider!

The bigger your reputation and the more success you achieve the more leeway you'll be given, as in reality.

This comment is rendered invalid by takeovers.

1 hour ago, Rehnzz said:

This comment is rendered invalid by takeovers.

Unfortunately mate, this does happen in real life. You over achieved and took a club with a pretty low value into a realm of profit, from a business persons point of view. The sharks are always circling....

Sucks to be you, but it happens and because it happens, FM will sim it.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Weller1980:

So many goals scored from crosses and long shots it’s really boring. The ball is always played out wide why can’t advanced playmakers play through balls. I’ve got two advanced playmakers and they barely make a forward pass between them. I thought the improved striker movement would help. Same old issues, it’s so noticeable watch the goals in your division and you will notice the vast majority are scored via crosses, surly I’m not the only person to see it. 

Same for me which was also why I stopped plaiyng fm19. 

Really disappointing that nothing has changed in fm20 regarding these issues 

5 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Why can't I every change the Club Vision? I've looked everywhere at the beginning and again, when I was offered a new contract and I cannot find anywhere that I can change or add to it.

Same as last year, discuss club vision is an option when they offer you a new contract. You can also ask for changes at the end/beginning of a new season via the same method. 

7 hours ago, Weller1980 said:

So many goals scored from crosses and long shots it’s really boring. The ball is always played out wide why can’t advanced playmakers play through balls. I’ve got two advanced playmakers and they barely make a forward pass between them. I thought the improved striker movement would help. Same old issues, it’s so noticeable watch the goals in your division and you will notice the vast majority are scored via crosses, surly I’m not the only person to see it. 

I've seen a very nice and varied mix of goals scored and assist locations etc. 

33 from crosses

30 from through balls

Nice even mix across the park of where assists come from too. 

Only legit complaint I can have is I've scored a barely believable 28% of my goals from just outside of the box. (it should be about 18% I believe). 

Brexit just happened mid-season of my second season. One of my star players is on loan from Monaco. He's on 2.2k per week. He's ineligible to be registered for the squad now and I can't even terminate his loan. 

Can we please, pleases, please take Brexit out of the game until we actually know what the results and affects of it will be on football. 

1 hour ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Same as last year, discuss club vision is an option when they offer you a new contract. You can also ask for changes at the end/beginning of a new season via the same method. 

I’ve been through both and neither allow you to change the club culture

Hey Guys :)

My first impressions are, that overall this FM gives more depth for Football-Fans (like the longterm clubtargets and stuff).
As 3D Player, i really like the animations.
BUT....the lagging in 3D (as Nvidia User) with 80-90% Usage of GPU@taskmanager) is an absolutely eyecancer. ^^
I could lower it a little by deactivate V-Sync and set the graphics lower, even i have a very good PC (ez GTAV Ultra and others).

Also...the match engine with these overdose of Crosses, Wideshots, is broken.
Goals looking good but many times it`s unreal how often these kind of Shots/Goals happen.
I love the new goalkeepers tho. :P

Also i`ve tested many tactics for my german Hertha BSC team but it seems like almost every Goal is coming from a cross or wideshot. :(
Whatever...it`s a BETA and i hope the Nvidia-Problem + MatchEngine will get fixed as soon as possible.
So far, it felt like an Upgrade for FM19, which isn`t bad but also not good. I believe, when these Problems get fixed, it will be alot better.

Greetings.

7 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

I do understand this, but I feel it's incredibly limiting. I like to take my favourite FM club over every year, play youth only and build up a defensive style of play that gets us up the league.

This current incarnation of the club vision would have me sacked in a season. So, I'm either going to have to play as another club or hope to God, they're forgiving. The very fact you can't even approach the board with a vision is very poor in my eyes.

I wouldn't worry just yet. Presumably, the club vision can be modified using either the pre or the in game editor. 

Edited by DementedHammer

1 minute ago, GOODNAME said:

Do you think SI working  on in low fps problems during the ME?

They are, but if you have an issue, please report it. There are so many different hardware setups to cover.

10 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

They are, but if you have an issue, please report it. There are so many different hardware setups to cover.

I have :

i5 processor 

16 GB ram

1050gtx

FM 19 was smooth and beta 2020 was smooth  until 20.0.2

How can I report ?

Edited by GOODNAME

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Just a quick question: how does FM20 runs in comparison to FM19? 
Is the processing faster or slower in FM20?

the question is not related to the match engine but to the actual in between matches processing.

cheers 

8 minutes ago, RiverReveal666 said:

After keeping a regular update on this thread since the beta release, providing my own feedback and reading countless others I have a suggestion to try and ease a recurring theme throught the thread. This suggestion sounds easy in my head, but understand the complexities of software development may not be quite so easy.

The Current Problem:  Players are leaving feedback on issues (mainly the match engine) in this thread in words, where the mods and devs would rather pkms and /or saves uploaded in the specific bug request part of the forum. Most players I would imagine aren't going to these lengths, although a big shout out to those who do. I am not part of these forums during the year, only around release time and even though I have played every FM and CM since the 90s I still wouldnt really know where my PKM is and the clicks and time needed to specify issues is, personally, counter balanced by the probability that someone has already raised the similar issue using all the correct files and wordage and time stamps required in the correct forum. Personally I see *Official* feedback thread and write my feedback and see many others do so to.

The Current Process: Players spot a bug in the ME. They look on Official Forums, they sign up to Official Forums. They reply in Official feedback thread. They get told this isn't enough. Go to correct bug thread. Learn how to send a PKM or a save file. Create thread with attached PKM / Save with time stamps or issue. Its a protracted process and the part where they get told its not enough is where a lot of angst stems from.

Idea: During the beta and even in the main game have an ingame bug report feature. A match has been played, something considered a bug has been spotted, there is a little bug report icon on the post match screen. Dialouge box enabling user to explain the issue and add time stamps, press send and a PKM has been sent to the same dev team that will be looking through the bug report thread. Personally I would make use of that process and find it more intuitive than the current process. 

Just an idea, but after reading through this thread I do sympathise with people who are leaving feedback and then being told its not enough. 

Completely agree. Bug reporting is hard for non forum players now. Which are a bunch. Removing that "signup on the forum" step would be fine and make things faster. 

12 minutes ago, RiverReveal666 said:

After keeping a regular update on this thread since the beta release, providing my own feedback and reading countless others I have a suggestion to try and ease a recurring theme throught the thread. This suggestion sounds easy in my head, but understand the complexities of software development may not be quite so easy.

The Current Problem:  Players are leaving feedback on issues (mainly the match engine) in this thread in words, where the mods and devs would rather pkms and /or saves uploaded in the specific bug request part of the forum. Most players I would imagine aren't going to these lengths, although a big shout out to those who do. I am not part of these forums during the year, only around release time and even though I have played every FM and CM since the 90s I still wouldnt really know where my PKM is and the clicks and time needed to specify issues is, personally, counter balanced by the probability that someone has already raised the similar issue using all the correct files and wordage and time stamps required in the correct forum. Personally I see *Official* feedback thread and write my feedback and see many others do so to.

The Current Process: Players spot a bug in the ME. They look on Official Forums, they sign up to Official Forums. They reply in Official feedback thread. They get told this isn't enough. Go to correct bug thread. Learn how to send a PKM or a save file. Create thread with attached PKM / Save with time stamps or issue. Its a protracted process and the part where they get told its not enough is where a lot of angst stems from.

Idea: During the beta and even in the main game have an ingame bug report feature. A match has been played, something considered a bug has been spotted, there is a little bug report icon on the post match screen. Dialouge box enabling user to explain the issue and add time stamps, press send and a PKM has been sent to the same dev team that will be looking through the bug report thread. Personally I would make use of that process and find it more intuitive than the current process. 

Just an idea, but after reading through this thread I do sympathise with people who are leaving feedback and then being told its not enough. 

I would suggest that you also post this in the Features Requests forum so that it gets reviewed by the SI staff

I only buy an FM maybe once every 2 or 3 years. I got fm18 but not fm19 but I do think this game is so far a huge step forward. I’m really looking forward to full release. 
what attracted me to buying it this year was that it just looks better than fm18. 
what stands out for me is the fm18 3D match engine for me is broken and laggy, I was worried my admittedly piece of crap laptop wouldn’t be able to handle fm20 but it’s all so smooth, from the processing to the 3D match engine graphics. No lag at all for me, and my laptop is old and rubbish. 
So, good work to the FM team. Seems like a strong edition to me. 

36 minutes ago, RiverReveal666 said:

If the process is made easier (clicking an icon or a button to post PKMs), the dev team will get bombarded with PKMs since everyone will start reporting it. Furthermore, lot of frustrated players will start reporting bugs which are not even bugs. For e.g.:

- The classic 25 shots (human) vs 1 shot (AI) and AI still won. 

- I can't score goals even though I'm playing the most beautiful football on the planet and dominating games.

- I can't buy/sell a player. How dare the AI.

- My tactics aren't working. No matter how flawed it is.

The above aren't bugs and shouldn't be reported. The current process of reporting bugs is fine imo because it requires due diligence which makes sure only the quality bug reports are filtered through to the dev team. This is how it should be in my personal opinion.

Edited by pats

9 hours ago, Rehnzz said:

Takeover

I spent 7 seasons building a solid foundation, getting between 10th-3rd places.

Spent all this time raising children and making small profits of of players until i had amounted a nice 60 mill in my transfer budget, thought this was the year. 

My 5 year plan was realisticly to establish Brescia as a Serie A team.

Suddenly- A takeover affair begins. My transfer windows became unmanageable, for 2 years. Every window, same problems.

The takeover happens. They take all the money i have saved up,all my hard work. Sign some Ukrainian player against my will, valued 5 million Euro, for 60 million Euro. 

They change the club vision to qualifying for Champions League, every year. To play heavy possession, entertaining, high pace attacking football.

No money left, they invested 0 Euros into the club

My team is poor, i won't be able to live up to this. 

I've been Man United'd

How my FM 20 story ended.

Thanks, i hate it.

Cuckold simulator 20-

If you start a long term save during the Beta phase of development, I'm afraid this is a risk you run.  It's Beta, not early access to a finished product.  You're supposed to find issues and report them, not just start a save, play it and throw your hands up in disgust (and watch the language btw please) when something bad happens.  So if you feel this particular event is too harsh, raise it in the Bugs forum (in a calm and constructive manner).

Having said that, a Board takeover is always part of the risk of starting a game, even in the finished version.  A new Board sets it's own targets which - as you found out - could go completely against what you've been working towards.  Remember that you - first and foremost - are just an employee of the club, not the owner.  But like I said, if you feel it's too harsh, start a Bug report.

37 minutes ago, RiverReveal666 said:

I don't agree with the bit in the middle about the angst.  I would have thought it would be obvious that no amount of words can really be used by SI to actually go about fixing something.  It's just illogical to think so.

BUT, having said that, the rest is spot on.  I've mentioned it previously that the save-game side of things specifically causes a lot of pain.  It's completely understandable why SI need them, as otherwise they have nothing actually actionable to go on.  They could go in and investigate based on words, but who is to say they manage to reproduce?  And if they do, who is to say that it's the same specific case a user is seeing?  That's why they need a save.  But I expect the vast majority of players will not have the sort of save setup required to get one in a perfect position for bug reporting.  Then both sides are unhappy - SI's hands are tied in the current system if they can't get a save to reproduce the issue, and the user essentially gets told that SI can't do anything.  No-one wins.

For pkms, I think they could add a simple thing, like you say, that allows a one-click bug report from within the game.  Personally, I do development and testing all day every day at work, so I have no intention of doing that in my spare time, beta or not (and I fully admit that's not a great attitude, but it's also why you won't find me particularly complaining about bugs if I'm part of the problem).  However, that's more because I know the sort of detail SI would need to actually fix something, and that would involve PKMs and proper write-ups on an external system, etc etc.  If that was replaced by a button in-game that you could give a description to and then the pkm was automatically filed away to SI?  I'd probably be far more inclined to do it.

Saves are a bit more complex, and I have no idea if the game is structured in such a way, but I'd like there to be work done behind the scenes to either build up some kind of incremental "bug save" hidden to the user, or something similar, that would allow users to do a similar report to the one mentioned previously, and all the saves are already catalogued in enough detail SI need behind the scenes.  Obviously that's a lot more complicated, but I don't think it's impossible.

9 minutes ago, pats said:

If the process is made easier (clicking an icon or a button to post PKMs), the dev team will get bombarded with PKMs since everyone will start reporting it. Furthermore, lot of frustrated players will start reporting bugs which are not even bugs. For e.g.:

- The classic 25 shots (human) vs 1 shot (AI) and AI still won. 

- I can't score goals even though I'm playing the most beautiful football on the planet and dominating games.

- I can't buy/sell a player. How dare the AI.

- My tactics aren't working. No matter how flawed it is.

The above aren't bugs and shouldn't be reported. The current process of reporting bugs is fine imo because it requires due diligence which makes sure only the quality bug reports are filtered through to the dev team. This is how it should be in my personal opinion.

None of that stuff precludes someone from writing a nonsense bug report, they just have to put more effort in.  In which case SI have to do what they already have to do, sort through the rubbish and find what they actually need to fix.  

You're far more likely to put someone off from reporting something by doing it this way, which isn't a state you want to be in.

9 minutes ago, forameuss said:

None of that stuff precludes someone from writing a nonsense bug report, they just have to put more effort in.  In which case SI have to do what they already have to do, sort through the rubbish and find what they actually need to fix.  

You're far more likely to put someone off from reporting something by doing it this way, which isn't a state you want to be in.

Most of dev teams in software development already struggle to finish development within a set deadline. In SI's case, if the dev team have a pile of PKMs to go through (with most of them useless), it won't be an effective use of their time unless they employ a dedicated resource to filter through all the PKMs.

In general though, I haven't seen a game which allows users to post bugs from within the game. If there are then I'm not aware of it.

Edited by pats

55 minutes ago, RiverReveal666 said:

The Beta has been out for one week and there are already 11 thousand posts in the bug forum. That's almost a third of the reports for FM19 for its lifetime. I'd say there are enough people reporting through the correct channels.

4 minutes ago, Tiger666 said:

The Beta has been out for one week and there are already 11 thousand posts in the bug forum. That's almost a third of the reports for FM19 for its lifetime. I'd say there are enough people reporting through the correct channels.

11k posts does not equate to 11k bug reports.

Nor is the FM19 Bug Forum the same thing as the FM19 Beta Bug Forum (2 different forums, the latter now removed).

6 minutes ago, pats said:

Most of dev teams in software development already struggle to finish development within a set deadline. In SI's case, if the dev team have a pile of PKMs to go through (with most of them useless), it won't be an effective use of their time unless they employ a dedicated resource to filter through all the PKMs.

In general though, I haven't seen a game which allows users to post bugs from within the game. If there are then I'm not aware of it.

If only there were other teams that could do other parts of the game.  Maybe some kind of...I don't know...testing team? 

Do you really think they're thinking is along the lines of "well, we won't put it in game because then we'd get too many bug reports, let's make it harder and they'll be of better quality!"?  Like, honestly?

Even if there are no examples that do it - which I'm confident there is - then that's no reason to stop SI doing what would be a good move for them going forward.

6 minutes ago, Tiger666 said:

Like herne says, the number of posts does not equal the number of reports.  It also says absolutely nothing about the quality of reports.  It's also almost completely irrelevant.  You can have a million bug reports using the current system, but if you're putting off a handful that could actually make a difference because of an obtuse process, then you're missing out.

9 hours ago, Rehnzz said:

Takeover

I spent 7 seasons building a solid foundation, getting between 10th-3rd places.

Spent all this time raising children and making small profits of of players until i had amounted a nice 60 mill in my transfer budget, thought this was the year. 

My 5 year plan was realisticly to establish Brescia as a Serie A team.

Suddenly- A takeover affair begins. My transfer windows became unmanageable, for 2 years. Every window, same problems.

The takeover happens. They take all the money i have saved up,all my hard work. Sign some Ukrainian player against my will, valued 5 million Euro, for 60 million Euro. 

They change the club vision to qualifying for Champions League, every year. To play heavy possession, entertaining, high pace attacking football.

No money left, they invested 0 Euros into the club

My team is poor, i won't be able to live up to this. 

I've been Man United'd

How my FM 20 story ended.

Thanks, i hate it.

Cuckold simulator 20-

Isn't that a fascinating story though? Closer to how clubs are in real life these days. I understand you kind of lost in your save and are frustrated with it but we need more varied stories like this in FM to make the game more unpredictable and challenging.

1 minute ago, forameuss said:

If only there were other teams that could do other parts of the game.  Maybe some kind of...I don't know...testing team? 

Do you really think they're thinking is along the lines of "well, we won't put it in game because then we'd get too many bug reports, let's make it harder and they'll be of better quality!"?  Like, honestly?

Even if there are no examples that do it - which I'm confident there is - then that's no reason to stop SI doing what would be a good move for them going forward.

The current process is not there in place to make it harder. It's there because that's what works efficiently for SI. You either have no idea about how big a problem that (post bugs from within the game) would become or choosing to ignore it.

And do you honestly think game industry hasn't thought about 'click this button to post bug' idea before? There are reasons they don't use it. One of them might be what I've already posted in my previous post.

4 minutes ago, pats said:

The current process is not there in place to make it harder. It's there because that's what works efficiently for SI. You either have no idea about how big a problem that (post bugs from within the game) would become or choosing to ignore it.

And do you honestly think game industry hasn't thought about 'click this button to post bug' idea before? There are reasons they don't use it. One of them might be what I've already posted in my previous post.

Like you're choosing to ignore why it would actually lead to a better quality of bug reporting, aye?  And the whole part about how a lot of save-related (not PKM) bugs likely don't get reported because there wasn't a save in the right state because that kind of thing happens when someone's not playing to specifically test?  

And talking about "the game industry" as a wider entity is misguided.  Other games are largely irrelevant in this case, and you're getting far too hung up about the in-game component of it.  At the moment SI need very specific components to be able to properly investigate a bug.  It makes absolutely no difference what any other games does - anything that could make the process of reporting bugs easier for both the user and SI is a good thing.  

But of course, let's just keep things exactly the way they are.  There's absolutely nothing that can be done to improve the process cos other gamez sed so.

Edited by forameuss

9 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Like you're choosing to ignore why it would actually lead to a better quality of bug reporting, aye?  And the whole part about how a lot of save-related (not PKM) bugs likely don't get reported because there wasn't a save in the right state because that kind of thing happens when someone's not playing to specifically test?  

I'm not choosing to ignore it. I understand it could lead better bug reporting but my point is that the time it would take to actually filter through the quality reports won't be the best use of the resources. That's all.

Even with the current process, there are overwhelming number of threads/posts in the bug section that needs attention. That gives you an idea.

Edited by pats

Imagine trying to do a long term save on a beta, or doing 7 seasons on a week. Worse, imagine playing a beta, that's used to report bugs, and being overacting like the game sucks because there are indeed bugs.

Stop being drama queens and report on the bugs sub forum.

10 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

It's already been confirmed that as your manager grows in stature, the club will then start to do things his way. That's far more realistic than a total unknown manager rocking up on his first day and telling the board how theyll be running things from now on.

Work hard at it and you'll get your rewards for it. You've already claimed you've taken your club to 3rd when they were expected to 18th, so just do your own thing and the board will come around if you keep at it. Club culture shouldn't be hard coded.

57 minutes ago, pats said:

Isn't that a fascinating story though? Closer to how clubs are in real life these days. I understand you kind of lost in your save and are frustrated with it but we need more varied stories like this in FM to make the game more unpredictable and challenging.

Aye. Cant remember if it was 18 or 19, I had a 10+ season save in Scotland, hadnt won the league yet but had won some cups, a legend at the club, young players coming and we were running a great financial system too.

Takeover happens, saddles us with debt and prevents me making transfers the window I was planning an overhaul. I'm sacked about 6 months later. All that hard work gone because the new board simply didnt seem to like me.

I just moved to a rival club and made up a wee story about how I was seeking revenge. Starting building up the youth again and took them on with their big spending. A few seasons later I beat them in a Final, a young lad scoring the winner against their overly high costing team.

Delightful.

3 hours ago, Andre75 said:

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Just a quick question: how does FM20 runs in comparison to FM19? 
Is the processing faster or slower in FM20?

the question is not related to the match engine but to the actual in between matches processing.

cheers 

Sadly It's about the same. I have a 8 core/16 thread processor, most of the time only 1 thread is used by FM (except cup days). So the processing time between 2 matches same as last year (or if it changed it's not noticable)

27 minutes ago, kingking said:

this is a serious bug

The game won't let me continue, respond or draft a replacement from this point 

Untitled.png

You should be able to get past the date by going on holiday for the day. If you can though, please report this, ideally with a save from just before that news item.

Edit: Seb, below, is correct though!

• SI Staff
16 minutes ago, kingking said:

this is a serious bug

The game won't let me continue, respond or draft a replacement from this point 

Untitled.png

The final line in that inbox item states that the squad must have "at least 19 players" whereas you currently have 18. This is why you cannot continue, you must amend this.

Let me know if that does not work :thup:

18 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

You should be able to get past the date by going on holiday for the day. If you can though, please report this, ideally with a save from just before that news item.

7 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

The final line in that inbox item states that the squad must have "at least 19 players" whereas you currently have 18. This is why you cannot continue, you must amend this.

Let me know if that does not work :thup:

Ok thank you it works now

because I only had 18 current

I had to go on national pool

call up a player to England Squad

and I was able to continue

Hope you guys have a great day! :thup:

Untitled1.png

Long balls from wing to wing are a bit tiresome. I'm sure there was something done with the ME since the release because now I'm seeing some of this passes being too short or defenders manage to intercept which was not the case immidiately after release but still...it needs to be seriously toned down.

hace 4 horas, RiverReveal666 dijo:

The Current Problem:  Players are leaving feedback on issues (mainly the match engine) in this thread in words, where the mods and devs would rather pkms and /or saves uploaded in the specific bug request part of the forum. Most players I would imagine aren't going to these lengths, although a big shout out to those who do. I am not part of these forums during the year, only around release time and even though I have played every FM and CM since the 90s I still wouldnt really know where my PKM is. The clicks and time needed to specify issues is for me, counter balanced by the probability that someone has already raised the similar issue using all the correct files and wordage and time stamps required in the correct forum. Personally I see *Official* feedback thread and write my feedback and see many others do so to.

I posted more than 15 times in the ME bug forum attaching pkms and including time marks of when I'm finding issues. No response from SI staff and the pkms haven't even been downloaded, so I know no one is paying attention. The reality seems to be that posting about the ME during Beta is a waste of time because SI staff are so busy they will ignore you even if you follow their guidelines. Staff working on other areas are responsive though, so posting in the other bug forums is worth it if you find problems.

Edited by kidd_05_u2

All of this talk about takeovers and how it affects you does make you question how much realism you want?

In reality most managers don't last more than one or two seasons, but everybody would be raging if you could never really get into a long term project at a club.

It would be cool to see two modes - one fairly normal and one where it is cut throat and realistic - but it might be a weird one to try and sell.