Round of 16: Colombia v England (19:00 BST ITV1)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ginnybob said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. **** OFF ALL YOU SWINES STICK IT UP YOUR ****ING COFFEE BLENDERS

This is pretty poor, ginny. All capitals and no full stop at the end :herman:

Just now, Marc Albrighton said:

Well whatever stage we go out at now we've certainly showed more mental stability and metal than we have for decades. Henderson easily the best players on the pitch for me.

Yeah, this. We were wobbly in extra time after the goal, but then the next 15 we improved dramatically. So impressive mentally after such an incredible set back.

And then to miss the first pen but not let it affect anything? Genuinely outstanding mental strength. 

Just now, Heartwork said:

I'm actually starting to believe we might win this now. That shootout win will have such a huge positive psychological impact on the players.

They’ll have to learn how to create something from open play first. I mean the love train is awesome and everything but I don’t think we can rely on winning penalties from corners for an entire tournament. 

1 hour ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

He's been like this for ages. Good as a pundit with pre-prepared material. Terrible otherwise, especially as commentator when he just drives an agenda down your throat regardless of the match flow.

Such a laughable post. Not because of what you said about Neville but it describes you to a tee! Just repeating the same stuff over and over again. 

Your Jesus hate / Firminho love in is so tiresome every Brazil match. And you’re just as bad when it comes to England matches. 

Just now, themadsheep2001 said:

I also have to commend Colombia here. They took shithousery to new levels tonight. Have to respect that, almost paid off. If it hadn't been against England I'd have been applauding

They also played the better football when they stopped that

5 minutes ago, ChewyFun said:

I think he was possibly the worst. Football, eh.

I thought he played alright.  Sterling had no first touch and Dier offered nothing until he moved back for Rashford coming on.

Not that it matters, IT'S COMING HOME.

Other nations will think we are daft getting so excited winning on penalties to just get into the quarter finals.

But WOW, England winning a penalty shootout in a major knockout tournament. I'm so buzzing right now, I was feeling the same old de ja vu when Jordan Henderson missed that pen, I was sure that was it.. again. Seeing the Columbia fans at the end, that is always us.. always.. but not today :D

We had that game, really should have seen it out.. but well done lads, let's hope that gives us a massive confidence boost going into the next game/games.

Just now, ginnybob said:

Only for about 10 minutes. Did nothing in the last half of ET.

Agree with this. They were clearly on a massive high after the high, we were on a low. Half time in extra time was key, allowed the players to reset and they retook control.

Overall we definitely deserved that.

6 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

I also have to commend Colombia here. They took shithousery to new levels tonight. Have to respect that, almost paid off. If it hadn't been against England I'd have been applauding

We've been quite lucky, Colombia completely blew it. Showed they are probably a better football side than us but were too busy being knobs, and then when they were on top they didn't make it count. Then bottled the penalty shootout.

5 minutes ago, ginnybob said:

Ps edited my post now so if you guys who quoted me can edit also...

Pps

GET INNNNNN

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. **** OFF ALL YOU SWINES STICK IT UP YOUR ****ING COFFEE BLENDERS "

As requested.

2 minutes ago, grff said:

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. **** OFF ALL YOU SWINES STICK IT UP YOUR ****ING COFFEE BLENDERS "

As requested.

Personally I went with.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. HOP OFF ALL YOU ABE BUNNY'S STICK IT UP YOUR MOVING TRACTOR PARTS

Archived