Funny Screenshots Thread

Man Utd were apparently not very happy in my save with how things were going for them, so in the winter period they bought Milinkovic-Savic. And Aouar. And Ziyech. And Rafa. And Mario Fernandes. And Digne. And Kluivert. And Olmo. And Rui Dias. And Viktor Fischer. Total sum: Over €600m

voYlS5X.jpg

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Selwink said:

Man Utd were apparently not very happy in my save with how things were going for them, so in the winter period they bought Milinkovic-Savic. And Aouar. And Ziyech. And Rafa. And Mario Fernandes. And Digne. And Kluivert. And Olmo. And Rui Dias. And Viktor Fischer. Total sum: Over €600m

If only real life reflected the game lol

Barcelona could off Man Utd Messi for £5 and a 4 finger kitkat, and Ed would try to negotiate them down to £2.50 and a 2 finger funsize KitKat...  That is where Man Utd are at the moment.

9 hours ago, LokiValfar said:

If only real life reflected the game lol

Barcelona could off Man Utd Messi for £5 and a 4 finger kitkat, and Ed would try to negotiate them down to £2.50 and a 2 finger funsize KitKat...  That is where Man Utd are at the moment.

As a United fan, you've hit the fking nail on the head :seagull:. Bruno fernandes the OG story 

Was looking through my pics folder for something and came across a funny.

I know United have struggled of late, but...really?

jesusmanu.png.e678272b8ad5570b87104e3c93f49801.png

I know the old Jesus name joke has been done so often. Just thought this was apt.

6 hours ago, anagain said:

I know the old Jesus name joke has been done so often. Just thought this was apt.

Don’t let that happen we need him to follow in Sergio’s footsteps :D

7 hours ago, anagain said:

The only way United are climbing back up the table is an act of God, after all :lol:

Brazilian downfall spiral in FM 2007, as shown in March 2194 FIFA rankings (87th place). The country ready to host the next World Cup, celebrating 200 years from winning it in USA, is facing the biggest crisis in history, which has probably reached its peak already last year at the home Confederations cup, where the descendants of Cafu, Romario, Bebeto etc. lost all three games - 0:4, 0:4, 0:2. 

brazil wr.jpg

Edited by Ales

12 hours ago, Boris Dollar said:

nice end of season friendly between my U19 side and B team... Get stuck in lads. 

friendly.jpg

This seems more like there has been some telenovela cheating affair on the pitch rather than a friendly match...

So this happened in my save...identical record in the league. Just goal difference separating them...

image.thumb.png.9c9943ab143eb57aeaa7874b96b5c0d1.png

Get's even more interesting. City needed just a draw on the final day of the season (or to maintain their goal difference over Spurs in the event of defeat) then they went and lost 2-0 and Spurs won 3-0 to snatch the title away!

image.png.60664d83eb315f966c51fa90ae087874.png

image.png.1cfc88e4e904318b047cfb1e8fb40e34.png

Edited by Neotropolis

On 28/01/2020 at 11:14, Selwink said:

voYlS5X.jpg

On 05/02/2020 at 23:01, Boris Dollar said:

nice end of season friendly between my U19 side and B team... Get stuck in lads. 

friendly.jpg

'And now we're going to practice defending against the bigger boys with the 2-2-2 formation'

56 minutes ago, Chris11Rhodes said:

Interesting first game of the season in 2022 😮 (not my team)

Was only 3-1 until the 56th minute, 2 red cards will obviously not help but 13-1 is ridiculous....

image.thumb.png.dc82f67303f3ad04645e17a67a8b4a02.png

6CCC and 13 goals is alarming xD

1 hour ago, LokiValfar said:

Whats so funny you may ask... Look at the player who bagged a 20 minute hatricks PARENT club......

Marcosnaughtyboy.jpg

"It's alright lads, i'll score a hattrick and then i'll let you guys score more than 3 past us so yous win the game, win win scenario"

On 05/02/2020 at 16:23, anagain said:

On an older FM as AFC Wimbledon, my goal keeper was called Blackman and a manager with the last name Gay wanted him. The FM headline read "Gay chases Blackman"

4 hours ago, fmonit said:

A testimonial for a player who only played 1 game in his entire career?

image.thumb.png.f88de7df27e7b222d24bb7b6292707b7.png

image.thumb.png.54b0a5e74c11d69df74a260c55c51ba3.png

That must have been some clean sheet!

That's 1 league game. Maybe he had some good cup runs?

2 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

Some of my players tried a new tactic, going half invisible/transparent! It worked, scored some goals! Nobody could see them coming!

1664598652_Skrmklipp2.thumb.png.0e18b0ca536cecaa134cf36d398ae092.png

brings a whole new meaning to "ghosting in behind the defence!" 

This happen to me during the public beta for 20.2.4. I sometime get the bug where my keeper and random player swap jersey before it fixes itself. But for some reason, my keeper couldn't decide on what he wanted to be.