Funny Screenshots Thread

14 hours ago, BigV said:

It's things like this that really lost me in FM19, literally had this week playing 17 and the animations and ME look so much better. Stick to 2d it may help :D

Same here man, sticking to 17, loads of little things like this 19 has put me off. 17 is almost perfect in every way

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Same here man, sticking to 17, loads of little things like this 19 has put me off. 17 is almost perfect in every way

The only downside I see to 17 is the "realism" but also the pitches ache my eyes. Had one yesterday against a league 2 side in the shade, my eyes were on the verge of blowing open to see what was happening. 2nd half sun came out and had to put my laptop light to 10% lol. Other than that the ME is a beauty to watch, tackling and running into players is slightly mehh but 19 isn't much better imo. 

27 minutes ago, BigV said:

The only downside I see to 17 is the "realism" but also the pitches ache my eyes. Had one yesterday against a league 2 side in the shade, my eyes were on the verge of blowing open to see what was happening. 2nd half sun came out and had to put my laptop light to 10% lol. Other than that the ME is a beauty to watch, tackling and running into players is slightly mehh but 19 isn't much better imo. 

It's the other way around for me, what a relieve it was to see the 2D/3D and pitches in FM17.... seeing a match in FM19 gives me quite a depressed feeling... it has a "dark" feeling written all over it

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

2 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

ok, next:

The guy closest to the keeper is blocking his view so it counts as offside... it's a weird rule but one that isn't taken lightly. VAR (if possible) should've or should show it clearer. If it's not that then I dunno wtf that is lol. 

Only 11 games in, but this has got to be pretty rare:

1286833081_Screenshot2019-09-13at16_30_21.png.a81dd7ac6a894e61bd23f6b5bb17cb43.png

Not only are the top 4 all on the same points, but the 2 unbeaten teams are behind the 2 teams who've lost games on goals scored too! My United team actually beat Chelsea as well. Of course for this to happen, we have to have a lot of teams doing quite badly:

2129946150_Screenshot2019-09-13at16_32_26.png.6d9fdec93ab23a0d4da94af467bfc939.png

Yeah, that's almost half the league with a points-games ratio of 1:1 or below. Not great!

3 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

977309494_MassimoQuarantadl2_DevelopmentTraining.thumb.png.eb91fb01320ff04841e513581a85d1a6.png

1301130545_MassimoQuarantadl2_DevelopmentTraining-2.thumb.png.e8408cd6e3b5d7420f161810a926603e.png

1051098661_MassimoQuarantadl2_DevelopmentTraining-3.thumb.png.8c970a946754e35bb25705fbba0aea90.png

I get this a lot. Every time you put them on training, your HOYD or AssMan or whatever says you should do different. 

Either that or my guy says to put player X on Y focus and within a week, my training report says Player X wants less Y training.

On 17/09/2019 at 18:02, Neotropolis said:

I get this a lot. Every time you put them on training, your HOYD or AssMan or whatever says you should do different. 

Either that or my guy says to put player X on Y focus and within a week, my training report says Player X wants less Y training.

Y Training is really dull! lol

11 minutes ago, zlatanera said:

I know Ajax are a youth-focussed club and all that, but this guy's apparently been a B team physio since he was 15!

Funny you should mention that, when I went ajax 2/3 weeks ago they have a picture of him. I think he was a player and something happened that rendered him not playing again while in youth and he got promoted to being part of the set up. He chose to be a physio. It was something like that anyways. (at least from what I remember which is very hard while you're in amsterdam :lol:)

1 hour ago, BigV said:

Funny you should mention that, when I went ajax 2/3 weeks ago they have a picture of him. I think he was a player and something happened that rendered him not playing again while in youth and he got promoted to being part of the set up. He chose to be a physio. It was something like that anyways. (at least from what I remember which is very hard while you're in amsterdam :lol:)

Oh that’s kinda cool (and also sad that he didn’t get to be a player). I notice one of the GK coaches at the start of the game - Stan Bijl? - also has a 2 year history as an Ajax player (0 apps) before becoming a GK coach

4 hours ago, zlatanera said:

Oh that’s kinda cool (and also sad that he didn’t get to be a player). I notice one of the GK coaches at the start of the game - Stan Bijl? - also has a 2 year history as an Ajax player (0 apps) before becoming a GK coach

I kinda just blinked at it at the time but the name stood out. Yeah really puts things into perspective compared to football all over the world especially in the UK. Havent heard of him nor see anything about it but a quick search on google would work for you. Kinda great seeing them blend youth and giving them experience at the highest stages, wish many places and clubs do that. 

6 hours ago, samuelawachie said:

I think Steven Gerrard could play all those positions, couldn't he? 

right sided though, esp on early versions of the game.. i think dm amr/c he would be..

Edited by rinso