Match 49: Italy vs Spain - 8pm (bst) BBC1 live from Wembley !

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bootador said:

He's really good at 90% of the game, the only problem is the other 10% is crucial to being a good defender.

I still think he could becoming a top player.

He's not a centre half. Maybe retrain him as a FB or something. 

2 minutes ago, Haguey said:

He's been rated by Pep, Enrique and Koeman - there must be something there that we mere plebs can't see :D

Tbf Pep rated Fred...

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

How did Oyarzabal get those attributes in FM ffs? He's looked no better than average for the whole tournament, he's world class in FM.

Aye. He moves for £60m on FM early doors the last couple of games but he's awful irl.

Just now, Pukey said:

The wife is currently upstairs while I'm watching the game, the Oyarzabal miss made me shout so loud she messaged me asking if I'm ok

image.png.8b4ae59431a8458cf19c9e8ae5e99acd.png

Not concerned enough to actually come check though :D

2 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

He's not a centre half. Maybe retrain him as a FB or something. 

Tbf Pep rated Fred...

Aye. He moves for £60m on FM early doors the last couple of games but he's awful irl.

Looked shocking a FB for us, he's passing makes him a potentially world class centre back... if he learns how to defend. He anticipation is generally good, just seems to switch off at times which may improve. No pace or height though.

I'm reckon he'll either end of one of the best players in the world, or just stay lol Garcia forever. There'll be no middle ground.

1 minute ago, Bootador said:

Looked shocking a FB for us, he's passing makes him a potentially world class centre back... if he learns how to defend. He anticipation is generally good, just seems to switch off at times which may improve. No pace or height though.

I'm reckon he'll either end of one of the best players in the world, or just stay lol Garcia forever. There'll be no middle ground.

He's too small for a CB at the top level. Any level really. His lack of physicality means I'm trying to push him out wide so he can play on the periphery of the game, hence the FB suggestion.

Edited by craigcwwe

Just now, craigcwwe said:

He's too small for a CB at the top level. Any level really. His lack of physicality means I'm trying to push him out wide so he can play on the periphery of the game. 

I'm pretty sure that's how ended up a full back when I was young.

1 minute ago, Bootador said:

Surprised he hasn't had a proper go at anchor man tbh. Much better role for a player that can pass and intercept all day long but struggles with basic centre half stuff