Match 18: Netherlands - Austria

DJ

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this down as a 2-0 Dutch win. Hopefully Austria won't ruin another prediction late on.

1 minute ago, ajw10 said:

Lovely from Malen. I bet the club that let him go for nothing feels silly

It seems like every wonderkid Arsenal allow to walk out the door turns into a top player. No wonder we can't even finish above West Ham nowadays.

Just now, VamPook said:

Holland would be quite the contender if they had VvD

I still think that keeper should be taken out back and worked over with a crowbar :mad: 

is Pearce the president of the Alaba fan club :D

he's a decent player for Bayern Munich but he's not as great as he thinks he is and in a more inferior side, he'll get shown up.  Could be interesting to watch him at Real if they are looking to use him as a CB

2 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

What a surprise, Pearce can’t understand the “complicated system” of putting four third place teams through and knocking the other two third place teams out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2020#Combinations_of_matches_in_the_round_of_16

I tried to figure it out for a predictor thing and ended up using the UEFA thing for it :D

5 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

What a surprise, Pearce can’t understand the “complicated system” of putting four third place teams through and knocking the other two third place teams out.

Remember when he couldn't grasp goal line technology?

2 minutes ago, ajw10 said:

Remember when he couldn't grasp goal line technology?

All I remember about that was him tying himself in knots on commentary and then suddenly "Robot Wars" starting trending on Twitter :D

11 minutes ago, TM said:

is Pearce the president of the Alaba fan club :D

he's a decent player for Bayern Munich but he's not as great as he thinks he is and in a more inferior side, he'll get shown up.  Could be interesting to watch him at Real if they are looking to use him as a CB

He also seems to think he's wasted as a defensive player as though he should be tearing it up against the Dutch defence.