Match 5: England vs Croatia 2pm BST - BBC1 - Wembley

craigcwwe

Just now, Smallen said:

Just been jogging around all game and not even jumping for headers. He was really sluggish to get to the chance he missed as well.

He managed to win a World Cup golden boot playing like this tbf.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mr Adam said:

Sterling looks so lacking in confidence. You can see the hesitancy whenever he goes to play the ball. The runs and instinct are still there, he just seems to be second guessing every decision he makes and that split second delay removes his advantage 

It's on par with the Sadio Mane drop off. Confidence is such a huge part of the game.

4 minutes ago, Mr Adam said:

Sterling looks so lacking in confidence. You can see the hesitancy whenever he goes to play the ball. The runs and instinct are still there, he just seems to be second guessing every decision he makes and that split second delay removes his advantage 

When the ball dropped and I saw it was him it dropped to I was disappointed. Trouble is, I think he felt the same

5 minutes ago, Weezer said:

He managed to win a World Cup golden boot playing like this tbf.

That's half the case for taking him off though. Save his lack of energy for the dour 0-0s we just need someone that can finish, and bring on someone to press

Just now, Pukey said:

Bellingham is obviously brilliant, but he can **** off at the same time, playing for England at 17 and making me feel like a failure ffs, the bastard.

Never give up the dream

Do a DNA test, you might be half Tongan or something and get a run out down there with any luck :D

4 minutes ago, Rebs said:

I think we've been quite good personally.

Oh come on, outside that one move for Sterling goal, what have we done this half? We’ve sat off at the start, scored, sat off. Overall game play been poor this half compared to your Italy/Belgium. 

1 minute ago, bestbrother said:

Never give up the dream

Do a DNA test, you might be half Tongan or something and get a run out down there with any luck :D

No team, even the worst in the world, should suffer me at my current fitness levels and general ability :D 

Just now, Weezer said:

Croatia could play all day and not score a goal here, I don't think I've ever been more confident in an England side.

Cue up the Croatian equaliser then any minute now :D 

What the **** are you playing at?!? :D 

Just now, pearcey_90 said:

Oh come on, outside that one move for Sterling goal, what have we done this half? We’ve sat off at the start, scored, sat off. Overall game play been poor this half compared to your Italy/Belgium. 

Italy and Belgium were playing against much lower quality teams.

Just now, pearcey_90 said:

We've had total control of the game other than the odd Croatian set piece or long ranger.

English commentators are the worst. ‘He claimed to be exhausted but then was spotted on a beach holiday in the Maldives. But everyone is allowed a mistake.’ Yes. Because going on a beach holiday when you’re exhausted is particularly scummy behaviour. Should’ve been doing double shifts in the NHS whilst raising money for kids and spending the rest of his free time working on his game.