Football Manager 2020 Feedback Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, herne79 said:

4 flank players with an attack duty + attacking mentality and all those TI's?  We never see TIs, are there still skins which show AI roles & duties that you're using?  I'd like to see some examples of this similar stuff and when it's employed by the AI (ultra attacking at the end of a game?)

Yeah role combo is OP. Yes ultra attacking. But also seen crazy Klopp which I uploaded.

1 minute ago, Lenzar said:

I don't know if it's because I use the public beta, but my game hasn't updated to 20.2.0 - game status says I have 20.1.4-1318683

Sometimes Steam needs to be kickstarted into action with a close and relaunch. Also make sure you opt out of any unwanted betas on the preferences tab.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Pattric_b:

So the newgen second nationality fix is save game compatible? That is excellent news if true I thought I was going to have to start a new save

It will probably just fix future newgens, not the ones already in your save, but after one or two seasons the balance should become realistic.

11 minutes ago, KUBI said:

It will probably just fix future newgens, not the ones already in your save, but after one or two seasons the balance should become realistic.

That’s perfect, as long as it works now. Thank you guys for your continuous hard work to improve the game. 

2 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Ouch. But did Man City score 7 one on one's! 

To be fair I was playing the second best team in Singapore (I'm the best) in the cup quarter final. Its 2 legged. 

3 of them was one on ones, to be fair I'm in the Championship, it was in the 3rd round of the FA Cup and probably went to defensive.