Football Manager Early Access Beta *Official* Feedback Thread - 18.0.3

Message added by Neil Brock

If you have constructive feedback please post it in this thread.

If you have something you think is wrong or a bug, please raise it in the relevant section of the bugs forum

https://community.sigames.com/forum/563-football-manager-2018-early-access-beta-bugs-forum/

This will be the surest way anything that you notice or that bothers you can be addressed. Thanks.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SmurfDude said:

Can finally see the ball now. Much better

Really? Thank God for that, was driving me crazy.

Is the match day a bit less laggy too now? I know this is possibly computer related but my laptop is pretty decent and it's been slow inbetween clicks on match days

11 minutes ago, corn_onthecurb said:

Why has the conditioning/match sharpness view on the selection gone really small all of a sudden? Looks really odd and it's harder to see at a glance

20171104200647_1.jpg

Technically it hasn't as that option wasn't available in previous versions.

The old option of a column for each is still available to select as well.

14 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Weird, as any lag I used to have is completely gone since the update, it's running much smoother for me. Try clearing the cache and reloading the skin, to see if that helps. I did that as soon as I loaded it up after the update and it's been fine. 

My game still takes a lot of time to open.

5 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

Technically it hasn't as that option wasn't available in previous versions.

The old option of a column for each is still available to select as well.

It was an option before today's update. I was using. It's just become extremely small and looks like a slightly different font for some reason

Just now, corn_onthecurb said:

It was an option before today's update. I was using. It's just become extremely small and looks like a slightly different font for some reason

Sorry, thought you meant FM17 or prior.

Yeah does look different to the numbers in the other columns.

23 minutes ago, mandella said:

I think there is even more lag in the UI after the update. Making tactics changes during the game, moving between stats screens is slow - there is distinct hang-up moment. Same with checking profile of scouted players. And that's just after 15mins with new update. This UI continues to be the worst in the history of this series. What a joke.

Same for me,especially the maiking tactics changes during the game,takes forever! 

7 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Same for me,especially the maiking tactics changes during the game,takes forever! 

same here.

Plus: The scouts of the players show in the view of the club profile is different then in a player profile

Plus²: The option of marking individually determined position still not working. 

Edited by thiagoanjo

1 minute ago, KUBI said:

It says in the release notes that there is no editor in the beta

I'm sorry :D
I needed the editor so much that I did not read well

"
this update contains no Pre-Game or In-Game Editor"

25 minutes ago, Jibby123 said:

Is it an English League 2 or lower club?

It's a Bulgarian team.

Also, is Sports Science a significant attribute for physios, including head physio, or does it apply only to Sports Scientists?

Cant seem to even start a game as during add a manager, the button next appearance is dimmed so I can never add a manager. Anyone faced this?

This is in the full version game not the Touch version.

Speaking of Touch, does anyone has a proper review of it to see whats in it and whats not vs the full game?

1 minute ago, Mikal said:

Can someone else have a look, in case it's just my save, but on the new update when you're on the Staff Search screen, when you hover over the Edit Search button top right, it automatically opens as if it's been clicked?

It happens to me aswell, even on player search screen. Sometimes I dont even have to hover over it and it just opens.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GOODNAME said:

Getting frustrated with this lags in the game.. every time i making tactical change,i press "confirm" and it taked 10 seconds until the tactical change has complete.. really annoying  

Yeah it's an issue we're aware of and investigating. Thanks. 

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, 2calvin said:

What's the deal with this? 29 total crosses apparently, only 3 showing on the analysis screen. 

Unt2itled.png

Untitled.png

Can you please raise this on the UI bugs forum? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, mandella said:

I think there is even more lag in the UI after the update. Making tactics changes during the game, moving between stats screens is slow - there is distinct hang-up moment. Same with checking profile of scouted players. And that's just after 15mins with new update. This UI continues to be the worst in the history of this series. What a joke.

It's your tactics.

2 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Vertical lines on the 2D pitch display! Pitch markings are still light blue instead of white, but it's a start. 

Change notes say you can change the ball visibility and even the ball itself, where is this option? 

Preferences -> Interface -> Skin Colours ball options are at the bottom of the screen.

When searching for staff, why can you no longer filter by first team/under23/under18 realistic appointments from the main screen? Since this latest update it's been moved into the "New Search" popup, and it doesn't make any sense as to why. Just makes it more difficult to change it.

6 hours ago, Ventricity said:

Why do players with rotation squad status complain about playing time when they get to start every third game or more?

Every third game only equals 33% of starts, so that's very poor. You're going to have to give them at least half the games.

16 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

2nd league match of the season and zero lag whatsoever.  Weird

3rd match it is back and worse than ever.  Shall i stick the issue in UI forum or match engine?  30-40 seconds between hitting kick off to the pitch displaying.  Thats me shelving this until release day.  Have reported in relevant bug thread.  

Edited by ChelseaSince86

I think the matchday looks a lot better now since that latest update, the tactics screen with the horizontal formation gives a lot more info, so can do it all on that 1 screen (which I already do but I know some people on here moaned oh couldn't), plus being able to see the condition and assists on the players stats instead of the body language is much better.

Top work 👍🏻.