Group B (BBC One from 6:30pm BST, kick-off 7pm) - Iran v Portugal (BBC One) / Spain v Morocco (BBC Four) - ALL PERMUTATIONS LISTED

git2thachoppa

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the VAR system at this World Cup is an indicator of what the future holds for top-flight football, Luka Milivojevic will be worth £150million in a few years for his penalties alone!

I don't think it's as bad a decision as being made out, it is soft but his arm is up and has stopped the ball going across...I'd be miffed if my team conceded that but it's by no means terrible compared to some decisions you see.

Just now, Ackter said:

You can't blame VAR for this ref performance ffs :D

The system works. The idiots that use it are the problem.

This completely, it's not some automated system that's given that penalty, the ref has jogged over, had a look at it several times and managed to completely forget the laws on handball.

1 minute ago, The Rebel MC said:

I don't think it's as bad a decision as being made out, it is soft but his arm is up and has stopped the ball going across...I'd be miffed if my team conceded that but it's by no means terrible compared to some decisions you see.

The ball has been headed straight downwards into his arm from 6 inches away ffs :D

Archived